ISO: video of Shoreline Amp. Halloween 1991

HI, does anyone have the video of the Shoreline Amphitheater, California, from 31/10/91, or can anyone point me in the direction where I can dl it, because it's still not on any of the regular boot sites? The last time I watched it years ago, the guy was reluctant to copy it for me and I didn't press, but I think it's become a bit more widely accessible now. Interested in video only, not the audio. Thanks!:thumb:

Thanks, but I can't get the file to open. It says it's currently being seeded by two people, but arghhhh!:mad:

Thanks. I had no idea that this gig had made its way onto youtube a while back either.:crazy: I am pretty sure that there is an audience shot video of this gig as well because that was the one I had seen before ( I am almost positive about this). It was filmed from down in the pit area up front from a fixed position, so the perspective was different (looking up towards the stage), and there was no editing. I can't mention the person's name that had this video (he said that it was like one of just a few in existence), but does anyone know anything about this at all?

Thanks. I had no idea that this gig had made its way onto youtube a while back either.:crazy: I am pretty sure that there is an audience shot video of this gig as well because that was the one I had seen before ( I am almost positive about this). It was filmed from down in the pit area up front from a fixed position, so the perspective was different (looking up towards the stage), and there was no editing. I can't mention the person's name that had this video (he said that it was like one of just a few in existence), but does anyone know anything about this at all?

There is a bootleg video of this show, but it's not an audience recording. It was professionally shot for possible release, but Morrissey went for the Dallas show from the same tour instead.

Stephane

Back
Top Bottom