Is the 7th July 2011 a date or the diary?

Im with Kewps on this one,
storm in a teacup and all that. :rolleyes:

Read carefully, it is reading like YOR is not out yet.

"With forthcoming album 'Years Of Refusal' due soon, Morrissey tour dates are a certainty"

Isnt it also way to far in the future for Morrissey tickets to go on sale now.

Thats 9 months until the proposed gig date.

With forthcoming album 'Years Of Refusal' due soon, Morrissey tour dates are a certainty. If you want an audience with the mighty Moz, get your Morrissey tickets now!

Its all based on presumption anyhow, its also just a way to get gullible folks email addresses.

Last edited:
I''l check it on with an important friend of mine whom wouldn't cheat on me not telling the truth 'bout this rumor.

Boz doesn't know anything about it, so it's not real.
It made for an exciting morning though.

He said the same about the Hyde Park gig a few years ago, the day before it was officially announced!

Not that I'm taking this all that seriously! ;)

Boz doesn't know anything about it, so it's not real.
It made for an exciting morning though.

He said the same about the Hyde Park gig a few years ago, the day before it was officially announced!

Not that I'm taking this all that seriously! ;)

But who said it's Boz?

Well we all know what happened on 7/7 in London (in 2005) but interesting nonetheless. Incidentally its a Thursday

And aloud.com is a reputable agency.

Seven Seven Eleven sounds like a fast-food chain. O/T but did you know that the bombers were texting each other the day before pretending to be the A-team. The truth is stranger than fiction (Four Lions)
----------------

Two of the 7/7 bombers posed as characters from The A-Team in jokey text messages on the eve of their suicide attacks, it can be disclosed today.

In bizarre exchanges, Mohammed Sidique Khan and Jermaine Lindsay pretended to be Face and B.A. Baracus, two of the US commandos-turned-soldiers of fortune featured in the cult 1980s TV drama, which was turned into a Hollywood movie this year.

Using the "operational" mobile phones they bought specially to plan the atrocities, they also referred to A-Team character Murdock and repeatedly quoted B.A. Baracus's catchphrase, "I ain't getting on no plane".

There is no suggestion that the plotters were intending to target aircraft, and this could be a reference to the final preparations for the July 7 2005 attacks on London's transport network.

The inquests into the deaths of the 52 innocent victims of the attacks have heard that the bombers laughed and shared jokes as they travelled to the capital on their deadly mission.

At 2.23pm on July 4 plot ringleader Khan texted Lindsay to say: "Face you mutha f***** il rearange ya face if ya stab me wiv dat needle cos i said i aint getting on no plain fool."

This is a reference to the fact that B.A. Baracus was afraid of flying and the other members of The A-Team regularly had to inject him with drugs to get him on board an aircraft.

Lindsay took offence at Khan's message because he felt the part of B.A. Baracus was his. He replied at 2.32pm: "F*** u bitch, dats my line, il stab u wid a f***ing needle jus 4 da fun of it. And 2hear u scream like a blatch!!! Now lets get dis right. I aint getting on no plain! fool!"

Just before 1am on July 6, the day before the bombings, Khan sent Lindsay the text message: "Yo BA big nackers you on dat plane or wat. fool." About an hour later, at 1.55am, Lindsay replied: "I ain't getting on no plane fool".

Lindsay sent Khan another similar message at 5.15am which read: "I aint getting on no plane! Murdock tel dis fool".

This is the best news on this site for a few months. I wish he would have done a few one off shows for the Bona Drag reissue, oh well.
I hope the venue is not the O2 as someone mentioned, I would rather he did a few night at Brixton or The Round House or even The Royal Albert hall.
This must mean he is releasing an LP or something?

Back
Top Bottom