Is Morrissey's father still alive?

"Still alive" sounds very cruel as an expression applied to someone else. Particularly when that person is not a public figure and never intended to meddle in other people's lives. I can understand if someone asks about the queen of England if she is "still alive", because she rules a country and influences the lives of a lot of people, at least from the tax payers point of view. But Morrissey father? He's a working class man who deserves privacy and respect.

Last edited:
HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yeah, I had a good laugh about it as well. I was sure all the positive vibes among the fans was getting a true walloping I had to post that to jinx it even more.

The club and the fans are a joke and I am ashamed about the state of affairs when the people in english football believe they are anywhere near as good as their european counterparts. English football is a big fat joke and they have lost more finals than you can count in Europe over the years and are now being out played at their home grounds.

Surely the people at United and Chelsea and Spurs and Liverpool and Arsenal realise they need new owners like City have?

On top of it all the french papers published that story that Martial had cheated on his pregnant girlfriend and on the night it was clear it had an impact on him.

Lingard crossed the ball only for Martial to pull his groin and later on Lingard crossed it again and got hurt himself. You wonder how these players train and recover and the only Ole on the night was the cheers from the Paris fans as they passed the ball around for fun.

I don't think english football will be able to compete on a european level for the next 20 years or more as the gap only gets bigger and bigger.

Pogba is so french he didn't even try on the night and why would he when he spent the entire time under Mourinho refusing to play making the other not play as well and there is no way you can trust a player like that.

De Gea is a show boat keeper that makes great saves on the ground but is unable to come out and clear the ball in the air. The first goal he was rooted to the spot like some fooking statue. He is so overrated I cannot find enough words for it and will he ever consider becoming a complete keeper and come out and grab the ball or box it away?

How come a keeper is allowed to only be good at one thing?

He knew he was at fault for the first goal so later on he did rush out having no chance to get the ball or clear it and Alves nearly scored from it. That is the worst performance from a keeper at that level that I have ever seen and United should cash in on him this summer and buy a complete keeper not just a tv keeper making tv saves.

I hate spaniards by the way, always have and always will. Just go home and stand in line outside a bank losers.

Who knows, but "still alive" sounds very cruel as an expression applied to someone else. Particularly when that person is not a public figure and never intended to meddle in other people's lives. I can understand if someone asks about the queen of England if she is "still alive", because she rules a country and influences the lives of a lot of people, at least from the tax payers point of view. But Morrissey father? He's a working class man who deserves privacy and respect.

Why is this reply directed at me ?

I never asked if he was still alive, and I didn’t start this thread.

And my off the cuff post (that you replied to) wasn’t meant to be taken seriously, for there never would be, nor would I care for such a book to exist.

Why is this reply directed at me ?

I never asked if he was still alive, and I didn’t start this thread.

And my off the cuff post (that you replied to) wasn’t meant to be taken seriously, for there never would be, nor would I care for such a book to exist.

Corrected

"Still alive" sounds very cruel as an expression applied to someone else. Particularly when that person is not a public figure and never intended to meddle in other people's lives. I can understand if someone asks about the queen of England if she is "still alive", because she rules a country and influences the lives of a lot of people, at least from the tax payers point of view. But Morrissey father? He's a working class man who deserves privacy and respect.
"Is _________ still alive" is a lot better than "Is _______ dead yet?"

Back
Top Bottom