Isle Of Man - Douglas Royal Hall (Aug. 1, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / Irish Blood, English Heart / You're The One For Me, Fatty / You Have Killed Me / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Scandinavia / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / The Kid's A Looker / Satellite Of Love / I Know It's Over / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / People Are The Same Everywhere / Action Is My Middle Name / Speedway / Meat is Murder // First Of The Gang To Die

set list provided by Patrick

Last edited:
troll

You people are the dregs of humanity, like zombies from a cesspool. You live on here to criticze and bash Morrissey and start rumors and hurl abuse and contribute nothing of substance to this site much as you contribute nothing to this planet.
I am Gay Satan as I go to all the meetings. There are plenty of priests there and most of the people from solo are there. And I am there of course with my beau Omar. We got married last weekend as he put his ring on my 3 inch penis and now we are legal.
I have already cheated on him with a little boy. I couldn’t help myself as I’m Satan and I have power and I make things happen.
Why do you people still come here when most of you have nothing good to say about the man. Obsessing to the brink of insanity over his every remark like anything he says at this point is not pretty much something he’s said hundreds of times in his life. You people are all morons. And I can’t wait to have you down here with me in the pits of helk where you belong.
I want to walk on the Bridge over Troubled Water and push you all off of it.
Don’t compare Kate Middleton to Julia Riley as at least Kate has a personality while Julia stands at his concerts like a statue. Julia just stands there lined up like a boat while Kate is always running around and even has a husband. Morrissey doesn’t like people who lines up like Indians and Morrissey just feels sorry for Julia because he feels sorry for animals and he only likes people with personality and Julia has no trace of personality or an IQ and Julia should be dead.
I know where you are all hifing as I am watching you all. As I have power and make things happen and I want to smear blood all over your bodies and feed you all to a pack of lions.
I want to take you by the legs like a wishbone and make a wish where whatever happens my wish comes true and you die.
Whatever happened to that Ulysses dog that was after the dog that attacked Morrissey. I liked him.
I am gay Satan and I have needs. I want to frolic with some of the other angels and have an orgy and then we can get drunk and go throw tomatoes at that fool Jesus. I have power. I make things happen.
But now I must go as I have an itch on my penis and think I caught syphilis from that pool boy I molested the other day and I must scratch it but perhaps I will come find you instead and share it with you as the end of the world is near but have no fear, drink a beer and don’t question that sharp knife blade coming near.
I holler.

Last edited by a moderator:
troll

You people are the dregs of humanity, like zombies from a cesspool. You live on here to criticze and bash Morrissey and start rumors and hurl abuse and contribute nothing of substance to this site much as you contribute nothing to this planet.
I am Gay Satan as I go to all the meetings. There are plenty of priests there and most of the people from solo are there. And I am there of course with my beau Omar. We got married last weekend as he put his ring on my 3 inch penis and now we are legal.
I have already cheated on him with a little boy. I couldn’t help myself as I’m Satan and I have power and I make things happen.
Why do you people still come here when most of you have nothing good to say about the man. Obsessing to the brink of insanity over his every remark like anything he says at this point is not pretty much something he’s said hundreds of times in his life. You people are all morons. And I can’t wait to have you down here with me in the pits of helk where you belong.
I want to walk on the Bridge over Troubled Water and push you all off of it.
Don’t compare Kate Middleton to Julia Riley as at least Kate has a personality while Julia stands at his concerts like a statue. Julia just stands there lined up like a boat while Kate is always running around and even has a husband. Morrissey doesn’t like people who lines up like Indians and Morrissey just feels sorry for Julia because he feels sorry for animals and he only likes people with personality and Julia has no trace of personality or an IQ and Julia should be dead.
I know where you are all hifing as I am watching you all. As I have power and make things happen and I want to smear blood all over your bodies and feed you all to a pack of lions.
I want to take you by the legs like a wishbone and make a wish where whatever happens my wish comes true and you die.
Whatever happened to that Ulysses dog that was after the dog that attacked Morrissey. I liked him.
I am gay Satan and I have needs. I want to frolic with some of the other angels and have an orgy and then we can get drunk and go throw tomatoes at that fool Jesus. I have power. I make things happen.
But now I must go as I have an itch on my penis and think I caught syphilis from that pool boy I molested the other day and I must scratch it but perhaps I will come find you instead and share it with you as the end of the world is near but have no fear, drink a beer and don’t question that sharp knife blade coming near.
I holler.

Always nice when some prick comes along and proves a point you just made. Although that joke isnt funny anymore

Last edited by a moderator:
Always nice when some prick comes along and proves a point you just made. Although that joke isnt funny anymore

The other thing is that Mike Joyce is > Satan. He knows karate and can give Satan a karate chop!

David T, you must be sick not to remove this "You people are the dregs of humanity... ..." post.
Deplorable.

The real insult is to think anyone gives a f*** abut some non paying front row bitch at every show

NO MOZ we could not care f***in less

The sooner you learn that the better

He and his front row wish death on others. But it is a big difference if death is wished on him and his front row? Ridiculous. If he and his front row would not wish death on others your point would be valid. As this is not the case, you are applying a double standard. Death wishes are part of "It's Morrissey's World" that he creates.

Utter b******s I'd cross the road to avoid
David Tseng
Richard Madeley
Judge Weeks QC
Robert Smith
Colonel Sanders
Sir Elton John
Alexis Petriditis
Russell Brand
Spencer Cobrin
Boz Boorer
Andrew Rourke
Joyce
Vic Reeves

My favourite people
Nancy Sinatra
Jesse Tobias
Michael Bracewell
Julia Riley
James Maker
Jonathan Ross
Mam
Linder Sterling

www.morrisseysworld.blogspot.com

I'm sure the feeling is mutual. If you had the courage to show them your face that is. Which I'm guessing you don't. Best stay in your little box :)

[from what i gather he needs a double decker bus to kill him and julia with russell brand drivin and jonny ross takin tickets

oh and chatty alan carr another fave of his

oops wonder why

standing on the platform

obviously his idea of heaven

QUOTE=Anonymous;1986668076]I'm sure the feeling is mutual. If you had the courage to show them your face that is. Which I'm guessing you don't. Best stay in your little box :)[/QUOTE]

Britain has produced the greatest rock vocalists on earth

Been listening lately to the classics here we go again but its the same old

Robert Plant, an icon if ever there was one, Paul Rodgers, Peter Green, Dave Gilmour, Ian Gilmore

almost Ozzy Osbourne....The classics of the 70s need revisiting

Id put ny brother jake at number 1 tomorrow

Todays music is absolute shite

irene

troll

And dark side of the moon on the school cerriculum

anser 10 questions or youre out

irene

Britain has produced the greatest rock vocalists on earth

Been listening lately to the classics here we go again but its the same old

Robert Plant, an icon if ever there was one, Paul Rodgers, Peter Green, Dave Gilmour, Ian Gilmore

almost Ozzy Osbourne....The classics of the 70s need revisiting

Id put ny brother jake at number 1 tomorrow

Todays music is absolute shite

irene

[cUrriculum of course

cUrriculum

never wished to sound stupid to the pink floyd devotees

QUOTE=Anonymous;1986668099]And dark side of the moon on the school cerriculum

anser 10 questions or youre out

irene[/QUOTE]

[i dragged someone along to see him once at a festival
they had to be seduced by others on the bill but the point they made to me about him rings true the more i watch
he goes through the motions
he seems to have a set plan for every song and if u can bear watch renditions of the same song over a few events you see it even down to the eye inflections whether its toward julia or i dearly wish i was not here its pathetic

he said on jon ross hes not a perormer seals perform

well they sure do better than you
at least they vary their method of catching fish

biggest seal performer evermore

QUOTE=Patrick;1986667522]I Want The One I Can't Have
Irish Blood, English Heart
You're The One For Me, Fatty
You Have Killed Me
There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Scandinavia
Ouija Board, Ouija Board
One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell
The Kid's A Looker
Satellite Of Love
I Know It's Over
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
People Are The Same Everywhere
Action Is My Middle Name
Speedway
Meat Is Murder
-----------------------------------------
First Of The Gang To Die
[/QUOTE]

Hey all,

Let me start by saying I am an Iron Maiden fan, absolutely love metal and I live on the Isle of Man.

Usually not much happens here, so when an gig is announced it sells out pretty quick no matter who they are (except for Stephen K. Amos). Anyway when it was announced that Morrissey was coming over I decided to get tickets based on the fact it would be a night out.

Now as said I'm a metal head so didn't really know many tunes that were played during the evening but I thought it was a pretty good gig in itself (nothing compared to Maiden BTW) and I like the the way Morrissey himself acts on stage.

Some of the songs I liked are:

You Have Killed Me
Everyday Is Like Sunday ---------- (I really, really felt for this tune)
First Of The Gang To Die

Can you recommend either more songs similar to those listed above, or an album that I should listen to.

Thanks,

Up The Irons

The real insult is to think anyone gives a f*** abut some non paying front row bitch at every show

NO MOZ we could not care f***in less

The sooner you learn that the better

also...

Kristeen has been told what to say and how to act so as to catch herself a Morrissey, he has fallen for it big time "they" dont want all his money etc going to his family.

,Can you recommend either more songs similar to those listed above, or an album that I should listen to.

Thanks,

Up The Irons[/QUOTE]

Well, welcome, I would recommed The Smiths Singles and I can't decide on a solo album as there are too many, maybe just do what I did when I got into him and bought the whole lot in one go!

Enjoy.

Hey all,

Let me start by saying I am an Iron Maiden fan, absolutely love metal and I live on the Isle of Man.

Usually not much happens here, so when an gig is announced it sells out pretty quick no matter who they are (except for Stephen K. Amos). Anyway when it was announced that Morrissey was coming over I decided to get tickets based on the fact it would be a night out.

Now as said I'm a metal head so didn't really know many tunes that were played during the evening but I thought it was a pretty good gig in itself (nothing compared to Maiden BTW) and I like the the way Morrissey himself acts on stage.

You Have Killed Me
First Of The Gang To Die

Can you recommend either more songs similar to those listed above, or an album that I should listen to.

Thanks,

Up The Irons

Hello Educated Fool,
thanks for your post. It was interesting to read your impression of the concert - with you not being the typical Morrissey fan. :)

I always find it hard to recommend albums to other people (& I might be completey wrong here), but from what you wrote I think you might like the three newest albums the most:
- You are the Quarry
- Ringleader of the Tormentors
- Years of Refusal
I'd also recommend the "Best Of" album of "The Smiths", Morrissey's former band.

Hey all,

You Have Killed Me
First Of The Gang To Die

Thanks,

Up The Irons

Wow, what a nice post. Normal humans still exist, I'd nearly forgotten. I would recommend the 2008 Greatest Hits album - that contains four of the six songs you mentioned plus some others you might like. It's a good starting point and if you enjoy it you can seek out the albums from which the tracks are taken.

Morrissey has been into the big loud distorted guitar sound ever since new(ish) guitarist Jessie Tobias joined the band, so your best bet would be to check out the two most recent studio albums, 'Ringleader of the Tormentors' (2006) and particularly 'Years of Refusal' (2009), which has exactly the same band line-up as the current tour, so a very similar sound.

Dropping back a bit further into Morrissey's back catalogue another one you might enjoy is 1995's 'Southpaw Grammar', which again is very much an 'amps on 11' kind of record.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom