Is Morrissey a giver or a receiver?

I'm curious about it. Do you have any information?

Perhaps these hints can help (I don't know):
"Let the right one slip in"
"I can have both"
"I'm lying here wide to receive almost anything you'd care to leave"
"We're receiving, no, no, we're taking. Keeping the population down"
"People only give once they receive"

Blimey a new low for solo... Hehe. Gates are now fully open so I'm going to start a post a thread "Vegtables that look like Morrissey"

is one always either a giver or receiver or does one generally switch it up, the way sometimes I sleep on my right side and sometimes on my left? is being a giver or receiver indicative of certain personality traits? what if you're in a relationship and both of you prefer to give or both prefer to receive, then what?

Sometimes I like the idea of being totally passive and letting someone else do all the hard work. If someone could love me in that way, it would be quite nice. Someone to take charge, but not be too forceful.

To take this question seriously, if possible, I would say from my experience having known a few male gay couples that it can be quite a sensitive and complicated one. I even know that it has made some male gay couples break up. The weird thing is that the male gay couples I knew both men in the relationship wanted the same thing so both were either receivers or givers which understandably caused friction or leading to them only having non penetration sex like oral although of course some would argue that is a form of penetration as well.

On the whole heterosexuals tend to be far too obsessed with male gay sex but from my knowledge they tend to be good at pleasing their partner once they get over the initial problem of who should do what.

I have laughed so much along with one couple in particular telling me how one had to please the other when one of them had to become the giver rather than the receiver. In the end it became like a chore where the giver was just waiting for the receiver to have his orgasm and be done with it. The penetration orgasm for the receiver is like a long massage and the technique is to gently pound the door, the muscles, for them to open.

I was told that gay men tend to like it rough so doing it in a sensitive fashion isn't always appreciated but of course not all are the same. I am swedish so forgive me for talking about this like it is not controversial at all cause swedes tend to be open minded about it and I've spent loads of dinners with male gay couples and sex was always the topic when eating and I learned more than I perhaps wanted to but it was always filled with humour and also a sense of relief of talking about these things you're supposed to keep to yourself.

Be open minded and dare to talk about the things that fascinate you if the time and place is right of course. Everyone is fascinated by sex and full of questions and wants to know but we were taught that it is something shameful and almost ugly but it's so not.

Sometimes I like the idea of being totally passive and letting someone else do all the hard work. If someone could love me in that way, it would be quite nice. Someone to take charge, but not be too forceful.
That's why sex in real life is so hard compared to what we fantasise about. It takes a lot and you need to be quite fit to really be able to have great sex.

I think you are on about being dominant or submissive and a majority of women are submissive and wants the man to take charge. Maybe that explains the study that showed that more women than most might think have these rape fantasies which has nothing to do with them wanting to be brutally raped but it is their submissive side to their personality that just takes over when they fantasise.

I suppose for a submissive person it is about surrendering control and letting go of the responsibilities. This is why a dominatrix tend to have lawyers and politicians and doctors as customers or other people in power.

Men who are unable to take control in a situation with a woman and show the woman what he wants, cause nothing frustrates women more than a undecided man, tend to remain single and shyness gets in the way for them when they are alone with a woman.

I would say that it is important to be yourself and stop thinking too much cause the primal brain must be in charge during sex cause as soon as we start thinking like we do in every day life then that tends to ruin any sex act.

Women are more likely to think about kids and work and domestic chores which turns them off and it takes more for women to have an orgasm cause they make love with their mind more than a man does cause for men it is more physical.

images

That's why sex in real life is so hard compared to what we fantasise about. It takes a lot and you need to be quite fit to really be able to have great sex.

I think you are on about being dominant or submissive and a majority of women are submissive and wants the man to take charge. Maybe that explains the study that showed that more women than most might think have these rape fantasies which has nothing to do with them wanting to be brutally raped but it is their submissive side to their personality that just takes over when they fantasise.

I suppose for a submissive person it is about surrendering control and letting go of the responsibilities. This is why a dominatrix tend to have lawyers and politicians and doctors as customers or other people in power.

Men who are unable to take control in a situation with a woman and show the woman what he wants, cause nothing frustrates women more than a undecided man, tend to remain single and shyness gets in the way for them when they are alone with a woman.

I would say that it is important to be yourself and stop thinking too much cause the primal brain must be in charge during sex cause as soon as we start thinking like we do in every day life then that tends to ruin any sex act.

Women are more likely to think about kids and work and domestic chores which turns them off and it takes more for women to have an orgasm cause they make love with their mind more than a man does cause for men it is more physical.

images

You always manage to slip your agenda of women's submission. Bullocks. Most women I know would make you their puppet in a couple of hours. You are pathetic Urbanus or whatever your name is.

You always manage to slip your agenda of women's submission. Bullocks. Most women I know would make you their puppet in a couple of hours. You are pathetic Urbanus or whatever your name is.
Sandra Bullocks bollocks do not count!

LOL

Of course there are non-submissive women but since you are all insecure about yourself you always take what I say personally.

As for being pathetic, duh. Please send those women you mention my way, I'll pay for the banana boat freight.

For some reason I cannot see you being sexually active at all or ever having experience of it cause you seem far too intellectual for that sort of thing. You now claim I have some women are submissive agenda when before it was just me being a misogynist in general which should have included a women are submissive agenda in the first place.

You claiming that a majority of women are not submissive tells me you need to live more or stop projecting yourself onto things from a political perspective.

If politics is involved no one is getting any cause it is the biggest turn off of all and will kill the buzz in a pub and at a party and in the work place. Politics for some reason have no place anywhere it seems but it sure is a good way to become hated.

Just look at me!

Back
Top Bottom