Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

Three cases of doubly vaccinated people tested PCR-positive at work.

A farce: One of them lives in the same household with an infected doubly vaccinated PCR-positively tested person who has been in quarantine for a week. Even though both are in very close contact day in day out, the infected coworker did not have to get into quarantine himself; reason: he is doubly vaccinated. So he was at work yesterday. I could immediately see that his eyes looked kind of glazed. I asked him about it (tactlessly, yes, but I don't care any longer), and he just replied that he felt healthy and had no symptoms.

Today I heard someone say that he had tested himself positive this morning. Now the shit is really boiling.

I am not sure at the moment whether I am considered a "close contact"? But I am waiting for the health office to call me any minute to tell me to get into quarantine asap. Well, thank you, doubly vaccinated convidiots, who obviously cannot think on their own any longer and just follow the authorities' orders. I mean, every rationally thinking person who has been living in one household with a covid-positive quarantined close person for several days, would NOT follow the health authorities' f***ed-up advice but instead stay at home and do some home office. And this wouldn't have been a problem for him at all.

Does the vaccination kill brain cells?

@howdidwenotsee: Recommend this vid if you haven't seen already. Describes the wider plan behind vax pass quite clearly without getting too wild-eyed. May be worth sending to semi-asleep friends as it doesn't dwell on vaccine stats.

Shared via TweetCaster

@howdidwenotsee: Recommend this vid if you haven't seen already. Describes the wider plan behind vax pass quite clearly without getting too wild-eyed. May be worth sending to semi-asleep friends as it doesn't dwell on vaccine stats.

Shared via TweetCaster

Sounds very much like an urban phenomenon.

Vaccination mandates imply that those who force you into accepting a vaccination (the state) definitely have to come up for any short- and longterm side effects of such a medical intervention. As long as it's "voluntary", there is nobody you can sue for possible damages.

It's mostly old white unhealthy (and very unattractive) looking politicians who agitate against those still unvaccinated and pronounce themselves in favor of vaccination mandates. Maybe they should've lived a healthier life first of all. I have no intention at all to risk my perfect health for these dumb-ass shitheads in wet pants.

Now we have a so-called "discussion" about vaccination mandates here in Ger. Mainstream media are bombarding us with endless machine gun fires of opinionated and unfounded utterances coming from party politicians who tell us that the freedom of the individual is less valuable than "our freedom", and that it's the unvaccinated who are responsible for every evil under the sun including two world wars, and they will have to suffer and pay for their obstinacy that caused the death of millions of innocent people. Actually, they would deserve the death penalty, or at least a "noticeable punishment".

What we get here is a rare glance at the ugly grimace of contemporary politics. Politics is showing its true face unfiltered. They should be aware that this revelation won't be forgotten by people, neither by those who are criminalized on a daily basis and nor by those who are still able to observe and think on their own without medi(c)a(l) assistance.

Who really wants to stay in this marriage any longer? I see a lot of uproar ahead.

Now we have a so-called "discussion" about vaccination mandates here in Ger. Mainstream media are bombarding us with endless machine gun fires of opinionated and unfounded utterances coming from party politicians who tell us that the freedom of the individual is less valuable than "our freedom", and that it's the unvaccinated who are responsible for every evil under the sun including two world wars, and they will have to suffer and pay for their obstinacy that caused the death of millions of innocent people. Actually, they would deserve the death penalty, or at least a "noticeable punishment".

What we get here is a rare glance at the ugly grimace of contemporary politics. Politics is showing its true face unfiltered. They should be aware that this revelation won't be forgotten by people, neither by those who are criminalized on a daily basis and nor by those who are still able to observe and think on their own without medi(c)a(l) assistance.

Who really wants to stay in this marriage any longer? I see a lot of uproar ahead.

Looks like there's a lot happening there.

Looks like there's a lot happening there.

Not much. I assume they are all millionaires and won't notice the difference.

They do not receive less pay because they are unvaccinated, but, despite having been tested negative, they were put into quarantine and thus couldn't play their games. They were put into quarantine because they had contact to fully vaccinated team members who were tested positive.

Berthold Brecht: "Where injustice becomes a law, civil disobedience becomes mandatory".

The magic of resistance starts to take effect when resistance becomes visible, and when like-minded people acknowledge each other.

I am very sure that I contracted corona today while queueing in front of a test center here in town, and meanwhile observing the apocalyptic setting of post-vaccination Ger, with sneezing, coughing, feverishly red-eyed people of all ages stumbling through the streets, disoriented, in search of the next test center for a confirming PCR-Test. Their eyes in shock and disbelief, their cloth face-masks ill-fitting.

There was this elderly couple, both looked worn out and haggard, dressed in their tattered winter garment, who slowly shuffled to the entry door where I had been waiting for my turn long enough, now first in line. They stopped next to me and gazed inside the understaffed test center, waiting for someone or something, but not sure who or what that could be. The old woman was breathing heavily and had lowered her flimsy mask which was only covering her facial hair.

While they had been standing there for some minutes, I noticed that those in line behind me started to get fidgety, not really in the mood or simply unable to address the two old folksies that looked as if they were ready to do some queue-jumping any second.

As usual, I was the one to talk, and so I told the seniors that there was only one person working in the test center, that's why everything was so slow today, and the queue so very long already. I then pointed my finger at the folks behind us, noticed some nods and friendly hurrumphs coming from the crowd, and the elderly couple was all eyes, "Oh, you are all waiting?" - "Yes, yeah, jupp, sorry...." were the soft replies.

Then the old woman looked at me, her nose all red, her mask wet, her eyes gazing at me in horror, "But we are positive!"

"What?" I screeched, "and then you are standing here next to me?" The queue was disintegrating immediately, mothers shoving their kids away from the entry, men and women rearranging their masks, looking around for help but knowing that there would never be any help under the current government. We were all galley slaves on a sinking, plague-ridden ship, with fully vaccinated old folks who had been tested positive, as there hadn't been any booster shots available for months, even though they would've needed one months ago, but as our government had meanwhile been stuck in their fair-weather election campaign mode promising a soon-to-come "Freedom Day" for all vaccinated, plus the end of all corona measures looming at the horizon, they didn't even think about ordering enough booster shots for the elderly or increasing the number of intensive care beds in hospitals.

"Next one", I heard and ran inside, telling the lady, who was coughing and had a sweaty forehead, that we needed some chairs outside for the elderly and especially for those who are positive, so that they could be isolated visibly. I noticed that she couldn't understand me, being from an eastern European country. "Yes, yes, passport." All my personal data was typed into a computer, even though I hadn't been briefed on the issues of data privacy.

I was led around a makeshift partition screen. "Sitting down." I did so. Unfortunately, I had to remove my FFP2-mask for the swab, and I knew that this was the beginning of the end, I was now Gustav Aschenbach in The Death in Venice, biting into a cholera-ridden strawberry, a pale and sickly looking violin player whispering something unintelligible into his ear, while playing a schmaltzy folk tune.

While she poked the swab into my throat and deep into my nose, I heard her complaining about all the work she had to do alone, no help, so many people waiting. I was unable to reply anything.

I received the negative test result one minute after I had left the test center on my mobile, even though I was told that I had to wait for 15 minutes.

I went home in a daze, and noticed a strange tingling sensation in my throat and nose. It's still there.

Has there ever been made are more incompetent decision in corona politics?

At a time when more and more seniors experience vaccination breakthroughs, suffering from severe symptoms, and consequently go to see a test center to find out more,

our intelligent politicians, equipped with their extraordinary talent to foresee the consequences of their political decisions, introduce the 3G regulations for the workplace, which means that a lot of healthy, unvaccinated workers are queueing up outside the test centers to get their daily swab and test result, which they need in order to be allowed to enter their workplace.

There they wait sometimes for hours, in line with aforementioned seniors who can barely stand on their own two feet, outside in the cold, also waiting and spreading their viruses amongst the german workforce in the meantime..

The stupidity and limited projection skills of our decision makers is dumbfounding. Who are these people? We would do so much better without them.

@Revelation2041: Very few things make me sick to my stomach. This is one of those things. Please give this a listen. May God be with these Australians. 🙏
Shared via TweetCaster

Back
Top Bottom