Is there ever a wrong time to listen to Morrissey?

I'm 18. And I'm not really too worried about it (yet :p). I'm not sure why people think that I am worried about it, but I'm starting to get worried about THAT :lbf: Like I said, I only brought it up because Robby was being a dick :rolleyes: Plus, I hate those people who have to lie about having sex -- virgins that pretend they're not virgins. It's quite annoying. I'm always honest about things like that.

:lbf: To a Morrissey song? Hmm Idk, I can't see that happening for me. It'll most likely be to some shitty music that I'll be complaining about throughout the whole ordeal, knowing me :rolleyes:

Ok, I see. What you wrote sounded a bit worried, but good that you aren't. Being 18 you are indeed still young. :)

Guys, just because some of you have never had a good f..ck in your lives (or it was so long ago that you don't even remember it), some people still enjoy it. And yes, it IS important. Mcrickson, good luck to you, boy, I hope you get laid soon, but drawing everybody's attention to the fact that you're a virgin doesn't really help.

"Don't hold back, don't front. Get your glow on! Show us what you got!" :)

It's all gone south this thread.
Let the right one slip in, on or wherever floats your boat.

Anyway to the matter in hand,
Is there ever a wrong time to listen to Morrissey?
I don't really get the question, he's like that mars bar slogan..'work, rest and (for) play'.

Thanks for coming! x

morrissey is not "lets get it on" music.

but other than that, almost any other time is appropriate.

p.s. cept "Found Found Found." that song is sexy and I know at least Corrissey agrees with me.

:eek::eek::eek:

You, my dear, just don't know.

Never on psychedelics, which I've always found quite strange actually because I've been able to groove to all different kinds of music when my brain is flying off somewhere deep in outer space.

how exactly was my saying:

"acting like a dick" :confused:
if you really think that mcrickson then your lack of any real sex life is the least of your problems :crazy: sorry :o

You must just be forgetting this post:

yeah, if you have only "made out" with people then you are really still a virgin mcrickson, sorry :o

I'd say that's pretty dickish. You'd do well to quit being so condescending, teacher, as you're not impressing anyone.

morrissey is not "lets get it on" music.

but other than that, almost any other time is appropriate.

p.s. cept "Found Found Found." that song is sexy and I know at least Corrissey agrees with me.

I think Maladjusted is a "lets get it on" song... and Found Found Found too...

It's the music itself, not the lyrics.

I cannot see "Satan rejected my soul" as "let's get it on music"... If you are saying about just some song maybe you're right... Rooy's keen is a good example of this... but Mala not at all.

Back
Top Bottom