Is this the Home for the Blind in FOTGTD?

Maybe this was discussed before I joined the site, but I just decided to Google "Home for the Blind" in Los Angeles, and came up with just one possible result: the Vista Nova Home for the Blind in Pasadena. It doesn't look like somewhere behind which you can watch the dawn rise, especially since the building would be in the way of the sun. :p

Lol. Leave the man a little poetic license, won't you? Next you'll be trying to parse out who exactly Carol is, or deduce who is sorry, and for what. :rolleyes:

Maybe this was discussed before I joined the site, but I just decided to Google "Home for the Blind" in Los Angeles, and came up with just one possible result: the Vista Nova Home for the Blind in Pasadena. It doesn't look like somewhere behind which you can watch the dawn rise, especially since the building would be in the way of the sun. :p

Ssssssssssssh. Don't be posting maps, man. Some of us gotta meet women somewhere, y'know?

Lol. Leave the man a little poetic license, won't you? Next you'll be trying to parse out who exactly Carol is, or deduce who is sorry, and for what. :rolleyes:

Amen to that, sistuh. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

--jeniphir

Off topic I know. But I was watching Un chant d'amour [Jean Genet, 1950] according to passionsjustlikemine.com - This was mentioned by Morrissey as one of his favourite films at the time in an interview given to Les Inrockuptibles magazine in 2004.

In one of the dream sequences two of the prisoners are out in the countryside and one of them has a branch with flowers sprouting from it ,hanging down over the crotch of his jeans in a provocative way. It was around this same time (2004) that Morrissey hung flowers, thistles over his genitalia during concerts. I'm sure others have picked up on it, just saying it's strange what you pick up on as a fan, he took inspiration from the obscurest of quarters.

steve_carrell1.jpg

I last spoke to these in about 1996, after an especially rough night of cramming.

carrel_02.jpg

What was your most incredible feat of cramming? I read "Middlemarch" in one long stretch for a final. Don't ask me what drugs I took to make it happen, just believe me when I tell you that when I die and go to hell I will have a pretty good idea of what I'll be doing for eternity.

Still, libraries can be fun. Shameful things go on there...

What was your most incredible feat of cramming? I read "Middlemarch" in one long stretch for a final. Don't ask me what drugs I took to make it happen, just believe me when I tell you that when I die and go to hell I will have a pretty good idea of what I'll be doing for eternity.

No idea. Probably translating Thucydides or researching Homeric epic poetry.

Still, libraries can be fun. Shameful things go on there...

Not in ours. Well, there was some smoking, drinking, and urinating, but that's about it. :( No, wait; I'm pretty sure I heard some masturbation going on a few carrels over. I mean, we did have to read Sappho.

No idea. Probably translating Thucydides or researching Homeric epic poetry.

Not in ours. Well, there was some smoking, drinking, and urinating, but that's about it. :( No, wait; I'm pretty sure I heard some masturbation going on a few carrels over. I mean, we did have to read Sappho.

"Have to"? Reading Sappho is a pleash-ah (he said, lighting a cigar).

You heard someone masturbating? That's horrendous. If you're going to do it in public, at least be discreet. Come on!

Back
Top Bottom