Is this a Liverpool hates Manchester thing ?

so much for the Liverpool bashing! Idiots

they must be so disappointed, you could sense they felt so much glee on Sunday morning and polluted this forum with their hate and some of them don't see what they've said is in anyway wrong.:crazy:

dumb, stupid people

I guess a lot of scouser's hate Morrissey because he is from Manchester. It couldn't have been a fan could it ?.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tLUI7IGb38

I was hoping this wouldn't be a topic on here, but as expected, it brings out the worst ill-informed prejudices in everyone.

It is now well known that the idiot wasn't a scouser.

Seeing some of the vitriolic comments on this stream puts me in no doubt as to some of the 'fans' Morrissey has...............

Grow up.

Last night made me hate liverpool and scousers even more. I am from Burnley so I only had about an hours drive, an hours wasted journey because of some ignorant tosser. To me it shows the level of people living in that city. I went to the sheffield city hall show last friday and what a different place and atmosphere, everyone was friendly everyone enjoyed the show. Even Morrissey seemed to be enjoying himself. Also the staff at the arena were very rude and not at all helpfull. All in all I was disapointed with the whole place. And if liverpool is 'capital of culture' surely people don't want the many foriegn fans that were there to think that is what all of england is like.

Last i heard, the twat was from Burnley too....wasn't you was it??? I'd LOVE to shake your/his neck.....the staff on the evening were Aabsolutely wonderful to me and my friends....check your f***ing attitude pal....and f*** off away from the liverpool arena...we have enough problems going on without BURNLEY c***s adding to it...

Last night made me hate liverpool and scousers even more. I am from Burnley so I only had about an hours drive, an hours wasted journey because of some ignorant tosser. To me it shows the level of people living in that city. I went to the sheffield city hall show last friday and what a different place and atmosphere, everyone was friendly everyone enjoyed the show. Even Morrissey seemed to be enjoying himself. Also the staff at the arena were very rude and not at all helpfull. All in all I was disapointed with the whole place. And if liverpool is 'capital of culture' surely people don't want the many foriegn fans that were there to think that is what all of england is like.

What do you mean 'the level of people living in that city'? Why do people like yourself make sweeping generalisations just because one d**khead threw something on stage and it HAPPENED to be in Liverpool?

As for the capital of culture jibe, the spirit of a place is in the architecture, the history, the people - EVERYTHING. When Burnley achieves such an accolade, feel free to comment.

Do you know for sure if he was a scouser? There were thousands of people there - are you that stupid that you thought they were ALL Liverpudlians?

Far be it from me to stoop to your level of insults (although it's very tempting). We were ALL p*ssed off about what happened on Saturday, but if you want to throw your toys out of the pram - go ahead if it makes you feel better.

Please keep putting your small-town mentality comments on here as you are only proving what most people think about you.

HAHAHA you utter tosser, you look a wee bit stupid now the culprit has been revealed to be from Burnley.

Liverpool is tops, one of the friendliest cities I've been to.

^ threw the bottle

Woolyback - weren't you born in wizziehozzie?

Dave

No, Widnes Royal Infirmary:guitar:
We lived in Penketh, Warrington.
I have only been to Widnes twice in my life.... day I was born and The Stone Roses at Spike Island!:cool:

Jukebox Jury

Tags
fat chrisnat liverpool morrissey racist thread
Back
Top Bottom