ISO Morrissey May 04 & June 01, 1991 SBDs FLAC possibly?

Wayward Sister

Hi!

Newbie, so hopefully this isn't totally stupid. But I'm looking for Lossless copies of these two Morrissey SBDs that seem pretty common, but I haven't been able to track them down on the internet yet.. but that did lead me here. So, that's kind of cool.
1991-05-04 - Koln SBD
1991-06-01 - Costa Mesa SBD

I saw mention in other posts but all links were dead and I didn't see much Morrissey on the google drive.

If anybody has these easily accessible in FLAC I'd be stoked.
Also, if there are any other Morrissey FM / SBDs not on my have list (below) that you'd recommend I'd like to get them. Mostly focusing on 1991-1995 for now.

I have:
05-01-91, 10-04-91, 11-01-91, 10-01-92, 12-20-92, 12-22-92 (Beethoven) & 11-17-95.

Alright, thanks in advance for your kind attention and dig the forum.
Best,
Wayward Sister

Cologne FLAC:

There's several versions of this, but the above should be what you're after. I have it as 2 huge wavs too, but it's impractical and requires chopping up.

Someone will have to chip in with Costa Mesa - my FLAC (via Smith's Torrents) is in storage & only have a 320 kicking around - not sure if it was shared on this site as FLAC either.
Regards,
FWD.

Very lovely and kind! Thank you.

Awesome. I haven't heard Cologne yet :) Fingers crossed for Costa Mesa, I grabbed an Mp3 version off this here interweb, it's ok the tracking is a lil janky. Great great show!

Thanks so much! Fun.

Cologne FLAC:

There's several versions of this, but the above should be what you're after. I have it as 2 huge wavs too, but it's impractical and requires chopping up.

Someone will have to chip in with Costa Mesa - my FLAC (via Smith's Torrents) is in storage & only have a 320 kicking around - not sure if it was shared on this site as FLAC either.
Regards,
FWD.
I'll look

I'll look
Thanks Skylarker! Much appreciated & fingers x'd :)
Oh.. when you're looking if you possibly see a lossless copy of 5/22/04 I'd like to grab that too. Man they sound great in Manchester this night! But the Mp3 version I found is not exactly perfect.. so, maybe you have a lossless version that is?

Last edited:
Thanks Skylarker! Much appreciated & fingers x'd :)
Oh.. when you're looking if you possibly see a lossless copy of 5/22/04 I'd like to grab that too. Man they sound great in Manchester this night! But the Mp3 version I found is not exactly perfect.. so, maybe you have a lossless version that is?
I only have Costa Mesa in 320 and I only have the 04 birthday show in 192 apparently.

Honestly both sound great to me as they are. Anyway I'll troll Soulseek.

I only have Costa Mesa in 320 and I only have the 04 birthday show in 192 apparently.

Honestly both sound great to me as they are. Anyway I'll troll Soulseek.
Thanks Skylarker! Hey may I check out your Costa Mesa @320? The version I have has lousy tracking so there's a bit of a gap between each track which takes away some of the fun.

LMK & greatly appreciated!

Thanks Skylarker! Hey may I check out your Costa Mesa @320? The version I have has lousy tracking so there's a bit of a gap between each track which takes away some of the fun.

LMK & greatly appreciated!
Yes and it may be the same rip. I haven't played it in a long time. I will upload it tomorrow.

Yes and it may be the same rip. I haven't played it in a long time. I will upload it tomorrow.
Sorry for the delay. The ice cream truck route's been lit.

This is Costa Mesa '91 in 320 with no gaps. I do not recall where I got it.

Sorry for the delay. The ice cream truck route's been lit.

This is Costa Mesa '91 in 320 with no gaps. I do not recall where I got it.

Possibly here?
If so, then we have the same one and I'll add it to my retrieve from storage list - to get the FLAC / St version.
Regards,
FWD.

Possibly here?
If so, then we have the same one and I'll add it to my retrieve from storage list - to get the FLAC / St version.
Regards,
FWD.
Meet me over the waves for a pint or ten.

This is a debt to somebody way before me.
Just a quick update, The Mp3@320 version is a nice upgrade to the version I had that'd I'd found online, thanks so much! Good sound on this one and it doesn't have the tracking issues I mentioned. Such a great show, Moz should release it.

FWD - Add it to your retrieve from storage list - to get the FLAC / St version. (as I'd love to have a lossless version to archive).

And Skylarker if that's a big debt that you owe.. I'm happy to help you pay it off with some more shares.
If you've got M.E.N. Arena Manchester 2004-05-22 Lossless / FLAC I can deduct that from which you owe.

Oh, but I don't want to sound greedy or anything.

Thanks so much to aLL, very kind, very nice :).

I (think) this is 320 maybe, but is a rip from the dvd.

I will look tonight and dust off the FLAC.
I don't tend to keep FLACs of things I own except for Morrissey stuff (maybe) as space is a premium for the things I amass, but will sort this evening.
Regards,
FWD.

I (think) this is 320 maybe, but is a rip from the dvd.

I will look tonight and dust off the FLAC.
I don't tend to keep FLACs of things I own except for Morrissey stuff (maybe) as space is a premium for the things I amass, but will sort this evening.
Regards,
FWD.
So very kind! Thank you, I really do appreciate it. I'm glad you keep the Morrissey FLACs. I might be obsessive, but I like to have the Lossless copy for archiving as well as any future editing wants or needs.

BTW do you have a list of your Morrissey Live recordings? It would seem that you have a lot? I like lists of things, especially lists of live recordings. Don't go to any trouble but if it's handy... would love to see what I'm missing out on.

Just a quick update, The Mp3@320 version is a nice upgrade to the version I had that'd I'd found online, thanks so much! Good sound on this one and it doesn't have the tracking issues I mentioned. Such a great show, Moz should release it.

FWD - Add it to your retrieve from storage list - to get the FLAC / St version. (as I'd love to have a lossless version to archive).

And Skylarker if that's a big debt that you owe.. I'm happy to help you pay it off with some more shares.
If you've got M.E.N. Arena Manchester 2004-05-22 Lossless / FLAC I can deduct that from which you owe.

Oh, but I don't want to sound greedy or anything.

Thanks so much to aLL, very kind, very nice :).
As I noted before I only have MEN in 192. I'm very grateful for FED'S share above.

Back
Top Bottom