Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

From what I’m gathering, there is a consensus that the vaccine offers short-term protection, only. Certainly, this seems to be the story being pushed by those who wish to make the vaccine mandatory.
Even Mark Zuckerberg, who uses the power of his platform to push the vaccine isn't 100% sure about the long term effects. I'd bet everything I own that this f***er will never take it.

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me why children have been locked away for a year from an illness that doesn't harm them. I'm still waiting for someone to tell me why the needs of adults have been given precedence over the needs of children. I'm still waiting for someone to tell me why that isn't child abuse? Answers please?
Some people are more equal than others, in the eyes of the law.

One could almost believe that the WHO is contractually obliged to never mention modern farming practices.
They are certainly contractually obliged to never mention Taiwan, LOL.

They are certainly contractually obliged to never mention Taiwan, LOL.

That video should be the first thing every sociology student is made to watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
So in the UK it seems we are indeed going to have an official Covid passport Scheme. However we can relax, because it won’t be mandatory.

Two months ago a national scheme wasn’t going to be considered. Two weeks ago, it had been considered but disregarded. Two days ago the benefits had been recognised, but the idea was dismissed as ‘counterproductive’ (nevertheless, the BBC clarified employers would be at liberty to insist on seeing one as a condition of new employment). Two minutes ago... we’re probably going to have one—but it won’t be mandatory (except possibly for pubs and theatres).

It’s happening.

Grateful that Sweden has been the control group in this insane experiment, but the international cabal has gotten to us now, too, and it's only a matter of weeks or even days until Sweden caves in.

While Klaus Schwab's “narrow window of opportunity” is getting bigger by the day, our door to freedom is being shut.

I just want the theatres open.

View attachment 68974
Frankly, me too. But a national ID scheme by the back door isn’t the way I’d like it to happen.

Given my work, I was pressured to book a vaccination last week and I agreed to. But I’m now not having one by virtue of there being no slots. You couldn’t make it up.

Frankly, me too. But a national ID scheme by the back door isn’t the way I’d like it to happen.

Given my work, I was pressured to book a vaccination last week and I agreed to. But I’m now not having one by virtue of there being no slots. You couldn’t make it up.

Ach, I can't see it. The Tories hate the idea of an ID scheme. If they bother at all it'll be a bit of faff like an e ticket. The SNP would love it, but they'd end up having to back down. We might argue it's health & safety, but would let it drift.

The press will be milking it like mad in case there's no big replacement story. They've got used to Trump, Brexit & Lockdown.

Ach, I can't see it. The Tories hate the idea of an ID scheme. If they bother at all it'll be a bit of faff like an e ticket. The SNP would love it, but they'd end up having to back down. We might argue it's health & safety, but would let it drift.

The press will be milking it like mad in case there's no big replacement story. They've got used to Trump, Brexit & Lockdown.
The Tories will do what they usually do. They'll implement some sort of scheme and it will be utterly crap and of no use to anyone. The question is though, will David Davis resign his seat again in protest?!

The Tories will do what they usually do. They'll implement some sort of scheme and it will be utterly crap and of no use to anyone. The question is though, will David Davis resign his seat again in protest?!

Depends if there's time for a flounce, I expect Boris will be frantically boostering everything he can to avoid taking responsibility.

Grateful that Sweden has been the control group in this insane experiment, but the international cabal has gotten to us now, too, and it's only a matter of weeks or even days until Sweden caves in.

While Klaus Schwab's “narrow window of opportunity” is getting bigger by the day, our door to freedom is being shut.
oh no, bun bun!! what's happening in sweden?! :(

Back
Top Bottom