Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

I’m tempted to say ‘unbelievable’. But once the principle of privacy was thrown away in 2010 (?) when ‘depersonalised’ NHS data (nevertheless relating to individuals) was first traded, I accepted more worrying developments such as this were an inevitability.
It's possible to opt out at both GP & NHS levels. Many people are simply currently unaware that this is about to happen.

Covid: Being vegan or pescatarian may reduce severity of coronavirus, study suggests

In other words, strengthening the immune system with a healthy diet. Primarily vitamins C, D and zinc.

This information should be incorporated with all of the other guidelines and accompanied by a massive quit smoking campaign.

HOW VITAMIN C, VITAMIN D, AND ZINC CAN STRENGTHEN YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM

In other words, strengthening the immune system with a healthy diet. Primarily vitamins C, D and zinc.

This information should be incorporated with all of the other guidelines and accompanied by a massive quit smoking campaign.

This is a genetically targeted weapon, man made or not. Every single person has a different output. You can be healthy, but if you have an autoimmune condition, like me, you'll have a bad time. Your immune system will kill you, not the virus (cytokine storm). This virus kills you with your own weapons. That's why dexhametasone or prednisone helps people to breathe lowering the immune response. The last thing you need when you are infected with covid is a strong immune system that will kill you trying to kill the virus. It's very important to grab this idea. There are a lot of people there suffering undiagnosed autoimmune conditions. Just considering celiac disease, only 10 % know they have it, imagine the rest of the broad spectrum of autoimmune conditions. The super genes that saved our ancestors are killing us during these times.
No vitamins DURING the infection, please.
You can find information about the immune response to covid, citokyne storm and dexametasone treatments in scientific publications.

It’s a fast moving world, and according to The Telegraph, today, Andrew Lloyd Webber has changed his tune, regarding Covid (I’m here all week).

‘The composer Andrew Lloyd Webber has pledged to reopen his theatres without social distancing later this month "come hell or high water" - and is prepared to be arrested for it. Read his exclusive interview with The Telegraph, in which Lord Lloyd Webber said his theatres were suffering "acute financial stress" that could only be alleviated by fully reopening, which he is willing to do even if the Government delays ending Covid-19 restrictions. Asked what he would do if the lifting of lockdown was postponed, he replied: "We will say: 'come to the theatre and arrest us'." Lord Lloyd Webber said he may have to sell his six West End venues and had already remortgaged his London home. He also claimed he had seen scientific proof coronavirus is not spread in theatres.’

It’s a fast moving world, and according to The Telegraph, today, Andrew Lloyd Webber has changed his tune, regarding Covid (I’m here all week).

‘The composer Andrew Lloyd Webber has pledged to reopen his theatres without social distancing later this month "come hell or high water" - and is prepared to be arrested for it. Read his exclusive interview with The Telegraph, in which Lord Lloyd Webber said his theatres were suffering "acute financial stress" that could only be alleviated by fully reopening, which he is willing to do even if the Government delays ending Covid-19 restrictions. Asked what he would do if the lifting of lockdown was postponed, he replied: "We will say: 'come to the theatre and arrest us'." Lord Lloyd Webber said he may have to sell his six West End venues and had already remortgaged his London home. He also claimed he had seen scientific proof coronavirus is not spread in theatres.’
"He also claimed he had seen scientific proof coronavirus is not spread in theatres.’"

Hilarious :LOL:

When the cash stops, everyone becomes skeptical and re-evaluates the science.
I couldn't read the article as it's pay-walled...but did he elaborate on the 'scientific proof' at all?
I'm sure lots of organisations would like to check that out to see if it's relevant to their own situation...

I couldn't read the article as it's pay-walled...but did he elaborate on the 'scientific proof' at all?
I'm sure lots of organisations would like to check that out to see if it's relevant to their own situation...
He doesn’t, but I suspect he’s making an inference from some evidence which suggests that sleeping respiratory rates don’t support transmission.

He's always been ardent about getting the theatres back open - he's just getting more desperate.

We know it's been spread in theatres.

But, I don't blame him going slightly mad. He's losing a lot & he invested when other producers shut down.

He's always been ardent about getting the theatres back open - he's just getting more desperate.

We know it's been spread in theatres.

But, I don't blame him going slightly mad. He's losing a lot & he invested when other producers shut down.
I guess what’s frustrating, if unsurprising from a subscriber to the Tory party (as I remember), is that he’s changed his mind on the science (and lockdown law too, apparently) after recognising there’s now a real risk to his interests. Broadly, I guess I welcome his new enlightenment.

Nevertheless, hundreds of thousands, on short-term contracts, were dropped like flat caps 18 months ago. A little hand-wringing and crocodile tears aside, no-one blinked.

Now things are starting to bite for the more well-heeled, there’s a sudden interest from them in the more skeptical science—and the methods of the protestors formerly dismissed as ‘idiots’. You might understand if my brow narrows a little.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess what’s frustrating, if unsurprising from a subscriber to the Tory party (as I remember), is that he’s changed his mind on the science (and lockdown law too, apparently) after recognising there’s now a real risk to his interests. Broadly, I welcome his new enlightenment.

Nevertheless, hundreds of thousands, on short-term contracts, were dropped like flat caps 18 months ago. A little hand-wringing and crocodile tears aside, no-one blinked.

Now things are starting to bite for the more well-heeled, there’s a sudden interest from them in the more skeptical science—and the methods of the protestors formerly dismissed as ‘idiots’. You might understand if my brow narrows a little.

I see what you mean - but I don't think opening was viable & he's being daft.

Audiences were cancelling on us before lockdown. Gigs attract more reckless hedonists, on the whole people aren't willing to die for Felicity Kendall at the Barbican.

More fool them, but still...

Governments should let people take their own decisions and let them face the consequences of their own decisions, as always has happened when the world was ruled by less totalitarian regimes.
It's almost surreal that the whole world must use masks because of an experiment made with two cages of hamsters, a mask and a fan in a filthy laboratory. This thing is very little and a piece of cloth won't stop it. You can get it anywhere. At least let people choose the way they want to die. Reclusion and loneliness is killing more people than the bug.

yep. I never realized how important vitamin D3 is, I upped my daily dosage taken with K2, never felt better since the covid shit hit the fan, of course vegan and do other things for my health.

Governments should let people take their own decisions and let them face the consequences of their own decisions, as always has happened when the world was ruled by less totalitarian regimes.
It's almost surreal that the whole world must use masks because of an experiment made with two cages of hamsters, a mask and a fan in a filthy laboratory. This thing is very little and a piece of cloth won't stop it. You can get it anywhere. At least let people choose the way they want to die. Reclusion and loneliness is killing more people than the bug.

Yeah folks shouldn’t be forced of course. But a mask is probably still one of if not the best in the line of prevention from what I’ve read. It doesn’t make you immune but neither does the vaccine.

Back
Top Bottom