Is Morrissey a Cathar?

I don't know if he's been reading anything gnostic. List of the Lost had duality in it & he believes in ghosts. And he's from the 1970s.

On the other hand, he has expressed dislike for Hippies, Kate Bush & has never mentioned Colin Wilson (that I know of).

FWD will know if there's a gnostic evidence trail. I'm sure!

How about Manichean, or any of those gnostic concepts associated with the 'demiurge.' You are getting closer to the 'processeans' or the Theosophy of Helena Blavatsky. Not a good thing, countthree.

How about Manichean, or any of those gnostic concepts associated with the 'demiurge.' You are getting closer to the 'processeans' or the Theosophy of Helena Blavatsky. Not a good thing, countthree.

Well, no. I didn't mean it, Anonymouse.

I don't know if he's been reading anything gnostic. List of the Lost had duality in it & he believes in ghosts. And he's from the 1970s.

On the other hand, he has expressed dislike for Hippies, Kate Bush & has never mentioned Colin Wilson (that I know of).

FWD will know if there's a gnostic evidence trail. I'm sure!

He told me personally in 2005 that he does not hate Kate Bush, and that his favorite song of hers is Army Dreamers.

He told me personally in 2005 that he does not hate Kate Bush, and that his favorite song of hers is Army Dreamers.

KB is absolutely wonderful, and writes such beautiful, deep lyrics.
Albums like Kick Inside one of her finest, plus of course Hounds Of Love.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom