Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

Who ever knew that muscles guy would be imbued with such Nostradamus-like powers? LOL

Who ever knew that muscles guy would be imbued with such Nostradamus-like powers? LOL

To be fair, it has always been fairly f***ing obvious. Every event is seized in its opportunity. That’s what power affords.

To be fair, it has always been fairly f***ing obvious. Every event is seized in its opportunity. That’s what power affords.

That's daft - it's not a government plan to make everyone dependant on government money that they're not going to be able to afford if everyone is working for the government.

We're constantly pestering the government for money & they keep trying to weasel out of it.

Contact & trace hasn't worked because our system was rubbish.

They won't know how effective the vaccines are until June or July.

Lots more people would have died if we did nothing. Glasgow lost its archbishop to Covid today.

That's daft - it's not a government plan to make everyone dependant on government money that they're not going to be able to afford if everyone is working for the government.

We're constantly pestering the government for money & they keep trying to weasel out of it.

Lots more people would have died if we did nothing. Glasgow lost its archbishop to Covid today.
It’s the nature of power relations. I refer you to ‘daft’ Foucault. The power doesn’t exist if it’s not realised.

Jeremy Bentham described the British ideal in his proposition for a panopticon.

The vulnerable have been exposed. The strong, imprisoned. The public cries for more. Perfect!

It’s the nature of power relations. I refer you to ‘daft’ Foucault. The power doesn’t exist if it’s not realised.

Jeremy Bentham described the British ideal in his proposition for a panopticon.

The vulnerable have been exposed. The strong, imprisoned. The public cries for more. Perfect!

I could refer you to all my years padding about Holyrood & Westminster being nosy. The idea that they have a grand masterplan to control us all when they barely know how to work their Facebook is unlikely. It's true that they make crappy short-term decisions for money/their career but beyond that it's purest muddle.

I could imagine they might accidentally sell us to China, mind.

They appear to have only just noticed we now have a border in the Irish sea.

I could refer you to all my years padding about Holyrood & Westminster being nosy. The idea that they have a grand masterplan to control us all when they barely know how to work their Facebook is unlikely. It's true that they make crappy short-term decisions for money/their career but beyond that it's purest muddle.
I’m not saying it’s a grand master plan. It’s just the way power works. It’s ultimately why the state describes us as ‘subjects’: when the powerful sneeze ‘we’ catch the cold. I’m not even against it as such. I’m just frustrated with the deceit, and (more) the hypocrisy that comes with it.

The more money you borrow, the more you’re owned: An old truism that applies on both micro and macro scales. As my dad would’ve said, “you don’t get ‘out for nowt”.

Well, the DUP were screaming about that long before the election. So I hope we’re not going to get years of faux ignorance about the issue.

Well, the DUP were screaming about that long before the election. So I hope we’re not going to get years of faux ignorance about the issue.

They've been raging about it for the past few days. Their constituents noticed supply chain issues & now they're acting as if they were tricked.

My favourite excuse is a Tory one though, she was too busy with a nativity trail to read the agreement.

Toby Young's lockdown sceptic grift has got him in trouble - not to mention his peers being disgusted that he kept it up for clicks/bookings long after he knew it was dangerous bollocks.

It's all very well wee Darren Grimes doing it...

They've been raging about it for the past few days. Their constituents noticed supply chain issues & now they're acting as if they were tricked.

My favourite excuse is a Tory one though, she was too busy with a nativity trail to read the agreement.

You see, it’s things like that which annoy me. Unbelievable.

In five years time, it will all be revised and we’ll claim to be victims of a cunning EU plan.

The PCR tests are working.

We’re back to over 4000 deaths yesterday for a total of 389000 in little over a year. My local positivity rate is over 12 percent but that’s not surprising as they’re idiots around here

:crazy:

when you get a lockdown the kung flu spikes so yes the skeptics have the best sense.:straightface:

Ian Brown's reply to Martin Rossiter about the Covid Scam really nails it. Amazing piece of writing that everyone should read.

This is what the choice about the vaccine will look like: have it, or starve...

I would think that would be discriminatory and could be fought in court? Asking because I don’t know. I mean if it was mandatory by the government that would be one thing, but for a business to not hire you or not give you work doesn’t seem legal.

Anyway, or more importantly it doesn’t make sense why people care if others don’t want to be vaccinated. If they choose to be vaccinated then why would they need to fear those don’t choose to?

What did he really die of?

Back
Top Bottom