Is the HIG Negative Sleeve on EBay Genuine?

Lets Just All See The Photo And Stop Being A Tit

I do not have to prove anything here, to a guy who made his best to ILLEGALLY ruin our listings, by registering on ebay with fake ID's and placing fake bids and by doing the same here... If a member of this forum will win we will use escrow and then he will have the chance to compare the copy with the one owned by jdfjmdf?? or by anyone else. Even pickups are allowed for the Smiths listings.

Ok, I think it's clear now.

Toys_And_Collectibles_2005 has an interesting warning listing, ebay item: 190034627810 (Joy Division Ideal For Living). Just have a look at the Q&A's at the bottom.

This 'serious' guy is apparently well known.

As for the escrow, nice try mate, it makes it look trustworthy.

I Do Not Have An Account With E Bay Under Any Name False Or Otherwise. Im Just Curious Like Everyone Else. Lets Have The Picture And End All This Nonsense If Not Shut Up And Crawl Back To The Rathole You Came From

Ok, I think it's clear now.

Toys_And_Collectibles_2005 has an interesting warning listing, ebay item: 190034627810 (Joy Division Ideal For Living). Just have a look at the Q&A's at the bottom.

This 'serious' guy is apparently well known.

As for the escrow, nice try mate, it makes it look trustworthy.

Ohoh, Norah stop to log on with different usernames! Your partner toys_and_collectibles got his listings removed several times. We can't see the ID's of the guy who sent those questions so who they are? Why they haven't left any negative comments? Why our feedback is 100%? Why We haven't been suspended? Your plan to ruin my reputation has failed!

Your paranoia is hilarious. It's a conspiracy! Start a website about it. All these people are in fact the same person...ha ha ha!

Now how about a photo. No more delaying and spouting nonsense.

I am 'serious' about the existence of fake copies of this supposedly rare item. I think someone has had some done and I want to see some detail from one of them. Who else has bought one of these Meat Is Murder 12"s (and not necessarily from this Italian/Chinese/Nigerian clown)?

Sorry Pal You Have The Wrong Person, I Still Am Planning On Bidding On The Mim 12" But Im Still Waiting For You To Prove That Is It Genuine And I Will Not Get Ripped Off By You Like Toys And Collectibles Did With The Joy Division 7"

Sorry Pal You Have The Wrong Person, I Still Am Planning On Bidding On The Mim 12" But Im Still Waiting For You To Prove That Is It Genuine And I Will Not Get Ripped Off By You Like Toys And Collectibles Did With The Joy Division 7"

Hey Nippon, are you another clown? Well, let's do this way.
Bid, if you win I will send the record to you and you will pay only after you have received it!

Give Me/us Picture Proof And Ill Bid. Just End This Silliness You Stupid Man

Why do you not accept my proposal. No need to send the money upfront. I'll send the record without payment. What do you have to lose? Your stupid brain?

A Fake Is Still A Fake Whether I Pay Now Or Later. Lets See This Picture, If No Kindly Do One Back To Your Snake Pit

A Fake Is Still A Fake Whether I Pay Now Or Later. Lets See This Picture, If No Kindly Do One Back To Your Snake Pit

But you do not have to lose a penny, this is the best proof I can give you. If it's a fake you can thrww it away! A photo can be a forgery, the actal piece of vinyl NO

I Dont See Any Other Forums Members Rushing To Take You Up On The Offer, Funny That!!!!!!! Night Night Freak Boy

Well if he won't, I will.

You see the circular ridge on the label as indicated with the red arrow, well that should NOT be there on a genuine copy as pressed at EMI's pressing plant (as was). You can check with your other Smiths 12"s from the time (like 'That Joke...' for instance) and see this.

2ngzbjp.jpg

...and who are "The Smists" anyway?

Back
Top Bottom