Is Satan Real?

D

Dave

287hvzn.jpg

what do you think?

well as i am an athiest, i cant believe satan is real.though i may have dated her a few years ago,so who knows.:p

287hvzn.jpg

what do you think?

Yes, Dave, there is a Satan.

We take pleasure in answering thus prominently the communication, expressing at the same time our great gratification that its faithful author is numbered among the friends of Morrissey Solo:

Dave, your little friends are wrong. They have been affected by the skepticism of a skeptical age. They do not believe except they see. They think that nothing can be which is not comprehensible by their little minds. All minds, Dave, whether they be men’s or children’s, are little. In this great universe of ours, man is a mere insect, an ant, in his intellect as compared with the boundless world about him, as measured by the intelligence capable of grasping the whole of truth and knowledge.

Scary that all I had to do was change one word in the first paragraph from a well known editorial for it to fit.

Complicated question, but the simple answer is no. Satan is a vestige of the times when we didn't know enough about the world to understand most things, so we invented the embodiment of evil. And to paraphrase Bart Simpson - "...it's just somethng they made up to scare kids, like the Boogie Man, or Michael Jackson."

Peter

I'd say the obvious answer and you'd laugh but others would say I was anti-S*m*t*c.

apgos6.jpg

Yes, Dave, there is a Satan.

We take pleasure in answering thus prominently the communication, expressing at the same time our great gratification that its faithful author is numbered among the friends of Morrissey Solo:

Dave, your little friends are wrong. They have been affected by the skepticism of a skeptical age. They do not believe except they see. They think that nothing can be which is not comprehensible by their little minds. All minds, Dave, whether they be men’s or children’s, are little. In this great universe of ours, man is a mere insect, an ant, in his intellect as compared with the boundless world about him, as measured by the intelligence capable of grasping the whole of truth and knowledge.

Scary that all I had to do was change one word in the first paragraph from a well known editorial for it to fit.

yes, scary indeed!

Complicated question, but the simple answer is no. Satan is a vestige of the times when we didn't know enough about the world to understand most things, so we invented the embodiment of evil. And to paraphrase Bart Simpson - "...it's just somethng they made up to scare kids, like the Boogie Man, or Michael Jackson."

Peter

what replaced "him"?

I'd say the obvious answer and you'd laugh but others would say I was anti-S*m*t*c.

Santa's Jewish?

Boy I was not expecting that.

I guess that explains the never cutting his hair or beard thing.

He exists only in people.

The Omen films still scare the shit out of me and I've seen them loads of times.Especially the bit where Gregory Peck cuts off Damien's hair to reveal the 666.It sends shivers down my spine.

Peter

Seriously, how can a complicated question have a simple answer?

Tags
hell is for children i can see hell from here i can see hell over there its on the far left. thatcher
Back
Top Bottom