Is Morrissey's P.A. related to him?

Scarlet Ibis

The Chicken of D.C.
She looks just like him!

They have similar skin. Her upper lip is shaped very much like his, and I've always thought he had a somewhat unusual upper lip. Her nose is similar and is similarly angled. Her cheeks, where they meet her nose, have similarly shaped shadows as his.

Am I imagining things? Does anyone know?

i really dont think she is related....

i think she was hired for her skills.

"IE Music is also pleased to say that Sarah Yeoman will be joining IE Music from August 1st to work closely with Morrissey as his personal manager."(from 2008)

and maybe this:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0499175/fullcredits

Post a friggin' pic of the PA, please. Jeez.

Here are the top Sarah Yeomans who come up in a GIS:

image005.gif

pic.php

n749431310_5873.jpg

pic.php

That one in the bathtub looks like she'd be an awesome PA.

Last edited:
She's the one in the bathtub.

im almost positve that is her in the hottub, which i guarantee this pic will be mia by the end of the day.

Whoah. That's a side of her we never get to see.

are you complaining? haha
if it is her, it is nice to see she has a fun side sometimes. but i guess thats why she was hired in the first place. she knows when to work and when to have fun.

Morrissey should have the bath tub woman as his next background!!!

I think she's pretty. I guess I think that because she looks like him to me.

I'm still not convinced that they're not related. I'm very good with faces.

ive heard (read about ,prob on here) that she is pretty bossy

Last edited:
I've heard she's even bossy with HIM. Would he allow someone who wasn't very close to him to be like that?

He needs someone to keep him in line.:lbf:

That picture makes me think they look like an old married couple, out for a Sunday ice cream.

I'm sure she's all of these things and more.

I am always curious how people get those jobs- to be someone's assistant. Often they are not relatives or friends. Is there a degree to obtain?

Tags
creepy franklyisright leaveheralone sarah hates us sarah luvs moz sharronisright stalker stalking you'llarecrazy
Back
Top Bottom