Is it really so strange to be 30 something and still trying to take your hand......?

M

mindlilies

Message to anyone out there who thinks that Sheila taking a bow and throwing her homework on the fire whilst learning to love the shoplifters of the world having done research on channel 4 for plans for future war, is still the way to go forward, but kind of feels that loving Stephen Patrick Morrissey and all things Salford is self-indulgent and only vaild for adoloscents, I would love to hear from. I feel like I am losing faith because I am too old and 'professional'.....etcetra etcetra ectera etc etc etc. i guess the question is does anyone out there have five seconds to spare for a morbid back scrubber?

>i guess the question is does anyone out there have five seconds to
> spare for a morbid back scrubber?

If you ever need self-validation just meet me in the alley by the railway station.

> If you ever need self-validation just meet me in the alley by the railway
> station.

Oooo it's all over my face ;-)

You said it was all over your pants last week, Grimo

> Message to anyone out there who thinks that Sheila taking a bow and
> throwing her homework on the fire whilst learning to love the shoplifters
> of the world having done research on channel 4 for plans for future war,
> is still the way to go forward, but kind of feels that loving Stephen
> Patrick Morrissey and all things Salford is self-indulgent and only vaild
> for adoloscents, I would love to hear from. I feel like I am losing faith
> because I am too old and 'professional'.....etcetra etcetra ectera etc etc
> etc. i guess the question is does anyone out there have five seconds to
> spare for a morbid back scrubber?
Self indulgent? Valid ONLY for adolescents? You are but a pup. I'll never lose my lalalalala ways, no matter how self indulgent you may think they are. I've been a supporter since 1984, and I just turned 43! I still get much happiness from everything you mentioned and MORE. Why should there be a cut off date? It sounds as if you have spent too much time in the *professional* world. Nothing wrong with that, of course, but it doesn't mean you now have to listen to easy listening music!

Back
Top Bottom