Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

Yeah folks shouldn’t be forced of course. But a mask is probably still one of if not the best in the line of prevention from what I’ve read. It doesn’t make you immune but neither does the vaccine.
I still think people shouldn't be forced to wear masks in public places. In private places the owners and the visitors can decide by themselves.
By the way, when I was infected I was using two (2) masks and not the home made ones.

I still think people shouldn't be forced to wear masks in public places. In private places the owners and the visitors can decide by themselves.

Well, I guess a business decides, if they want to protect their employees.

But in the park or places with a lot of space, people shouldn’t be asked to wear masks of course.
By the way, when I was infected I was using two (2) masks and not the home made ones.

That’s unfortunate and your personal experience. I’ve always just tied a bandanna around instead of the medical masks, been out and about more or less during the height of the pandemic and I’m still fine.

But you’re doing better now, I hope?

yep. I never realized how important vitamin D3 is, I upped my daily dosage taken with K2, never felt better since the covid shit hit the fan, of course vegan and do other things for my health.
Yeah, it’s baffling that it isn’t drilled into our heads as kids. I’ve found that laying out on the sun for just 15-20 minutes a day to be deeply beneficial to my health, something I’ve had plenty of opportunity to do over the past year and a half. How long you been vegan?

Yeah, it’s baffling that it isn’t drilled into our heads as kids. I’ve found that laying out on the sun for just 15-20 minutes a day to be deeply beneficial to my health, something I’ve had plenty of opportunity to do over the past year and a half. How long you been vegan?

Vegetarian since 88 Vegan diet since 95.

One of the reasons I raised my vitamin D3 dosage ...

Yeah folks shouldn’t be forced of course. But a mask is probably still one of if not the best in the line of prevention from what I’ve read. It doesn’t make you immune but neither does the vaccine.

Have you had the vaccine Ketamine? I agree it doesn’t make you immune but it seems to be making a massive difference in the amount of people getting sick.

Have you had the vaccine Ketamine? I agree it doesn’t make you immune but it seems to be making a massive difference in the amount of people getting sick.

Yes, but we don’t know if they are
asymptomatic. We can still be spreading a virus that can mutate into something worse.

I still believe for now that a mask, etc is the healthiest way to go.

They don’t know what the vaccine may do to people years from now. And my feeling is, that one of the reasons it’s not mandatory is because the government or producers of the vaccines don’t want to be held responsible for any negative outcomes, if there is any negative outcomes.

Yes, but we don’t know if they are
asymptomatic. We can still be spreading a virus that can mutate into something worse.

I still believe for now that a mask, etc is the healthiest way to go.

They don’t know what the vaccine may do to people years from now. And my feeling is, that one of the reasons it’s not mandatory is because the government or producers of the vaccines don’t want to be held responsible for any negative outcomes, if there is any negative outcomes.

I agree with you regarding masks, in the UK you still have to wear one in shops etc even if you have had both jabs.

There seems to be a growing expectation that gigs are going ahead soon and nice for Johnny to be involved in a large hometown gig.

Last edited:
A piece of cloth in your face won't protect you. Your genes and your previous infections will do the work (or not). I guess masks are like placebo pills, they are useful to people who need to do something against a danger when in fact they can do nothing. On the other hand they are an instrument of depersonalization and submission. You must use them if you want to fit in, but don't trust your health on home made masks. Use them just because you don't want to be punished by the cultists of the new fashion trend: being a slave.

A piece of cloth in your face won't protect you. Your genes and your previous infections will do the work (or not). I guess masks are like placebo pills, they are useful to people who need to do something against a danger when in fact they can do nothing. On the other hand they are an instrument of depersonalization and submission. You must use them if you want to fit in, but don't trust your health on home made masks. Use them just because you don't want to be punished by the cultists of the new fashion trend: being a slave.

I thought masks played a part in stopping the virus being coughed all over the place from someone who has it and is unaware.

So all those surgeons and nurses who wear masks in operating theatres and hospital wards are just 'instruments of depersonalisation and submission' and 'slaves'? Idiot.

So all those surgeons and nurses who wear masks in operating theatres and hospital wards are just 'instruments of depersonalisation and submission' and 'slaves'? Idiot.

doh:

peeps on the street are not walking around being operated on.:lbf:
its theaters FFS not theatres like chartres:hammer:
operating with minimum education.:hammer:

doh:

peeps on the street are not walking around being operated on.:lbf:
its theaters FFS not theatres like chartres:hammer:
operating with minimum education.:hammer:

I wondered when you'd be along to give us the benefit of one of your vitamin B12-deficient brainfarts. The point, Einstein, is that masks are effective at minimising transmission of infected particles from an infected individual. They are a cheap, low-impact method of minimising transmission where distancing is difficult to maintain.

I wondered when you'd be along to give us the benefit of one of your vitamin B12-deficient brainfarts. The point, Einstein, is that masks are effective at minimising transmission of infected particles from an infected individual. They are a cheap, low-impact method of minimising transmission where distancing is difficult to maintain.

o_O
'transmission of infected particles from an infected individual':crazy:
peeps have effusions of particles?:confused:
you are about 3000 yrs behind the times FFS
your mindset is from ancient times where matter had 'effusions' of particles
that would penetrate the eyeball👁️
and create sight🥸
google 'modern science'
and read up on whats been going on
:hammer:

👁️
another :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: effusion of sucky particles towards someone elses gig:blushing:
nothing sticks to his empty solo 'shows':hammer:

No they're not slaves. They work in a job where it's accepted that you wear a mask. We all wear 'uniforms' at work if required. That's called being paid for your services. That doesn't mean every Joe Bloggs has to accept facial concealment.

Guess my genes are good then.

Don’t underestimate the power of
a placebo to protect and heal against
the worse life can throw at you.

Is prayer and positive thought not a placebo.

Believe.

Back
Top Bottom