Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

That video is about a woman who derives sexual gratification from pain or humiliation (emphasis on sexual). Nothing at all do with what rifke was talking about. Or the corona virus, for that matter.

I'm not exactly a prude, but - for God’s sake - do you have to sneak sexual deviancy and sexual violence into every goddamn thread on here?
oh is that what it's about? gross. well, thanks for watching it for me! yeah, i definitely dont get the sexual component.

Scientists are always arguing over things - cranks on YouTube will accidentally be right about some of it, but only because they're always spinning about everything. They're not properly evaluating the information.

you didn’t watch the video did you?

People do seem to like a mad scientist villain in a white lab coat, and Republican partisans in American all the more so if it's "them commie Chinee" they can rail about on Fox News and in showboating sessions of Congress, but the lab leak hypothesis remains just that: a hypothesis. Let it be considered that this vlogger John Campbell lives in Carlisle, England. Is there something in the water there that causes brusqueness and insanity? At any rate, There is no lab leak theory is a thorough article by Jonathan Katz on this latest round of triumphalism from anti-China hawks who start from a conspiracy and seek to justify it. Covid origins: The science is a good episode of the BBC Discovery podcast that talks about why the zoonotic transmission theory should be preferred, and what things the lab leak hypothesis would need to explain in order to be preferred over it.

Mind you, I don't have much of a dog in this fight, except that I think our animal agriculture programs should be the death of us all, if there's any justice in the universe. So if people want to focus on their nationalistic hostilities and neglect the potential of a future zoonotic pandemic that could (heavens be generous) be far more transmissible and fatal than COVID-19, that is fine. America and China have a symbiotic dependence; I wonder where these people think their afforable tech and disposable plastic Wal-mart trinkets are going to come from, and how much they're going to cost, if we sever ourselves from China. It'll be amusing to let them find out. The real sub-species is not the Chinese, it's homo sapiens.

Last edited:
I didn't mean to make you sigh. But unless I am mis-reading you, when you say, "the TRUTH is being revealed," that seems to suggest that we can already know the truth about COVID-19's origins. I don't see how we can. China is notoriously unreliable and unforthcoming with data. The best we can do is speculate.

Slowly but surely, the TRUTH is being revealed …

that's quite interesting, zoom. i lack the time to really dive into these new developments at the moment, but it's good to see that after years of only one truth or narrative being politically propagated, we are now slowly getting back to a more polyphonous medial and political environment. still, you won't find much coverage of it in msm outlets, and i am not sure if or to what degree these opposing views are actually controlled so that we get the impression that democracy is "at work" again. is it really? well, i lost my trust in most institutions during the pandemic anyways, and i am very cautious. But what i have really grown allergic to and also am really sick of are opinions or statements lacking all foundation and evidence. we've had enough of that shit already. i mean, everybody can have an opinion, but not everybody has the knowledge. often an opinion just serves to cover up a lack of knowledge. i am in general more interested in listening to people who have collected knowledge and evidence, who try to analyse, than those who are satisfied with ejecting even more content-free opinions into a world already filled up to the brim with useless opinionated garbage, really, i don't care any longer for opinions. shove em up your arse.

Last edited:
Of course not - but it doesn't change my point.

Conspiracy theorists are lazy - they take bits & pieces from real work & they spin stories from it.

You're watching sci-fi.

I asked if you watched the video. And you replied (see above) ‘Of course not’.

Then you tell me that I’m ‘watching sci-if’.

So how can you know what I’m watching, if you haven’t watched what I’m watching (the video).

‘nuff said.

People do seem to like a mad scientist villain in a white lab coat, and Republican partisans in American all the more so if it's "them commie Chinee" they can rail about on Fox News and in showboating sessions of Congress, but the lab leak hypothesis remains just that: a hypothesis. Let it be considered that this vlogger John Campbell lives in Carlisle, England. Is there something in the water there that causes brusqueness and insanity? At any rate, There is no lab leak theory is a very thorough article recently published by Jonathan Katz on this latest round of triumphalism from anti-China hawks who start from a conspiracy and seek to justify it. Covid origins: The science is a good episode of the BBC Discovery podcast that talks about why the zoonotic transmission theory should be preferred, and what things the lab leak hypothesis would need to explain in order to be preferred over it.

Mind you, I don't have much of a dog in this fight, except that I think our animal agriculture programs should be the death of us all, if there's any justice in the universe. So if people want to focus on their nationalistic hostilities and neglect the potential of a future zoonotic pandemic that could (heavens be generous) be far more transmissible and fatal than COVID-19, that is fine. America and China have a symbiotic dependence; I wonder where these people think their afforable tech and disposable plastic Wal-mart trinkets are going to come from, and how much they're going to cost, if we sever ourselves from China. It'll be amusing to let them find out. The real sub-species is not the Chinese, it's homo sapiens.
Actually many of these Republican partisans you mention are increasingly coming to believe that Fauci and Peter Daszak of Eco-Health Alliance combined with the DOD experimenting with bio weapons out of Fort Deidrick had a big part to play in this whole debacle.

Actually many of these Republican partisans you mention are increasingly coming to believe that Fauci and Peter Daszak of Eco-Health Alliance combined with the DOD experimenting with bio weapons out of Fort Deidrick had a big part to play in this whole debacle.

Yes, they've been frothing about the "bioweapon" almost since COVID-19 started. You can find Steve Bannon and Alex Jones stating it as if it were fact early on. But until they can overcome the evidence suggesting this came from animals, they're really only speculating. And given the Republican hostility towards China, it looks like they're presupposing the lab leak and throwing anything they can get against the wall to see what sticks. Seems they'd like to get a Yellow Peril going, but something tells me they just enjoy bloviating for the publicity and stoking the rage of their voters. I'd like to see them try to get Americans off the Chinese teat of tech labor, manufacturing, and other exports. The trade deficit is so lop-sided, there's no way the Chinese flinch first. I don't think they have nearly as many obese scooter people of Wal-mart. (Those scooters are doubtless Made in China).

Yes, they've been frothing about the "bioweapon" almost since COVID-19 started. You can find Steve Bannon and Alex Jones stating it as if it were fact early on. But until they can overcome the evidence suggesting this came from animals, they're really only speculating. And given the Republican hostility towards China, it looks like they're presupposing the lab leak and throwing anything they can get against the wall to see what sticks. Seems they'd like to get a Yellow Peril going, but something tells me they just enjoy bloviating for the publicity and stoking the rage of their voters. I'd like to see them try to get Americans off the Chinese teat of tech labor, manufacturing, and other exports. The trade deficit is so lop-sided, there's no way the Chinese flinch first. I don't think they have nearly as many obese scooter people of Wal-mart. (Those scooters are doubtless Made in China).
Did you not read my post properly? Many people aren’t blaming China at all. They are starting to look at the American finger prints all over this.

And of course China would blink first in a trade war. They still need customers to sell their shit to end their economy is do laughably propped up by the govt it’s as ready to fall over as America is.

Oh and the ‘Chinese test of tech.’ LOL They have stolen it all off the West.

I asked if you watched the video. And you replied (see above) ‘Of course not’.

Then you tell me that I’m ‘watching sci-if’.

So how can you know what I’m watching, if you haven’t watched what I’m watching (the video).

‘nuff said.

He's got a reputation as a grifter - but even if he had access to the data & understood it - there's no way anyone could churn out content at that rate & be genuinely researching it.

Back
Top Bottom