Istanbul - Cemil Topuzlu Open Air Theatre (July 19, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

How Soon Is Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / You're The One For Me, Fatty / You Have Killed Me / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Maladjusted / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / I Know It's Over / Black Cloud / Alma Matters / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me / People Are The Same Everywhere / To Give (The Reason I Live) / Speedway / Still Ill / Meat Is Murder / Let Me Kiss You // I Will See You In Far Off Places

set list provided by Morrissey_Ist

• Photo by Ecesu Sertesen / Instagram. Link posted by Miss Garden.

istanbul.jpg

Last edited:
you didn't do anything wrong. moz used to embrace the flower thing, but now just mostly ignores it or throws the flowers back. don't know why; maybe it just got old to him.

it's because it was a part of Morrissey during his Smiths time.

As someone just wrote since 1991 he just ignore them though in some
shows flowers were thrown on stage when he entered the stage it was so slippery
that his roadies had to remove it.

[throw a clothing check about 200$ on stage, he can buy another ones:lbf:]

You should see how he grabbed that little girl as if she was a coffe mug. He's so strong and handsome. And those broad shoulders!!!! Up-close he looks million times better than in his photos.

can somebody tell me when that little girl could go on stage???? Please!!!!!!!!!

The little girl is actualy my daughter . We came from France specially for the gig (my 31st and the 1st one for her!). She went on stage on Carol, very easily and with the kind help of the turkish security and a fantastic fan. Her motivation was doubled when she saw her friend making it on Maladjusted.
I'm looking desesperatly for a video of this. If anyone got it, please post the link and you will make me the happiest daddy in the world ! And a fantastic souvenir for her.... Anyway, a highlight of my 27 years fan life !
By the way her name is Carla and she is 7.

The little girl is actualy my daughter . We came from France specially for the gig (my 31st and the 1st one for her!). She went on stage on Carol, very easily and with the kind help of the turkish security and a fantastic fan. Her motivation was doubled when she saw her friend making it on Maladjusted.
I'm looking desesperatly for a video of this. If anyone got it, please post the link and you will make me the happiest daddy in the world ! And a fantastic souvenir for her.... Anyway, a highlight of my 27 years fan life !
By the way her name is Carla and she is 7.

J'adore :) elle est vraiment trop mignonne.

Back
Top Bottom