Is it true or false that Kewpie is censoring tags in the 'sty??

Re: Is it true or false that Kewpie is censoring tags in the \'sty??

I know the user Dave had one of his posts in the Pigsty edited by Kewpie. Because it said last edited by Kewpie.

Also i noticed one member getting banned while in the Pigsty. I do not know what that was about.

It seems like one or more moderators can not stick to keeping their hands off this place. It is really frustrating for the rest of us Morrissey fans. Can the mods please control themselves.

I don't know whether to day thank you or not. I didn't know one of my posts was edited but now I want to know which one and why. Sort of. ;)

Also I just want to say that although I am probably the person that Jason thinks made the tags about him, I'm not. He is a creep but I'm not the only one who thinks so. Also, though I have posted the name of his website, tibbetts.net, I did so to show how I learned his name. He sent me a picture from that website when he was trying to prove I used another name. Later it turned out that he used quite a few names. And now because he is, as he told me in chat, "a very angry person", and as I have stated previously ;), a fool, he has chosen to side with Theo in this ridiculous thread?

And Theo seems to be on a mission regarding Oye Terrence lately and does not hesitate to sink to the bottom of the barrel, or pool in his case, in order to talk about him.

Oye Terrence has always been a cool person that contributes to the forum, and while the tag editing does make a lie of the "one rule" statement (again), you know what? I don't care if NRITH and Theo's tags are deleted. They both suck.

also...

2chls2x.jpg

I don't know whether to day thank you or not. I didn't know one of my posts was edited but now I want to know which one and why. Sort of. ;)

I seem to recall spotting one of your recent posts being edited by a mod, but I may be mistaken.

Also I just want to say that although I am probably the person that Jason thinks made the tags about him, I'm not. He is a creep but I'm not the only one who thinks so. Also, though I have posted the name of his website, tibbetts.net, I did so to show how I learned his name. He sent me a picture from that website when he was trying to prove I used another name. Later it turned out that he used quite a few names. And now because he is, as he told me in chat, "a very angry person", and as I have stated previously ;), a fool, he has chosen to side with Theo in this ridiculous thread?

I don't know what all this is about. Dave's feud with NRITH is a bit obsessive and I don't wanna get involved. As far as a "ridiculous thread", the fact is I left open the possibility that NRITH was making false accusations. All I wanted was the truth. I don't know what occurred, but the mods are stonewalling.

And Theo seems to be on a mission regarding Oye Terrence lately and does not hesitate to sink to the bottom of the barrel, or pool in his case, in order to talk about him.

I can't recall posting about Oye any time recently. He made clear to me that he despised me many months ago, and I have left him alone on these message boards.

the tag editing does make a lie of the "one rule" statement (again

So then my thread wasn't ridiculous.

BTW, Dave. I've had many threads trying to get the bans lifted of even people who have been quite mean to me. I even tried to get bans lifted of people who had previously attempted to get me banned. I've not seen you going to bat for anyone on such principles as I have.

But I know you have more important things to do, like chatting up preteens about Hello Kitty the movie Twilight (allegedly).

Last edited:
People, leave oye terence out of this mess.

Agreed. I already apologized for that. It was NRITH who brought up Oye. But I aplogized for mentioning him in my previous post. As far as I know, Oye hasn't even opted in to the Pigsty, and I've tried to avoid talking about people who haven't opted in here. I found it quite unfair when the mods banned that girl who hadn't opted in to the Pigsty, when she was upset that there was a thread about her vagina here. That action by the mods actually ran her away from the forum. SoLow can be quite a sexist place.

Last edited:
Agreed. I already apologized for that. It was NRITH who brought up Oye. But I aplogized for mentioning him in my previous post. As far as I know, Oye hasn't even opted in to the Pigsty, and I've tried to avoid talking about people who haven't opted in here. I found it quite unfair when the mods banned that girl who hadn't opted in to the Pigsty, when she was upset that there was a thread about her vagina here.

Oh shit, have I opted in for replying!? :eek: :p

Yeah, lightupvirginmary wuz framed. :mad:

I seem to recall spotting one of your recent posts being edited by a mod, but I may be mistaken.

I don't know what all this is about. Dave's feud with NRITH is a bit obsessive and I don't wanna get involved. As far as a "ridiculous thread", the fact is I left open the possibility that NRITH was making false accusations. All I wanted was the truth. I don't know what occurred, but the mods are stonewalling.

I can't recall posting about Oye any time recently. He made clear to me that he despised me many months ago, and I have left him alone on these message boards.

So then my thread wasn't ridiculous.

BTW, Dave. I've had many threads trying to get the bans lifted of even people who have been quite mean to me. I even tried to get bans lifted of people who had previously attempted to get me banned. I've not seen you going to bat for anyone on such principles as I have.

But I know you have more important things to do, like chatting with preteens about Hello Kitty the movie Twilight (allegedly).

Yes, when Belligerent Ghoul pretends to be his niece/cousin and says I am harassing him/her, we have heard that. :rolleyes:

I'm glad you mentioned that because now we can discuss something that's actually true. Of course I'm referring to your bragging :sick: about the way "pre-teen girls" and "women of all ages" aka "sluts" used to pursue you when you were a lifeguard @ 20 years ago.

It seems that you STILL have pictures that little girls gave you all those years ago, "leminated"(sic) so you "could keep them by the pool".

and yeah you were saying terrible things about Terrence. It wasn't here. It was in chat.

I mean really, Theo, Jason, and Belligerent Ghoul. Who else is on your dream team? :D :D

Hmm. NRITH, please tell me you didn't manufacture this mod scandal to entertain people over the weekend. Though I don't think you would've made up vanishing tags.

I didn't. Why would I? It's not as if I liked having to write the same tag three f***ing times. I do have other things to do, y'know.

I'm not happy that the mods can see who wrote each tag.

OMG!!! *dances* *sings* I came across a cache of old photos
And invitations to teenage parties
Dress in white one said, with quotations
From someones wife, a famous writer
In the nineteen-twenties
When youre young you find inspiration
In anyone whos ever gone
And opened up a closing door
She said: we were never feeling bored

Last edited by a moderator:
I can get worked up about people's conduct on forums, but as I don't really know the parties involved (you don't know them personally either, do you?) I can let a mild abuse of priveledges slide.

If I knew the history behind this saga I may care, but as it is, I don't.

Tags
answer the question mods big ones small ones blah blah blah blah blah cranked up really high daddy love me dave the pedophile death to israel! i can tag too kewpie = fail kewpie is a bitch leminated by theo me and helen r hijacking oye theo helen piss and moan theo is a wanker who cares? women make good cooks
Back
Top Bottom