Is Morrissey gay, discuss

Yes. In fact his whole body of work wouldn’t make sense if he wasn’t homosexual.

As gay as a crumpet a fruit basket a english garden in May.

Of course

Yes, living together with Jake was an oh so subtle clue.
Well Jake lived together with Moz too, you know. Now he's married to a woman. Living together with JOW means that he likes men, not necessarily that he's gay. It could serve as proof of humasexuality. JOW is a humasexual, isn't he?

Well Jake lived together with Moz too, you know. Now he's married to a woman. Living together with JOW means that he likes men, not necessarily that he's gay. It could serve as proof of humasexuality. JOW is a humasexual, isn't he?
I presume you mean bisexual. There is no such thing as humasexual, Morrissey made it up to avoid coming clean about his own sexuality.
I would say that the person who wrote this is not overly keen on vagina: 'Nothing but a mangled jungle of tangled hair presented as the jackpot payoff. Honeypots sprawled like open graves, their owners doing nothing at all other than letting you.'

Last edited:
I presume you mean bisexual. There is no such thing as humasexual, Morrissey made it up to avoid coming clean about his own sexuality.
I would say that the person who wrote this is not keen on vagina: 'Nothing but a mangled jungle of tangled hair presented as the jackpot payoff. Honeypots sprawled like open graves, their owners doing nothing at all other than letting you.'

I don't mind a mangled jungle of tangled hair but someone should tell Morrissey that it's not the 70s anymore and many women trim their bushes now. And it really is a jackpot payoff, it's what 99% of his favourite bands were singing about :trophy::moneybag::guitar:

Appearances ....

Words to define are made up, yes ....

https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/humasexual

which doesn’t make it any less true for the person defining themselves.

:cool:

I presume you mean bisexual. There is no such thing as humasexual, :rolleyes:Morrissey made it up to avoid coming clean about his own sexuality. :rolleyes:
I would say that the person who wrote this is not overly keen on vagina: 'Nothing but a mangled jungle of tangled hair presented as the jackpot payoff. Honeypots sprawled like open graves, their owners doing nothing at all other than letting you.'

Pretty girls make graves, but not all girls.

Last edited:
NOo_O
peeps think so because he used to hang with:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:
who was known to mooch with dudes but hes long
given him the heave ho::highfive:

tenor.gif

I think he is pansexual but he does seem to be more attracted to men.

Wait, morrissey’s gay? Pin and mount me like a butterfly?

Morrissey isn't gay. He's spoken about being attracted to women before, and he mentioned a long term relationship with a woman in Autobiography, to the point at one time he considered having a child with her

Morrissey isn't gay. He's spoken about being attracted to women before, and he mentioned a long term relationship with a woman in Autobiography, to the point at one time he considered having a child with her

He did describe himself as bisexual once. The thing about the Tina story is that it doesn't seem to match up with the general way he writes about women.

"Girls remained mysteriously attracted to me and I had no idea why, since although each fumbling foray hit the target, nothing electrifying took place (...) plainly I was not interested, being chosen but not chooser."

I find it really hard to believe that someone who is bored (at best) or at worst, repulsed by women's bodies would later choose to have a long-term relationship with one. Morrissey's autobiography was deliberately cryptic; he didn't give any real sense of the development and timeline of the Tina relationship and he doesn't mention when it ends - she just disappears from the text and then he's hanging around with someone he gives a false name, 'Gelato'.

Autobiography is a great read but when it comes to his private life, Morrissey is all myth. He once told a journalist that he lost his virginity at 13 - and in the book he refers to "cupcake grapples" in 1973 - yet Linder Sterling, in the early 2000s, said he was a virgin into his early 20s. When he was 30, he said he had never spent a full night with anybody in his life. Maybe he's just maintaining the Morrissey 'persona', I don't know, but I've never read another pop autobio that was so pointedly vague on that side of life. It comes across as though he is not comfortable with who he is.

Back
Top Bottom