Is Morrissey overrated?

Is Morrissey overrated?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 99.99% of you have never heard of Patrick Heron, Howard Hodgkin or Albert Irvin. Morrissey though?

• He's a great musician!

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I reckon Air California Son sure isn't overrated on the basketball court even at 61. Reckon dude has still got game c*** tit Airbnb flower house inn nn nn nn nn nnnn n it.

steve basket small.jpg

Air Morrissey.jpg

In order to be overrated, you have to be loved by the GP or being an critical darling, which he’s never been, so no on that!

But he is in fact, an awful novelist 🙃

Last edited:
you arent giving people long to vote.

He's always been underrated by the media, as were The Smiths before his solo career.

His fans love him, the critics love him, but the media in general have always seemed somewhat reluctant to give his career and The Smiths' career the coverage it deserved.

He's always said and done his own thing, he doesn't 'play the game', so I suppose the media don't bother with him.

Are we talking Tax Codes...again?

Which Post Code does he stay in ?
Council Tax can be very unfair.

Which Post Code does he stay in ?
Council Tax can be very unfair.

I reckon you are classic with your kickball player as your avatar fantasizing that the California Son is playing kickball on a street in Mankfester and drinking tea when he is really at Venice Beach playing hoops, playing on his over 50 LA City basketball league team, and eating potato tacos and drinking an orange mocha frappuccino Stop bastardizing him as a foreign anti American terrorist like you c*** tit twat chipper curry aye Airbnb flower house inn nn nnn nn nn n n nnn n it.

steve basket small.jpg
Air Morrissey.jpg

sam practice.jpg

sam malibu.gif

I reckon you are classic with your kickball player as your avatar fantasizing that the California Son is playing kickball on a street in Mankfester and drinking tea when he is really at Venice Beach playing hoops, playing on his over 50 LA City basketball league team, and eating potato tacos and drinking an orange mocha frappuccino Stop bastardizing him as a foreign anti American terrorist like you c*** tit twat chipper curry aye Airbnb flower house inn nn nnn nn nn n n nnn n it.

View attachment 58672View attachment 58673

View attachment 58674

View attachment 58675
"Reckon" you should partake in a long walk off a short Pier.

Back
Top Bottom