Istanbul 7" single on HMV Japan (release date Sept 2014)

Wonder if these will eventually be available in the US.

Throw in the towel , it's over and a rightful death it is !
This will only further embarrass him and people ,who like me
have spent over 20 years saying "I'm a morrissey fan" when asked "what do you listen to ?"
Not This !! I saw the end coming after Y O R- Now =Everyone's laughing....

have spent over 20 years saying "I'm a morrissey fan" when asked "what do you listen to ?"

I’m not laughing, though.

Im hoping for one of two scenarios with these vinyl singles

Each 7" with a brand new b-side (one that was scrapped from the WPINOYB sessions)

12" release, single on the A Side, B Side features the 6 bonus tracks across the 4 releases

Im hoping for one of two scenarios with these vinyl singles

Each 7" with a brand new b-side (one that was scrapped from the WPINOYB sessions)

12" release, single on the A Side, B Side features the 6 bonus tracks across the 4 releases

I would be very happy with either (or both!) of these scenarios.

id say put the three other songs he may have recorded to make them more obscure collectible. if he recorded them that is

Forgive me if this has been touched on before, but has it been confirmed how many songs were done at the WPINOYB sessions? My understanding was it was just those 18.

I would LOVE to see an Istanbul 7" with Julie in the Weeds on the reverse side. :cool:

Side A: Istanbul

Side B: Scandinavia

These 2 parts of the world are just begging to be on the same disc!

At least you have something new to piss n' moan about :)

i hope they are plain white sleeves to match the 'World Peace' 10" single.

I would love to have those 6 bonus tracks on one 12" Vinyl. I find it frustrating I can't drop a needle onto those tracks.

Perhaps Morrissey will promote these releases with interviews (that could clear up a lot of recent 'stuff', as well as (fingers crossed!) TV appearances.

Some funny fellas on 'Amazon.de' ...
When clicking on the previous link given by Stoned, you can notice they refered to Kiss Me A Lot by Kiss NME A Lot...

Very odd timing this entire year. What with a tour months before the album, the staged digital single releases, the album dropping without a word from Morrissey, 6 bonus cuts available immediately, and now physical singles months after the album.

I hope Morrissey changes the lyrics a little:

Kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot
and come all over my face

For all the homosexual gay Morrissey fans.

That would make a great single! With Rainbow art work!

Is it the other voices in your head that are asking "what do you listen to"?

Very odd timing this entire year. What with a tour months before the album, the staged digital single releases, the album dropping without a word from Morrissey, 6 bonus cuts available immediately, and now physical singles months after the album.

Well maybe it's for the October UK tour?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom