Is this Natalie Portman with a Morrissey inspired hair?

mcrickson

Reckless Endangerment
Re: Is this Natalie Portman with a Morrissey inspired hair? Or I'm being too imaginat

The hair texture is very similar to how his used to be, I'll give you that.

CeciDeMorrissey

Steven Patrick I Love You
Re: Is this Natalie Portman with a Morrissey inspired hair? Or I'm being too imaginat

Well, I have to clarify I'm talking exclusively about the left picture, not the right one :) Just in case :)

ray_afraid

Morrissey DID NOT invent this hairstyle!
I DO NOT wear my hair like this to look like Moz, and I doubt she is either.
(ok, this rant has less to do with this thread and more to do with Moz people telling me I have "moz hair". this haircut is as American as apple-pie as they say. ...though I'm suspicious of apple-pie's true origins...)

But, I must say, with the blue-green backdrop, it does look reminiscent of the EDILS cover...

Last edited:

oye terence

ampersand after ampersand

Natalie Portman is gorgeous.

matt

Don't Rake Up My Mistakes

she's my favourite celeb, bloody stunning :blushing:

Stella Erikson

Meat is murder.

How cute, I love both Moz and Natalie :3

toml_27

Well I Wonder

:horny: :horny:

Could you post a link to these pictures in a larger size? :blushing: :D

Raphael Lambach

(ok, this rant has less to do with this thread and more to do with Moz people telling me I have "moz hair". this haircut is as American as apple-pie as they say. ...though I'm suspicious of apple-pie's true origins...)

But, I must say, with the blue-green backdrop, it does look reminiscent of the EDILS cover...
Are you sure..?
Bucause you hairstyle looks like Morrissey's. I'm not annying you..It's only a comment, ok?

ray_afraid

Are you sure..?
Bucause you hairstyle looks like Morrissey's. I'm not annying you..It's only a comment, ok?
Well, yes it does. But Morrissey did not invent this hairstyle. It had been around for 40 years before he showed up with it.

Absurd

Head in a blouse

Why do you wear your hair like that? :)

ray_afraid

Also, I must say, Raphael Lambach, you're posts are the best on this site. Not joking!

Top Bottom