Is your toddler a racist?

Theo

Some lefties want you to know that your toddler is a racist piece of shit if he/she says "yuk" when served strange foreign food. If you come across any toddlers in nurseries who say "yuk" when served strange foreign food, do the right thing and report them immediately.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...cy-food-racist,-say-report.html?service=print

Toddlers who dislike spicy food 'racist'By Rosa Prince, Political Correspondent
Last updated: 10:15 AM BST 07/07/2008

Toddlers who turn their noses up at spicy food from overseas could be branded racists by a Government-sponsored agency.
The National Children's Bureau, which receives £12 million a year, mainly from Government funded organisations, has issued guidance to play leaders and nursery teachers advising them to be alert for racist incidents among youngsters in their care.

This could include a child of as young as three who says "yuk" in response to being served unfamiliar foreign food.

The guidance by the NCB is designed to draw attention to potentially-racist attitudes in youngsters from a young age.

It alerts playgroup leaders that even babies can not be ignored in the drive to root out prejudice as they can "recognise different people in their lives".

The 366-page guide for staff in charge of pre-school children, called Young Children and Racial Justice, warns: "Racist incidents among children in early years settings tend to be around name-calling, casual thoughtless comments and peer group relationships."

It advises nursery teachers to be on the alert for childish abuse such as: "blackie", "Pakis", "those people" or "they smell".

The guide goes on to warn that children might also "react negatively to a culinary tradition other than their own by saying 'yuk'".

Staff are told: "No racist incident should be ignored. When there is a clear racist incident, it is necessary to be specific in condemning the action."

Warning that failing to pick children up on their racist attitudes could instil prejudice, the NCB adds that if children "reveal negative attitudes, the lack of censure may indicate to the child that there is nothing unacceptable about such attitudes".

Nurseries are encouraged to report as many incidents as possible to their local council. The guide added: "Some people think that if a large number of racist incidents are reported, this will reflect badly on the institution. In fact, the opposite is the case."

wait.

I used to be an unbelievably picky eater when I was younger.

:confused:
So I'm racist because of that?
wtf.

this is what we call political correctness gone wrong, right?

It advises nursery teachers to be on the alert for childish abuse such as: "blackie", "Pakis", "those people" or "they smell".

I once read on SoLow that Morrissey said Pakis smell when he was young, and the NME now says he grew up to be a racist.

wait.

I used to be an unbelievably picky eater when I was younger.

:confused:
So I'm racist because of that?
wtf.

I'm a picky reader and find the Koran to be barbaric bullshit. I've been called a racist ever since I came to this view. But at least I was allowed to say "yuk" at gross food when I was a toddler without being reported! Lefties are becoming so deranged it's frightening.

yu enjoy FOX news dont you?

Was this on FOX News? I caught it on the Instapundit.com blog. But I'm glad you're watching FOX! I mostly just watch Red Eye on that channel nowadays. I'm busy with Nancy Grace's coverage of the fascinating Christie Brinkley divorce over on CNN! Juicy!!!

Nurseries are encouraged to report as many incidents as possible to their local council. The guide added: "Some people think that if a large number of racist incidents are reported, this will reflect badly on the institution. In fact, the opposite is the case."

I found this last bit especially deranged. Sent a chill up my spine. To think of these lefties suggesting that people should report as many toddlers as possible! These absolutely mad freaks need to be put in check.

Was this on FOX News? I caught it on the Instapundit.com blog. But I'm glad you're watching FOX! I mostly just watch Red Eye on that channel nowadays. I'm busy with Nancy Grace's coverage of the fascinating Christie Brinkley divorce over on CNN! Juicy!!!

i like to watch fox to feel smarter and usually when i am suicidal.

its a good time for tards

oh shut up. you really wasted a post on that?

I don't consider correct use of language to be a waste. Incorrect use of language (especially something as basic as your/you're), to me, seems to be a waste of an education.

I don't consider correct use of language to be a waste. Incorrect use of language (especially something as basic as your/you're), to me, seems to be a waste of an education.

it's a message board. no one is getting graded.

you realize now that im gonna scrutinize all of your posts and correct your grammar and spelling if need be. you better be on the ball.

It's you're, not your.

thank you.

haha yes that too. my diet does mainly consist of pizza and mac and cheese?

so does most of the UK!

oh shut up. you really wasted a post on that?

it's alright, i understand. I felt it was a humbling experience.

thank you Henry Higgins, sir!

Its alright, as you know i was 2 cool 4 school:guitar:

Some lefties want you to know that your toddler is a racist piece of shit if he/she says "yuk" when served strange foreign food. If you come across any toddlers in nurseries who say "yuk" when served strange foreign food, do the right thing and report them immediately.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...cy-food-racist,-say-report.html?service=print

That's the kind of view you get if you are daft enough to believe in the right-wing snoozepaper the daily torygraph!

Please remind us why you come here again? :D

love

Grim

you realize now that im gonna scrutinize all of your posts and correct your grammar and spelling if need be. you better be on the ball.

Well you can if you want, but forgive me if I don't take grammar lessons from someone who doesn't use capital letters at the start of a sentence.:)

they can be soooo cute sometimes:
Fragment-of-the-future.jpg

And really smart too.
These girls said on an interview that they don't like immigrants because they don't throw the toilet paper in the toilet. :)

That's what I call research!

^ Lynx and Lamb are on a whole other plane...

This story is ridiculous. I’ve heard it all now. So, if the kids say ‘nyuk nyuk nyuk’ are they making fun of Curly Howard too?! Stooge-racism!!

My pre-schooler calls her sister ‘butt-crack’ and ‘poopie-head’. Oh, where did I go wrong with my mothering skillz...

Back
Top Bottom