Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

It must be hard to differentiate between lies and truth when you're in the grip of psychosis. Its a vaccine, get it or don't. Of course it can have some side-effects but the world is already going to hell in a hand-basket, nevermind everyone being vaccinated to help that.

It must be hard to differentiate between lies and truth when you're in the grip of psychosis. Its a vaccine, get it or don't. Of course it can have some side-effects but the world is already going to hell in a hand-basket, nevermind everyone being vaccinated to help that.
20211218_212517.jpg

Yes it does seem to be dreary.

But hey I wasn't trying to pick fault with anything you were saying. I too have been in the position where it feels everything is against you. A couple of months ago I had three nights of just no sleeping at all prompted by having a little bit of an infection - it was downright horrible. Some things can be really hard to explain.

You're welcome to private message me if there's anything you don't want to say publicly.

Life is hard to explain. People either think you're lying, or deluded, or both. I don't mean during psychosis, but, after it, looking back. And when you're labeled as nuts, no one believes you if you've actually had a very unusual life.

But hey I wasn't trying to pick fault with anything you were saying. I too have been in the position where it feels everything is against you. A couple of months ago I had three nights of just no sleeping at all prompted by having a little bit of an infection - it was downright horrible. Some things can be really hard to explain.
If I offended you, I didn't mean to.

As a way to start talking about your painting this is not really subtle.
It's just that it seemed to me this person had abandoned the conversation. It'd been 7 minutes since s/he commented, and I maybe jumped the gun, thinking I was just commenting to myself.

Back
Top Bottom