Is this Natalie Portman with a Morrissey inspired hair?

CeciDeMorrissey

Steven Patrick I Love You
I mean... in the left frame she looks just like him!!!!

F755744_natalie330.jpg

:eek:

Re: Is this Natalie Portman with a Morrissey inspired hair? Or I'm being too imaginat

The hair texture is very similar to how his used to be, I'll give you that.

Re: Is this Natalie Portman with a Morrissey inspired hair? Or I'm being too imaginat

Well, I have to clarify I'm talking exclusively about the left picture, not the right one :) Just in case :)

Morrissey DID NOT invent this hairstyle!
I DO NOT wear my hair like this to look like Moz, and I doubt she is either.
(ok, this rant has less to do with this thread and more to do with Moz people telling me I have "moz hair". this haircut is as American as apple-pie as they say. ...though I'm suspicious of apple-pie's true origins...)

But, I must say, with the blue-green backdrop, it does look reminiscent of the EDILS cover...

Last edited:

Natalie Portman is gorgeous.

she's my favourite celeb, bloody stunning :blushing:

How cute, I love both Moz and Natalie :3

:horny: :horny:

Could you post a link to these pictures in a larger size? :blushing: :D

(ok, this rant has less to do with this thread and more to do with Moz people telling me I have "moz hair". this haircut is as American as apple-pie as they say. ...though I'm suspicious of apple-pie's true origins...)

But, I must say, with the blue-green backdrop, it does look reminiscent of the EDILS cover...

Are you sure..?
Bucause you hairstyle looks like Morrissey's. I'm not annying you..It's only a comment, ok?

Are you sure..?
Bucause you hairstyle looks like Morrissey's. I'm not annying you..It's only a comment, ok?

Well, yes it does. But Morrissey did not invent this hairstyle. It had been around for 40 years before he showed up with it.

Well, yes it does. But Morrissey did not invent this hairstyle. It had been around for 40 years before he showed up with it.

You're right. This hairstyle belongs more to Elvis or Jimmy Dean than to Morrissey.

Why do you wear your hair like that? :)

Why do you wear your hair like that? :)

He's not strange
He just wants to live his life this way...

But I agree with him when he said that this hairstayle doesn't belong to Morrissey.

Also, I must say, Raphael Lambach, you're posts are the best on this site. Not joking!

Back
Top Bottom