Is your other half a smiths/morrissey fan?

I've got no other half but my mother hates him and so does her friend..

still my mother likes Westlife and Will Young so her view as always is
void

i want a "other half" who loves Moz! Someone? Anyone? Im yours for the taking! or the leaving, which seems to be the case as of yet.

my girl likes it, but is not mad about it...when i play it too much she sighs and say something like......oh no it's him agaaaaain

I don't have another half, but my family dispises him!

When I was watching the dvd M in Manchester they laughed because of the moves he made! Painfull...

My husband is to blame for my total adoration of Morrissey. I had liked his music previously, but didn't own any Smiths or solo albums until I purchased YATQ. He took me to see Moz as a surprise birthday gift...which spawned the monster that you now see before you. Rod (my better half) is a casual fan, but has to deal with me referring to Morrissey as "my boyfriend." A true love story if I've ever heard one.

I can't ever seem to get with a guy into my music. My ex-hubby was not into anything I liked. And he actually really hated the fact that I was so into Moz.

My new hubby is okay with my love of Moz, but does tease me at times. He does not mind the odd single or old Smiths song, but is not even close to being a fan. He has been to concerts with me and even admitted it was "not bad". But there is no converting him.

Oh...and just because I had to write this some where...I once found a guy in Colorado Springswho looked almost identical to Moz {think 84 Moz version}.....I literally became this guys friend just so I could be around him because he was so Moz looking. He even let me do the quiff on his hair. very sad indeed...

cleopatra_31 said:
I
Oh...and just because I had to write this some where...I once found a guy in Colorado Springswho looked almost identical to Moz {think 84 Moz version}.....I literally became this guys friend just so I could be around him because he was so Moz looking. He even let me do the quiff on his hair. very sad indeed...

i don't think this is sad at all. i would have done the same thing. in fact, colorado springs may have to be added to my list of "places to visit" simply because of this fact. :D

Will you folks that have other halves that are into your music please tell me where and how you found these magical creatures?

I can't even seem to meet one nice fella in this humdrum town. I can't believe I'm admitting this, but I can really relate to "how soon is now". and I hate that. :rolleyes:

MrRoboto said:
Will you folks that have other halves that are into your music please tell me where and how you found these magical creatures?

I can't even seem to meet one nice fella in this humdrum town. I can't believe I'm admitting this, but I can really relate to "how soon is now". and I hate that. :rolleyes:

:(

You should move to a different town...or better yet, move to a big city where there's more to choose from.......that's what I'm doing in 3 months. Enough of seeing the same loser people all the time!!

i'm inbetween two computers at the moment and due to hectic demands of 2 kids i cannot get photos that i want...anyway enough excuses...this is not the best picture perhaps but it was all i could find on new computer

Aly Panic said:
Do Smiths/Morrissey fans have other halfs?

;)

well, not me - does that make me a better fan? ;)
you know what? I think morrissey will marry soon and leave us all behind... :eek:

sid james said:
I certainly don't - I thought we were all supposed to be single and miserable? This thread disturbs me greatly... :confused:

true. don't take my identity away! ;)

My wife hates Morrissey...I thought she would warm to him when I took her to one of the shows on last tour...she liked the opening band better, and did not enjoy Moz at all.
She...umm...really enjoys Garth Brooks.

Yes he's a pretty big fan and funny with it.

The other night he stands at the end of the bed rips his shirt off, rubs it all over his chest/face etc then throws it at me...... do I consider this foreplay?

I don't have an "other half" I have 4 other women who are other "fifths"

None of them like Moz.

The good news is, I don't like any of them.

Sphinx said:
Yes he's a pretty big fan and funny with it.

The other night he stands at the end of the bed rips his shirt off, rubs it all over his chest/face etc then throws it at me...... do I consider this foreplay?

actually, the more appropriate question from our standpoint: DID you consider this foreplay? :p

Never had (a real one) nor ever will but, I wish everyone else much luck! :)

Back
Top Bottom