Is the HIG Negative Sleeve on EBay Genuine?

It's worth mentioning that the original reel is probably of little use now and he can keep that as far as I'm concerned. What is more useful is the digital transfer rather than the artefact itself.

why is this ebay user now no longer registered?
that's end i suppose of this nice conversation you've had here...
too bad

why is this ebay user now no longer registered?
that's end i suppose of this nice conversation you've had here...
too bad

Because of the nice game of some great guys, I will avoid to elaborate. However the account will be reinstated in a week or so.

I saw this auction taking place in my hometown and made me think of the Reel and tape Koen has.

http://entertainment.heritageauctions.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=634&Lot_No=22193

It's for a reel-to-reel of an extremely early (the earliest) known recordings of Bob Dylan. He made it in the bedroom with his friend. They even include some mp3 samples to download.
I remember hearing about this amazing piece on NPR radio, and it's interesting they wind up in Dallas for auction.

It's worth mentioning that the original reel is probably of little use now and he can keep that as far as I'm concerned. What is more useful is the digital transfer rather than the artefact itself.

You are correct!
Koen, you can keep the actual reel-to-reel and original tape. What we fans would really like is a copy of the digital transfer.
I'm sure Moz-Solo could raise enough for you to share that with the world, while you still keep the physical treasure for youself.

How about it?

I can't believe I missed this entired thread. This might be the most interesting thread ever.

Keon sounds legit and getting backing from Russ only adds to it for me.
Serious on the other hand is a total fruad.

If manc really is Dale Hibbert it only makes it more interesting.

Back
Top Bottom