Is the HIG Negative Sleeve on EBay Genuine?

I Dont See Any Other Forums Members Rushing To Take You Up On The Offer, Funny That!!!!!!! Night Night Freak Boy

Hey Nippon, still 4 posts and you'll win the prize...
What's the prize? A free copy of the MIM 12" TP. 20 posts and you do not even have to to send me the payment.
Whatta loser!

You do know that if you really DO have the 8 rarest records in the world for sale you've gone about this ebay thing in the wrongest way possible.

It really is up to you to prove anything demanded of you in order to get the best price.

You're either a fraudster or a fool.

You do know that if you really DO have the 8 rarest records in the world for sale you've gone about this ebay thing in the wrongest way possible.

It really is up to you to prove anything demanded of you in order to get the best price.

You're either a fraudster or a fool.

ooops, I did not notice you have 13 posts. I wonder what credibility you should have here? Poor asshole. The administrator should check a few ip addresses

Neither of these jokers have steped up to prove they are legit. This is a bunch of jawjacking to get attention.

Fernanda,

I'm so glad I'm not dealing with you.

*Plop* (Champaign)

Again you avoid a simple question. Why are you not listing your very very rare tapes and fake diaries and Morrissey painting and even your own Decibel mixes on ebay?? You would become rich so I can't understand why you wanna sell them "privately"

Again you avoid a simple question

That's rich! You've avoided providing any proof that you even have any of these items for sale, let alone a simple request for more photographic detail of one of them.

Every time you bring up the tapes to avoid answering anything about your dodgy sales!

That's rich! You've avoided providing any proof that you even have any of these items for sale, let alone a simple request for more photographic detail of one of them.

Every time you bring up the tapes to avoid answering anything about your dodgy sales!

Prove who you are, post your photo ID, let's see who you are jdfjmdf (15 posts only in this thread)

Like I said previously, you've gone about this really badly. All the items have underperformed due to the obvious dodginess of the seller (you), you would have got so much more if you weren't behaving like this.

Back
Top Bottom