Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

Who is fearful of a flu that in most cases has no symptoms whatsoever - me or you?
I’ve never expressed a shred of fear over the virus. I know you’re incredibly proud of yourself for this supposed act of bravery, but I can assure you that it’s not especially unique.

It's like going into a shop to buy a hi fi. They'd say 'well we've got this Sony hi fi that's a best seller but then we've got a more recent model that you could take a chance on without any warranty' Which would you buy? The difference being that its your health were talking about here. It's a ready made jab that's been concocted for a ready made virus. Let them stick what they want in you. Guess what. You were born with an immune system. You don't need anything stuck in your arm to fight disease. You're already equipped.
Immune systems do not exist anymore. The very words have been outlawed.

I’ve never expressed a shred of fear over the virus. I know you’re incredibly proud of yourself for this supposed act of bravery, but I can assure you that it’s not especially unique.
You caught the sniffles once and thought you had it. You were almost crying.

I, however, was laughing.

You caught the sniffles once and thought you had it. You were almost crying.

I, however, was laughing.
Oh, reel. I know your stubborn stupidity is quite literally all you have, but it’s just so tragic and ugly to the rest of us. You impress no one and you only come across like an absolute fool.

More teenage wisdom from the “lover of life.”
If my kids came home from school talking in Snoop Dogg slang and telling me they're not sure what sex they were anymore, I cannot repeat here what psychotic act their teachers would suffer as a result. Think Texas Chainsaw Massacre on angel dust.

If my kids came home from school talking in Snoop Dogg slang and telling me they're not sure what sex they were anymore, I cannot repeat here what psychotic act their teachers would suffer as a result. Think Texas Chainsaw Massacre on angel dust.
Yawn.

Oh, reel. I know your stubborn stupidity is quite literally all you have, but it’s just so tragic and ugly to the rest of us. You impress no one and you only come across like an absolute fool.
You also said your family were infected with the scamdemic virus.

They had colds.

You're quite the drama queen you know.

you certainly seem to be enjoying denigrating reelfountain. maybe you should prove what makes you so impressive?

They had colds.

The misery of your life drips from every single post you make. No love, no sex, no friends. Your entire existence is founded upon a rampant, unchecked stupidity that you cling to as proof of your “rebellious spirit” when in fact it’s simply more of your tragic, adolescent self-delusion.

Be honest: was your hiatus from this forum due to a little stay at the psych ward?

The misery of your life drips from every single post you make. No love, no sex, no friends. Your entire existence is founded upon a rampant, unchecked stupidity that you cling to as proof of your “rebellious spirit” when in fact it’s simply more of your tragic, adolescent self-delusion.

Be honest: was your hiatus from this forum due to a little stay at the psych ward?
It's difficult to get into a psyche ward in England since Thatcher sold them off and these grand old gothic asylums were converted into luxury housing for footballers and millionaire actors.

All the nutters in London are walking proudly on the streets.

What I was doing during my sabbatical is secret. But I will reveal this: it was artistic and extremely rewarding.

They had colds.

Ohhh look at me now I’m a qualified doctor...
I know about your family’s health issues......

You know 4uk all About nothing. The biggest idiot I’ve ever known....

Zip your gob....
Stop making a fool of yourself....

If you don’t want to follow the rules, then don’t......

But for the love of God, please stop boring the few on here that even acknowledge you now.....

The biggest embarrassment on here since Gordy86........

It doesn't alter the fact that you're being forced to be innoculated against an illness that won't harm you, while taking a chance on being administered an untested vaccine that has the potential of causing you a blood clot. Welcome to the free world.
There is no chance of you, me or anyone who isn't already at death's door tubed up in a hospital dying of any form of flu.

This whole charade will go down as the world's biggest ever hoax - and it only illustrates how powerful the billionaire globalist psychos have become. Our governments literally couldn't care if we lived or died as long as they get their hefty backhanders off the corporations and Big Pharma who are becoming trillionaires solely due to this global scam.

Ohhh look at me now I’m a qualified doctor...
I know about your family’s health issues......

You know 4uk all About nothing. The biggest idiot I’ve ever known....

Zip your gob....
Stop making a fool of yourself....

If you don’t want to follow the rules, then don’t......

But for the love of God, please stop boring the few on here that even acknowledge you now.....

The biggest embarrassment on here since Gordy86........
I have more morals than any qualified doctor who lies to their patients about this obvious scam. Which is a f-ing lot of them. The NHS has bought this sham wholesale. They know full well that a flu of this type is no danger whatsoever to the vast majority of the public - yet they go along with their masters.

That sickens me - but it has been very educational.

I now would trust a homeless bum on the street with my loaded purse more than I would anybody in any form of authority anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom