is this ebay auction worth starting bid? Actung Blue Eyes

The Seeker of Good Songs

http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Smiths-Morr...96245619QQcategoryZ105033QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Starting bid:US $49.00

Beautiful rare original mint double CD set of the entire show at the Treptow Arena in Berlin Dec 17 2006. Unbelievable setlist and awesome sound ! Songs include Panic, William it was Really Nothing, Please Please Let Me Get What I Want

(this is not my auction nor am I promoting it - I am just curious - seems excessive to me)

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Not when the show was uploaded on this site for people to get for free, no.

I've never heard of this bootleg before. Kinda looks like a silver bottom, but since the seller doesn't address this it does make me dubious.

$49 isn't a bad price if it's a silver bottom.

http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Smiths-Morr...96245619QQcategoryZ105033QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Starting bid:US $49.00

Beautiful rare original mint double CD set of the entire show at the Treptow Arena in Berlin Dec 17 2006. Unbelievable setlist and awesome sound ! Songs include Panic, William it was Really Nothing, Please Please Let Me Get What I Want

(this is not my auction nor am I promoting it - I am just curious - seems excessive to me)

sad to say this is a cd-r with a silk screened top and i believe laser printed artwork. still a very nice item, but not a traditionally factory pressed cd.

the latest silver pressed cd to come out is "how soon is berlin".

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
cellar dweller united kingdom. Never heard of 'em, has anyone else? I'd def' say it's a cd-r.

love

Grim

That's cheeky. To sell a selfmade bootleg for such a prize!

You can download the concert

here

or here

and here

No, it's not a homemade CD-R at all. It's really nice and professionally done, not a home computer job. Very nice printed artwork and the CDs as mentioned are silkscreened. While the discs are CD-Rs they are silver without any tinge of color. This set is really nice quality, and IMHO worth the $49.

If you want a silver pressed set look for the How Soon is Berlin set from the Swingin' Pig

$49 for an unofficial CD were the seller just took the radio broadcasting and pressed it on CD? And the cover itself isn't even really good, to be honest. I've seen better bootlegs that this. And what should this "Achtung Blue Eyes" mean? The subtitle is neither related to the concert nor to the venue nor to something else.

Sorry, but this CD is worth $5, including postage.

And: if this should be an official CD where the hell is the bar code on the cover?

Back
Top Bottom