Is enyone really looking forward to Crembo

T

TeddyMorrissey

Dear Fellow sufferers

Well that is the question isn't it. Are eny of us looking forward to Xmas.

People pretending to be nice to one another (smiling painfully). Giving gifts, while having the passing thought that the money could have been better spent. The carnivorous slobberings over the turkey, around a family that would rather die than talk to eachother. The thinking back over the year's events that shaped your life; realising that it was really a very uneventful year. A colleague at work who was beaten to death with the ugly stick, prancing around with the Mistletoe when the boss isn't looking. She has small ratfaced-like eyes, hallitosis, and no social skills whatsoever, owing to the fact that she was forced as a child onwards to look after her terminally ill Mother. And she wears crotchless knickers everyday to work in the vain hope that enything in trousers will drag her in the Stationery cupboard for a "Quick one". And if they did it would be a change fron the Vibrator, and the first time for her, enyway. She must be the only one that would go to a Singles' bar, and end up going round the place, collecting empty glasses for somthing to do.

But of course Christmas ultimately mean lonliness for the majority of us Morrissey fans'. The 'where for and whys' of why we havent met our Mr or Miss Right. As the song goes "And as I climb into an empty bed. Oh well, enough said". The act of climbing into an empty bed is at most times a sadening and maudalin thought for all of us. But of course at Crembo it gives it a finer edge to the feeling; more of an inevertibility to it all. *Apologies to USA people who don't understand the next bit......
Does enyone really want to sit there on Christmas day and watch the "Christmas Careline" number going constantly across the bottom of the screen during every programme and film. Whether it be during Coronation Street, while Roy is trying to get Hayley back because of his callous unknowledging comments. Or the Bond movie.

Now I, I don't have the greatest success with women. Really I suppose because Iim unemployed (State assistance to you in America). Women like to spend money, especially if it's someone else's.

Does enyone have any thoughts on this...........?

By the way, spare a passing thought for me on Tuesday January 2nd. It's my 34th Birthday. Christ knows what Iim going to do. PunchdrunkGB, do you know enywhere in Solihull or Birmingham open on this day!!!!!!

Regards, one and all

TeddyMorrissey.

> Dear Fellow sufferers

"You little charmer"!

> Well that is the question isn't it. Are eny of us looking
> forward to Xmas.

Well, I, in fact, am quite looking forward. Xmas (don't really know what it means beside family gatherings) may bring me back to London for a few days. (there's a feeble smile on me face now).
We know London's dead, and it has become a terrible place to work and live, but I have a pile of memories around there, which I would like to visit. On me ownie, sure, but that's still quite a bunch of company.
We won't be having turkey, or any other key, and I guess it will be quite serene yet friendly. There's "a long time no see" atmosphere around Xmas, and besides the fact that you can see people aging, you see other ones who are still pretty much the same as they ever were. I like that part.
So, if I have to spend a whole year in loneliness and waiting, maybe Xmas will be a nice thing to remember this time.
Or maybe not.
And there will be things to read on the train. I'm looking for a very nice edition of Tales from Ovid, by Ted ... Hughes. I think that will be my Xmas present to myself. Or maybe not. The big bookstores nowadays don't care anymore "Why don't you want a paperback"? Shame!

And all those worries? For one day, if we can't beat them, we'll eat them! I'm in for a chocolate kill.

Regards, Teddy, and take care.

Hey, sounds a hell of a lot better than the way my life's been going. Yes. After disgusting myself by letting myself get used by an a**hole, even though everyone was practically screaming at me to abandon ship, being painfully scraped off his shoe, getting in trouble one way or another every day for the past couple weeks, and generally wondering about my current state in life, Christmas, although usually dull, will be immensely joyful and exciting by comparison. Happy birthday (many many days in advance).

Rose

reasons to be uncheerful, part 3

i love xmas because:
1. i get a day off from work

i hate xmas because:
1. santa/satan claus is not fulfilling his job requirement and where

are the f*cking elves, are they on vacation
2. i have to buy gifts for people who have everything anyway
3. there's no one to french kiss under the mistletoe
4. there's no "Christmas With Morrissey" album

Re: reasons to be uncheerful, part 3

> 3. there's no one to french kiss under the mistletoe

Hey, i know how you feel. My solution: don't hang mistletoe. That way I forget I have no one jamming their tongue down my throat. Try it, it might work.

> 4. there's no "Christmas With Morrissey" album

I'd buy it! A big old hymn-singing session with closest modern equivalent to Bing Crosby.

Great post pal i am glad i am getting the @#!!! out of the UK for xmas

I do like xmas but it is a time to reflect on all the good and bad things that have happened people who are there and not there etc etc

Argghhh ;0(........

Where are you from teddy?????

There is plenty of places in birmingham and solihull to drink yourself into a xmas coma but thankfully i will not be near them this year ;0)

ear Fellow sufferers

> Well that is the question isn't it. Are eny of us looking
> forward to Xmas.

> People pretending to be nice to one another (smiling painfully).
> Giving gifts, while having the passing thought that the money
> could have been better spent. The carnivorous slobberings over
> the turkey, around a family that would rather die than talk to
> eachother. The thinking back over the year's events that shaped
> your life; realising that it was really a very uneventful year.
> A colleague at work who was beaten to death with the ugly stick,
> prancing around with the Mistletoe when the boss isn't looking.
> She has small ratfaced-like eyes, hallitosis, and no social
> skills whatsoever, owing to the fact that she was forced as a
> child onwards to look after her terminally ill Mother. And she
> wears crotchless knickers everyday to work in the vain hope that
> enything in trousers will drag her in the Stationery cupboard
> for a "Quick one". And if they did it would be a
> change fron the Vibrator, and the first time for her, enyway.
> She must be the only one that would go to a Singles' bar, and
> end up going round the place, collecting empty glasses for
> somthing to do.

> But of course Christmas ultimately mean lonliness for the
> majority of us Morrissey fans'. The 'where for and whys' of why
> we havent met our Mr or Miss Right. As the song goes "And
> as I climb into an empty bed. Oh well, enough said". The
> act of climbing into an empty bed is at most times a sadening
> and maudalin thought for all of us. But of course at Crembo it
> gives it a finer edge to the feeling; more of an inevertibility
> to it all. *Apologies to USA people who don't understand the
> next bit......
> Does enyone really want to sit there on Christmas day and watch
> the "Christmas Careline" number going constantly
> across the bottom of the screen during every programme and film.
> Whether it be during Coronation Street, while Roy is trying to
> get Hayley back because of his callous unknowledging comments.
> Or the Bond movie.

> Now I, I don't have the greatest success with women. Really I
> suppose because Iim unemployed (State assistance to you in
> America). Women like to spend money, especially if it's someone
> else's.

> Does enyone have any thoughts on this...........?

> By the way, spare a passing thought for me on Tuesday January
> 2nd. It's my 34th Birthday. Christ knows what Iim going to do.
> PunchdrunkGB, do you know enywhere in Solihull or Birmingham
> open on this day!!!!!!

> Regards, one and all

> TeddyMorrissey.

Dear Rosie,

Thanx for the E-Mail by the way, regards Crembo.

As regards Mistletoe, don't you think that it would be nice to have someone careing who would joyfully ram his tonuge down your throat at this Pagen festival. I know I would kill for this time to at the very least have some "moments" to it. I car'nt remember the last time I had a happy moment at Crembo! It must of been when I was young and unknowing about such matters. Two weeks of Maudlin Street awaits. I really don't feel I could stay balanced and sober at this time at all. As I was telling PunchdrunkGB not half an hour since.

If Iim not in bed (...And you can tell, I have never really loved. You can tell by the way, I sleep all day.) I'ill be pouring the Bacardi or Drambui over the Crunchy nut Cornflakes, so as to flake out in a drunken stuper in front of the telly.

If truth be known, I still havent understood why people like myself feel the need to blot out their lives at this time. Yes I do, I still miss Helen. I still want the unattainable, the out of reach. The ten year laughable lie. Yet through every fault of my own she could still pick the phone, and ring me, and mess my head up, because a part of me still...still wants.....

I'll have to go now, Iim feeling nausius all of a sudden....

TeddyMorrissey.

Back
Top Bottom