Is the Russian government on crack?

Is russia on crack

• Total voters
They need Gorbachev to get things back in order.

Gorbachev got things out of order too, and spectacularly so, enabling the freedom of the Baltic States and other regions they lost whilst wrangling for power in their cabinets.

What is really not amusing, is the level of unreality. Everything is fabricated, the bad and the good, all for some nepotistic objective.

Im afraid these matters are way out of control and it is the West's fault. People and government.

In our pursuit of saying no to war and protesting about things which make our conciousnes feel better we have lost sight of the bigger picture. Afganistan we attempted to got rid of a great repressive evil in the world - the Taliban. Destroying the 2 Buddhas was justification enough in my book - however, the more it goes on the more I think we should have left them to it. Any one who has seen or read Charlie Wilsons war will know the West (mainly USA) could have circumvented at least some of this.

Iraq was a nightmare waiting to happen. The West thought we could teach the Middle East a lesson in civility. Trouble is you have to be civil. On and on resolutions went about Chemical Weapons etc... However Saddam dodged and humiliated the West over apparantly nothing more than a maniacs power trip and we fell for it. For what? Oil? Partly. However there are bigger issues than this. I believe the West wants to impose its views on the World. Rightly or wrongly George Bush et al has pursed this.

Our Goverments supported the freed USSR states with old ideals instead of encouraging their own independence. E.g Encouraging joining of NATO and the EU.

10 years ago Russia was a finished Nation. And a death rate outstripping the birth rate meant things were bad. Putin stopped that and is now, like Reagun did in the US, is building a nations self confidence. However, I hate to admit it, but Reagun got rid of the far Right in is advisory, Bush doesnt look like doing anything as clever whilst he is still there. Peace ensued.

And now their natural resource wealth and their states control over them - not the Wests - has meant the rise in commodity prices has led to their rebuilding of their military.

So whats wrong? Well we (with our Che Guerava t-shirts as an example) are a mixed up people with no real leaders. We vote for these people, but they dont speak for the majority. We protest about Foraign Affairs that we dont feel we should be involved in and then complain when things land on our door step.

And our governments have left us wide open to things like Georgia as we have no moral high ground. And we as people, in general, have no morals. Proof? Look at the TV, look at the papers, and look at the people our general populus really look up to Winehouse, Docherty, Bush, WAGS, endless Golddiggers, endless tossers in the papers showing off their tits or testosterone.

This is of course my abridged version of my opinion of whats wrong with the World. Just get me down the pub for the full whack!!

What it all comes down to is though, give me UK/USA/Western ideals over the rest any day. At least we have never let our Generals openly threaten Nuclear War on an innocent nation. Today for 10 mins I was genuinly terrified.

Lets just get someone who lives in the real World in power, and maybe, if they can stay sane they can lead us into making friends with the rest of the World adn suggesting Liberalism is best, rather than imposing it.

I find it quite amazing that people think there are good guys and bad guys amid these competing powers.

Every authority is after whatever they can grab for themselves and there's no honour with any of them. I hope it is WW3 and we blow the crap out of this poxy human race. We're all going to end up in old-folks homes dribbling at the TV anyway, why delay the inevitable?

Unless the human race evolves to something more compassionate and gets beyond the 'who's got the biggest cock' mentality of Governments we're f****d anyway. We are governed by imbeciles and until people take an active interest in democracies we'll continue to get the politicians we deserve.

I spoke to my God and he said, smoke that joint, drink that beer, make merry with that lady-boy (subject to length and girth) and go into the woods and climb a tree, for tomorrow who knows...:cool:

And whatever happens, Glasgow Rangers will still be shite...:p

And whatever happens, Glasgow Rangers will still be shite...:p

As will Spurs. Hey Ho.[/QUOTE]

If it gets too bad we'll need to start a support group..:) How's young Hutton getting on?

The problem is I *think*, that some Russians still have a very imperialist attitude and feel that they should have more power and dominance in the world.

Yeah, it seems to me they're mostly showing off. They were a bit jealous of America and decided to do a Cold War revival. They're barking... and biting now.

Of course hes injured. Hes at bloody Tottenham!

Looked good last season though. Hopefully him and Woodgate/King will become the rock on which will will build.

Now theres a footballing cliche for ya!

Being and Spurs and a Moz fan really sums me up. This irrascable optimism I have at the start of EVERY season and then the inevitable deflation after the first game. At least Rangers are more or less guranteed a top 3 finish!

Of course hes injured. Hes at bloody Tottenham!

Looked good last season though. Hopefully him and Woodgate/King will become the rock on which will will build.

Now theres a footballing cliche for ya!

Being and Spurs and a Moz fan really sums me up. This irrascable optimism I have at the start of EVERY season and then the inevitable deflation after the first game. At least Rangers are more or less guranteed a top 3 finish!

I couldn't believe the transformation in that guy as a player, he went from being really crap to being invaluable for the team in the space of a year. I really hope he does well in the Premiership.

We got knocked out of Europe by a pub team basically but we've bought a few players and we may just take the title this year.

Though i say that every year..:p

I couldn't believe the transformation in that guy as a player, he went from being really crap to being invaluable for the team in the space of a year. I really hope he does well in the Premiership.

We got knocked out of Europe by a pub team basically but we've bought a few players and we may just take the title this year.

Though i say that every year..:p

The same sentiments from me. 15 years ago I said our year will come. I am still saying it.

Amazing how we can take a shite player and turn him good when the opposite normally happens at Tottenham.

Remember Rohan Ricketts? Remember Jermaine Defoe? Remember Jonathan Blondel...Remember... oh the list goes on!

I think we'll do alright. But Spurs are like England. Destined for mediocrity, however, we still go on believing. Like mugs.

Although I have now refused to go "Dahn tha Lane"... at least not while its £75 to watch a bunch of shite.

Yes no?

Now they threatened Poland and said they will be punished for allowing US to build an anti-missile defense system on Polish soil...and even went as far to say the punishment may come in the form of a nuclear bomb attack. Clearly things are not going well.

Just when the Jame Bond franchise was moving away from Russian villains to Muslim terrorists, now they may need to go back to Russian bad guys. So complicated.

The world is in need of a good war, there far too many people on this planet right now.

True but not a nuclear one... Thats a bit final.

If there is a nuclear war I am going to attach armor plate to my mustang and zoom across the midwest in search of gasoline and survival.... wait... I think I saw that...

roadwarrior_l.jpg

Incidentally Mad Max 4 is still in developmental hell.

Last edited:
If there is a nuclear war I am going to attach armor plate to my mustang and zoom across the midwest in search of gasoline and survival.... wait... I think I saw that...

roadwarrior_l.jpg

Incidentally Mad Max 4 is still in developmental hell.

Too right mate, gotta get me "some o' that Guzzoline."

Mad Max, whadda film. And it appears to be coming true.

Huge oil price increases. People ignoring the media warnings, the media getting it wrong, people staving, global catastrophe, what hope do we have people? What hope DO WE HAVE!

The same sentiments from me. 15 years ago I said our year will come. I am still saying it.

Amazing how we can take a shite player and turn him good when the opposite normally happens at Tottenham.

Remember Rohan Ricketts? Remember Jermaine Defoe? Remember Jonathan Blondel...Remember... oh the list goes on!

I think we'll do alright. But Spurs are like England. Destined for mediocrity, however, we still go on believing. Like mugs.

Although I have now refused to go "Dahn tha Lane"... at least not while its £75 to watch a bunch of shite.

I am the master of vagueness. I meant that Hutton really improved over a period of about 9 months FOR Rangers. You wouldn't have offered £9 for him, let alone 9 million..:) Walter Smith must have done something to the guy..:)

£75 is unbelievable. I don't know where people get the money from. Not sure where football is going, but i would have thought it would be out of the reach of most working people.

I think too many players don't really give a toss about the national teams anymore, because with a squad like that, England should be pretty amazing. I think too many players get a reputation and they're happy with that.

£75 is unbelievable. I don't know where people get the money from.

Well not from me. And to be fair I havnt a clue who actually pays this? Vorporates mainly I have heard.

I mean I tried to go and watch Barnet (English 3rd Division, and it was as bad as it sounds!) a couple of years ago to get my interest up in grass roots football as Spurs were/are so rubbish/expensive.

However. That cost me £15 in the away end to watch the worst game of football I have ever seen..

To be fair, I want to be spending £15 at WHL to watch the worst game of Football, rather than an awful game at a ropey Underhill!

The Russians may as well bomb Poland. The only people that live there these days are the old & the weak.
Everyone else has taken full advantage of borders so open it would make a Texan blush.

At least we have never let our Generals openly threaten Nuclear War on an innocent nation. Today for 10 mins I was genuinly terrified.

Only 1 nation has actually used nuclear war against another nation, killing many innocent people. They were terrified for a tad longer than 10 minutes.

love

Grim

Tags
from russia with hate polish your nails girls! stupid question
Back
Top Bottom