Is Manchester arena going to be a meat and dairy free performance ?

A

Anonymous

Can we sort this question out once and for all. Between us do we know any burger flippers who work at the venue outlets who can enlighten us ? We have a week to get to the bottom of this malarky. How does the process actually work before the performance gets the go ahead. I'm all ears, no ifs, buts or maybes I want the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. There's gonna be some trouble if it's proved not to be the case, a whole career will need rebuilding.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Current status:
Enjoying the silence of the botz and munchkins :laughing:
My neck is on the line " and I don't feel bad " :guitar:

Meat and dairy free at the homecoming or the game is up Steven it's all been a complete rock and roll CrankFraud swindle ! Finished forever ! No more animal rape.
It's a rumble in the jungle now Steve, our necks are on the line ! Me and you head to head ! I'm gonna tear your huma arse so wide open Diesel will think he's coming over the Grand Canyon.

Current status:
Enjoying the silence of the botz and munchkins :laughing:
My neck is on the line " and I don't feel bad " :guitar:

Meat and dairy free at the homecoming or the game is up Steven it's all been a complete rock and roll CrankFraud swindle ! Finished forever ! No more animal rape.
It's a rumble in the jungle now Steve, our necks are on the line ! Me and you head to head ! I'm gonna tear your huma arse so wide open Diesel will think he's coming over the Grand Canyon.

Benny, you are oozing with excitement! I expect nothing but a thorough report afterwards.

Remember, benny:

You told us "the boys" were to be sent in if he ever sang TQID again. Well, he did in Hammersmith. As ever, you still cling....you're full of shit. Boring shit.

NO IT IS DEFINITELY NOT GOING TO BE MEAT AND DAIRY FREE !

McDonalds unit 4 Victoria Exchange have confirmed they will be selling their full range menu this evening from 17:00 - 23:00.

" Nah, na, na, na, nah ! Caught out again !"

Oh Steven so much to answer for. The biggest CrankFraud clown on planet earth.

Back
Top Bottom