Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

He looks kind of like Michael Sarrazin whom I had a crush on as a very young child.
He looks kind of like Genesis P-Orridge. You should check them out instead. The elephant in the room here is that your medical condition makes you susceptible to things like David Icke. i really doubt it's good for your health to focus so much attention on this.
Genesis is also nuts but most of the time it's in a way that makes you feel better as opposed to worse. And s/he pushes artistic freedom, freedom of thought, individuality, and so on.

He looks kind of like Genesis P-Orridge. You should check them out instead. The elephant in the room here is that your medical condition makes you susceptible to things like David Icke. i really doubt it's good for your health to focus so much attention on this.
Genesis is also nuts but most of the time it's in a way that makes you feel better as opposed to worse. And s/he pushes artistic freedom, freedom of thought, individuality, and so on.

I haven't pressed play yet, but it looks like something I've seen somewhere before. A biker type woman who speaks about surviving in a tough world that's coming.

New cases push past 40k...
cov3.JPG

He makes the case for the idea that natural immunity gives more protection than vaccination.

i know that because i HAD covid and someone in london suggested i spend a day in bed with a bottle of whiskey to cure myself. i didnt buy whiskey but i did buy some of those cans of flavoured gin and lied in bed drinking them but it didnt do shit.

So, we have a growing Covid passport scheme in the UK, and today the tax hikes for the poor—to effectively subsidise social care for the wealthiest—have been announced.

And we’ve been assured that leaks about an October UK lockdown are simply “speculation”.

‘Ever felt had?’

Last edited by a moderator:
In the beginning, it was mostly the fear of the virus that made people get vaccinated. Now it has become the fear of being discriminated against.

Would you want your governments make vaccinations mandatory?

Increased interest in the vegan movement in the UK
Vaccinations not mandatory for vegans

Lawyers in the UK have stated that, as ethical veganism is a protected characteristic, workplaces that make vaccinations mandatory cannot apply these rules to vegans - as the vaccines were tested on animals.
A spokesman for Lewis Silkin, a law firm, told The Telegraph: "Some ethical vegans may disagree with vaccinations on the basis that they will inevitably have been tested on animals. Ethical veganism has previously been found by an [employment tribunal] to amount to a belief, capable of being protected."

My local hospital's ICU is full with covid cases and the newspaper said "7 New Covid Deaths" but I didn't buy the paper so I don't know what time period that is for.

Waning protection from vaccination continues

This was one of the concerns I had, when they promoted vaccinations in April and May and folks were running to the vaccination stations to get the jab asap.
Not that I had any data available, but I assumed that the protection of a vaccination would last six months (like that for the flu) and then start waning, and this would be (if you get the shots in April or May) in September or October, a few weeks after the majority of travellers have returned from their Summer vacation. Usually, when i get sick, it is in September and in March, which hasn't happened last year. But getting the jab end of October would then last for the whole Winter and Spring season with no booster dose necessary.
Of course, people who got the jab in Spring this year, wanted to go abroad travelling, and they did it for their vacation, which was strongly advertised by our government (i.e. the lobby groups of the travel industry). But now those folks will have to pay the price for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Australia is the canary in a coal mine.

Back
Top Bottom