Isle Of Man - Douglas Royal Hall (Aug. 1, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / Irish Blood, English Heart / You're The One For Me, Fatty / You Have Killed Me / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Scandinavia / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / The Kid's A Looker / Satellite Of Love / I Know It's Over / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / People Are The Same Everywhere / Action Is My Middle Name / Speedway / Meat is Murder // First Of The Gang To Die

set list provided by Patrick

Last edited:
Come on now....BOZ and ANDY do NOT belong on a list with the "judge" weeks. or robert smith. Also Russell Brand isn't that bad, he's actually entertaining...for a while anyways. And David t. provides this site for all of us, so...hmmm... All David t. did was let people say what they may. Best to stay outta that one.

Fair points well made. But who are we to question the mind of a genius?

I must say I was surprised, however, to see Wossy in Mozza's list of 'diamond geezers.' I just assumed he was using Wossy for the free publicity he will no doubt receive from Wossy's forthcoming TV show.

This appears to be Moz's busiest tour since ... I don't know when.
I'm surprised at the number of shows.

Fair points well made. But who are we to question the mind of a genius?

I must say I was surprised, however, to see Wossy in Mozza's list of 'diamond geezers.' I just assumed he was using Wossy for the free publicity he will no doubt receive from Wossy's forthcoming TV show.

Its not really Morrissey's blog, you know.

Is Moz sick? :squiffy:
Well now friend.... After all that's been said bout animals, Norway, The Chinese being" a &@$" and removal of fans for life from shows and searching fans for meat products? Could it be another "episode" is upon us? Love & Kisses B.P. 1 patient P.s. I can tell the classic symptoms 8,000 miles away. "your not right in the head & nor am I. And this is why I like you".

Get Well Julia, You too Moz! Besides, what would a Morrissey show be without Julia? And a little humor. The 2 are friends, long may it last!:thumb:

I have been to a Morrissey concert without Julia and the usual attention seekers and it were great. Better than the others, because it did not divert any attention from the actual concert and the music and I got what I actually paid for.

Anyone see David T at the gig last night? Glad he made it til the end!

Why are so many of you so openly jealous at Julia?
Travelling like that takes the energy out of you and any artist can tell you how hard it is to tour the world and travel constantly. If anything she should be given some sort of medal and a discount to check if she suffers from thrombosis. What is really diappointing is that the people being so obsessive do not know anything about her background or how she can afford all the travelling to see Moz. Had she been discussed on Flashback her personal details would have been posted within 24 hours along with details about her personal life up until now.

Well, all of a sudden I can relate to why Morrissey was so annoyed because of the Royal Wedding. Julia and all the others of his front row are the Kate Middleton of his world! Could we call them his court? I don't know. The court usually has some dignity. They do however bow down to the Queen, don't they? There you go.

So the Low Countries next! Come Back To Holland!
And all Dutch fans, don't forget that after the sold-out Eindhoven gig there will be an all night Morrissey/Smiths party at the Effenaar!
web620-AfterpartyA4_1.jpg

Wohhhhhe !

Yes Johan we will be there,
Only for the real Moz/Smiths fans, Effenaar rules!

See you , Reel dutch/European Morrissey fans in the Effenaar and Frits Phillips

Gr.:thumb:

umdear content

troll

WOW theres a surprise same old songs just mixed up

Must have been marvelous to behold guessing whoat comes next

When you said julia was sick well we knew that anyway

I was hoping for DEAD

I Want The One I Can't Have
Irish Blood, English Heart
You're The One For Me, Fatty
You Have Killed Me
There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Scandinavia
Ouija Board, Ouija Board
One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell
The Kid's A Looker
Satellite Of Love
I Know It's Over
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
People Are The Same Everywhere
Action Is My Middle Name
Speedway
Meat Is Murder
-----------------------------------------
First Of The Gang To Die

Last edited by a moderator:
Wohhhhhe !

Yes Johan we will be there,
Only for the real Moz/Smiths fans, Effenaar rules!

See you , Reel dutch/European Morrissey fans in the Effenaar and Frits Phillips

Gr.:thumb:

Just out of curiosity, are you homosexual? Because to call yourself reel (around the ejaculating penis), you better are.

When you said julia was sick well we knew that anyway

I was hoping for DEAD

And people still wonder why Morrissey hates this site?

And people still wonder why Morrissey hates this site?

He and his front row wish death on others. But it is a big difference if death is wished on him and his front row? Ridiculous. If he and his front row would not wish death on others your point would be valid. As this is not the case, you are applying a double standard. Death wishes are part of "It's Morrissey's World" that he creates.

Why do people seem so obsessed with Julia and other fans? Watch Morrissey you sad bastards.

I WISH ALL YOU HATERS WOULD GO AWAY!!!!

Not long ago I could read about the concerts in the post-shows!

Now I have to go through page after page to find anything remotely relevant.

David Tseng! This internett-page is falling apart!!!

Why don't you tell us a third version of what happened at the Oslo concert? You already told us two. I am sure you can come up with a third one.

My sentiments exactly, awful people writing awful things. People can have opinions, even if they are unsavoury about morrissey and his music, that's fine, but they shouldnt be allowed to post them anon on a dedicated site like this.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom