Is the HIG Negative Sleeve on EBay Genuine?

Like I said previously, you've gone about this really badly. All the items have underperformed due to the obvious dodginess of the seller (you), you would have got so much more if you weren't behaving like this.

I would noèt say they underperformed. Sorry but your bad game failed very POORLY, jonny/norah!

exactly who is Jonny?

He's referring to the jonnytwobags ebayer. At page 2 or 3 of this thread I informed the people on this board that he listed a warning on ebay (with the negative sleeve to get attention).

Of course serious Fernando thinks I'm jonnytwobags. But he also thinks I'm Toys_And_Collecatbles_2005. He even thinks I'm you (funny isn't it).

He's referring to the jonnytwobags ebayer. At page 2 or 3 of this thread I informed the people on this board that he listed a warning on ebay (with the negative sleeve to get attention).

Of course serious Fernando thinks I'm jonnytwobags. But he also thinks I'm Toys_And_Collecatbles_2005. He even thinks I'm you (funny isn't it).

If you are not him you are very close to him. it's clear.

Think We May Ahve Been Wrong About Under Performing. Over 2 K For 4 Counterfeit Records Isnt Bad Business Really, Same Again Next Week Serious Guy

Think We May Ahve Been Wrong About Under Performing. Over 2 K For 4 Counterfeit Records Isnt Bad Business Really, Same Again Next Week Serious Guy

Hope you are mature enough to assume the responsability of what you write
So post your full name if you have the courage. Or PM me and tell me who you are. IF you know what you write you will not have nay problems to email me your name. Such staements need a signature not a nickname

Wow!

I'm glad, but also sad that I started this thread.

Originally I wanted to get an understanding as to whether the record was what it purported to be, and stimulate some reasoned debate. Somewhere along the way it has turned into a monster - with vitriol spewed from all angles.

As a major Smiths and Moz collector, I know of Koen, and can vouch for his genuine nature.
I also know Jonny Two Bags, and can confirm that he is not the same person as Koen.
I do not know the auction seller, and am now glad that this whole saga of the HIG Negative sleeve has come to an end.

As to the Decibel tape, well let's see where that goes. Just let Koen decide in his own time what he wants to do with HIS tape.............

Hwyl.

Nobody is disputing it's HIS tape. HE said he wanted to sell. People have been proposing that it be sold, for his asking price, to fan representative, financed by a fundraising drive on this website.

Can somebody just lock this thread it's becoming a joke sorry to get involved but it's obvious no one wants to prove they have anything you should ask one more time..if they say no...they obviously don't have a genuine item.

It's stupid to want to sell something that is genuine but refuse to prove that it is. lock this thread already it's a waste.

Can somebody just lock this thread it's becoming a joke sorry to get involved but it's obvious no one wants to prove they have anything you should ask one more time..if they say no...they obviously don't have a genuine item.

It's stupid to want to sell something that is genuine but refuse to prove that it is. lock this thread already it's a waste.

It's not so stupid when you consider the guys who asked to prove it keep harassing the seller by registering with fake ID's and placing fake bids.

Koen is who he claims to be and does have the items. I know Koen and I was with him when he bought one of the letters as well as the original artwork. It is the other person (aka serious) that you should think twice about as he only wastes time continuing this thread and backs up his claims with fruitless arguments.

I am sure many fans and readers on this site would like the opportunity to hear the tracks. The idea of everyone collectively contributing to raise the funds to purchase them is an interesting one. I haven't spoken to Koen in years but I do wonder if he is entertaining the idea?

Koen is who he claims to be and does have the items. I know Koen and I was with him when he bought one of the letters as well as the original artwork.

Whatta coincidence! Another new user with just a couple of posts who even was with Koen when he purchased one of the letters and the Morrissey paitings. ONE OF THE LETTERS? I didn't know it was so easy to buy Morrissey letters from several sources in different moments.
Anyone who wants to talk about Koen's tapes not in contrapostion with me, can always open a new topic to start a constructive discussion about them.

Last edited:
What a coincidence.. another fruitless argument. The number of times I have posted on this site indicates nothing about the truth in what I say. I have been around long before Morrissey-solo (http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=62797), I only post here when someone (aka serious) makes ridiculous arguments backed up by nonsense.

Either way... it IS apparent that you don't know much!

What a coincidence.. another fruitless argument. The number of times I have posted on this site indicates nothing about the truth in what I say. I have been around long before Morrissey-solo (http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=62797), I only post here when someone (aka serious) makes ridiculous arguments backed up by nonsense.

Either way... it IS apparent that you don't know much!

Yes, 6 posts, now 7. However...again....anyone who is really interested in Koen's tapes only can open a new topic. Looking forward to hearing these "tapes":D

Well even though I don't have many posts, I've been on these boards since 1998, and used to moderate this here Marketplace about 5 years ago.

I personally know and have met both Norah (in 1997) and Seekastar (in 1992). They are both old school fan/collectors and stand-up gentlemen. They are not the same person, and they are not in cahoots. Seekastar lives in the States, and Koen in Europe. I would take anything they said as the bible truth.

Well even though I don't have many posts, I've been on these boards since 1998, and used to moderate this here Marketplace about 5 years ago.

I personally know and have met both Norah (in 1997) and Seekastar (in 1992). They are both old school fan/collectors and stand-up gentlemen. They are not the same person, and they are not in cahoots. Seekastar lives in the States, and Koen in Europe. I would take anything they said as the bible truth.

Well, so nothing prevent koen to sell the tapes here or on ebay and get the maximum price. As many others I'm looking forward to hearing these tapes :)

It is rare that I post on ANY of the forums going all the way back to Strangways days. But I have been in contact thru e-mails and letters at one point or another over the last 20 + years with these fan/collectors. And I can agree with Beau :

They are both old school fan/collectors and stand-up gentlemen. They are not the same person, and they are not in cahoots. Seekastar lives in the States, and Koen in Europe. I would take anything they said as the bible truth !

jpelletier

Okay this collectors business is all well and good. But for the majority of Smiths / Morrissey fans worldwide, the pressing question is: would Koen be willing to sell to a fan representative (who would purchase with funds raised from a Morrissey-Solo donations drive)?

If no, then we can stop thinking about it. If yes, then someone can contact davidt and ask him if he'd be willing to gear moz-solo up to that.

Back
Top Bottom