Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

people didn’t and don’t want to admit it’s a serious issue. A growing death count underscores the importance. Nothing is stopping you from posting as much positive news as you want. Certainly not me

Don’t you understand death counts are just empowering conspiracy theorists, anti-government loonies?

It just gives them more reason to support their beliefs and more reason to not take Covid seriously.

Think about it.

What a ridiculous response. When did saying something 'original' become the criteria for contributing to a long running debate? I'd have thought that convincing evidence and actual facts were more important than a clever turn of phrase. What you're really saying is that you're not interested in debate, and anyone who doesn't agree with you should shut up. Incidentally, do you seriously mean to suggest that facts and truth can't be transmitted via youtube?
My experience on here is that people like you take a fairly relaxed attitude to things like 'facts', 'logic', and 'reason'. But I look forward to your attempts to justify your conspiracy theory. The only thing I ask is that you don't try to present your 'argument' by posting Youtube videos because that won't really do.

'people like you' eh? Hmmm, you're a slippery one aren't you. You have nothing to lose but your chains.

Uh oh, you fail at the first step. I think that's a new record. Usually you lot at least try to present your half-arsed arguments before giving up in despair and reaching for the Youtube link.

Uh oh, you fail at the first step. I think that's a new record. Usually you lot at least try to present your half-arsed arguments before giving up in despair and reaching for the Youtube link.
I would only have 'failed' had I accepted in the first place that you had authority over me, and I could only respond within the parameters you'd laid down. Peter Hitchens is far more eloquent on the subject than I, and represents my position perfectly, just as, I'm assuming, Boris Johnson's press briefings represent yours. Every Totalitarian State in history was only made possible as a result of the servility, conformity, and compliance of a majority of it's population, who, having been fed a steady diet of lies and misinformation , had stopped questioning the veracity of their Government's claims and channeled all of their energy into denouncing those who hadn't yet fallen in line. History has judged such people harshly, and rightly so.

Only Radis Noir will know if he had anything to do with it, but I was banned from the site for a short period just now, which resulted in all of my posts being removed. As it was clearly a case of mistaken identity, I'm sure Radis Noir will be among the first to welcome me back.
As my opening post, such as it is, wasn't restored, here it is in all it's glory:

Most of the deaths attributed to Covid have nothing at all to do with Covid. Most people tested will have some trace of the virus in their results which is completely natural given it's over a year since the virus was introduced to the UK. The official narrative is statistic led, and the higher the number of infections/deaths the Government can report, the more justification there is for their draconian responses.

I would only have 'failed' had I accepted in the first place that you had authority over me, and I could only respond within the parameters you'd laid down. Peter Hitchens is far more eloquent on the subject than I, and represents my position perfectly, just as, I'm assuming, Boris Johnson's press briefings represent yours. Every Totalitarian State in history was only made possible as a result of the servility, conformity, and compliance of a majority of it's population, who, having been fed a steady diet of lies and misinformation , had stopped questioning the veracity of their Government's claims and channeled all of their energy into denouncing those who hadn't yet fallen in line. History has judged such people harshly, and rightly so.

Thank you for becoming a member.

Any anon that takes that step is a sign of courtesy that I’m sure all members appreciate.

Don’t you understand death counts are just empowering conspiracy theorists, anti-government loonies?

It just gives them more reason to support their beliefs and more reason to not take Covid seriously.

Think about it.

Im not speaking for conspiracy theorists but average people. I’m perplexed as to why it bothers you so much

Only Radis Noir will know if he had anything to do with it, but I was banned from the site for a short period just now, which resulted in all of my posts being removed. As it was clearly a case of mistaken identity, I'm sure Radis Noir will be among the first to welcome me back.
As my opening post, such as it is, wasn't restored, here it is in all it's glory:

Most of the deaths attributed to Covid have nothing at all to do with Covid. Most people tested will have some trace of the virus in their results which is completely natural given it's over a year since the virus was introduced to the UK. The official narrative is statistic led, and the higher the number of infections/deaths the Government can report, the more justification there is for their draconian responses.
Your posts are still refreshingly evidence-free though. You'll find yourself in good company on here in that respect.

Im not speaking for conspiracy theorists but average people. I’m perplexed as to why it bothers you so much

I think it would bother anyone that cares about the health and sanity of all people.

And the imbalance of information being repeatedly broadcast only will
keep people sick and in most cases only serve to make those death counts rise, yes, the media plays a large hand in that.

I think it would bother anyone that cares about the health and sanity of all people.

keep people sick and in most cases only serve to makes those death counts rise, yes, the media plays a large hand in that.
I'd love to see you back up that assertion with something rational because right now, it's looking like utter garbage.

I'd love to see you back up that assertion with something rational because right now, it's looking like utter garbage.

Lol.

So I assume you believe that the mind/our thoughts play no role in the healing and maintaining of a healthy body?

Lol.

So I assume you believe that the mind/our thoughts play no role in the healing and maintaining of a healthy body?
When presented with an overwhelming viral attack in the way that COVID19 attacks the body, I'm sure that a healthy, positive attitude is absolutely no defence whatsoever. But again, I'd be delighted to see your evidence to the contrary.

keep people sick and in most cases only serve to make those death counts rise, yes, the media plays a large hand in that.

I disagree though nothings really broadcasted to me as I read news only and pick and choose what I want to read and share. Telling people to take something seriously that they might not and showing them why seems helpful to me

Your posts are still refreshingly evidence-free though. You'll find yourself in good company on here in that respect.
Just as you are, depressingly, free of anything approaching humility. Do you genuinely believe that everything is how Johnson and co. and their paid-for 'experts' describe it to be, and that we're in the grip of an apocalyptic virus that will consume us all if we don't stay at home for the next 6 weeks? You demand proof that we're being systematically lied to, but you wouldn't accept anything less than Johnson confessing all on live TV, and will remain impervious to any view which contradicts your cemented-into-place mindset, and you'll simply file away anything which opposes the mainstream narrative under 'conspiracy theories'. We're not talking about the 'moon landings' here, or Area 51, we're living through this and it's patently obvious that, regardless of the omnipresent booming voice of Big Brother, we're being conned on an industrial scale.

Just as you are, depressingly, free of anything approaching humility. Do you genuinely believe that everything is how Johnson and co. and their paid-for 'experts' describe it to be, and that we're in the grip of an apocalyptic virus that will consume us all if we don't stay at home for the next 6 weeks? You demand proof that we're being systematically lied to, but you wouldn't accept anything less than Johnson confessing all on live TV, and will remain impervious to any view which contradicts your cemented-into-place mindset, and you'll simply file away anything which opposes the mainstream narrative under 'conspiracy theories'. We're not talking about the 'moon landings' here, or Area 51, we're living through this and it's patently obvious that, regardless of the omnipresent booming voice of Big Brother, we're being conned on an industrial scale.
Well let me relieve you of your first major misapprehension. I utterly abhor Boris Johnson and his cabinet of cretins. I take little to no notice of what that lying philanderer utters from his malodorous maw other than to disbelieve it. What I do take notice of are the various agencies who gather and propagate information and data, and those people who analyse and present that data. And the best thing about all that is that the data does seem to be broadly consistent across the board.
Now, when I look at the sorts of people who oppose the rational, data-led evidence, I find a bunch of conspiracy theorists, people who cherry-pick data to suit their warped and deluded view of the world, and people who are just plain nutters.
But I'm an open-minded sort of person. I'll happily alter my views when new evidence and data comes to light. So if you have firm evidence e.g. that everyone in the NHS is part of an enormous conspiracy theory to falsify testimonies and create fake data then I would be fascinated to see it. And I mean properly researched information presented by someone credible, not some dimwit on Youtube with a moderate-sized following of credulous fools. Good luck.

Well let me relieve you of your first major misapprehension. I utterly abhor Boris Johnson and his cabinet of cretins. I take little to no notice of what that lying philanderer utters from his malodorous maw other than to disbelieve it. What I do take notice of are the various agencies who gather and propagate information and data, and those people who analyse and present that data. And the best thing about all that is that the data does seem to be broadly consistent across the board.
Now, when I look at the sorts of people who oppose the rational, data-led evidence, I find a bunch of conspiracy theorists, people who cherry-pick data to suit their warped and deluded view of the world, and people who are just plain nutters.
But I'm an open-minded sort of person. I'll happily alter my views when new evidence and data comes to light. So if you have firm evidence e.g. that everyone in the NHS is part of an enormous conspiracy theory to falsify testimonies and create fake data then I would be fascinated to see it. And I mean properly researched information presented by someone credible, not some dimwit on Youtube with a moderate-sized following of credulous fools. Good luck.
And there it is, laid out exactly as I predicted. Regardless of your protestations - and some might say thou doth protest too much - with reference to your personal opinion of Johnson, you do believe that we're in the grip of an apocalyptic virus, believe everything his paid-for lackeys have to say, as they're wheeled out, one after the other, and remain impervious to any view which contradicts your cemented-into-place mindset, as you simply file away anything which opposes the mainstream narrative under 'conspiracy theories'. It's also sickeningly obvious that you wouldn't accept anything less than Johnson confessing all on live TV. How utterly predictable.

When presented with an overwhelming viral attack in the way that COVID19 attacks the body, I'm sure that a healthy, positive attitude is absolutely no defence whatsoever. But again, I'd be delighted to see your evidence to the contrary.

Well, we’d need to look at all those
that have had the killer virus but supernaturally survived.

Studies need to be done why some die (not obvious reasons) and some don’t, why some were expected to die, but they didn’t. Would be great to find out what kind of mindset these individuals have, I’m sure a positive mindset (not just age and immune system) played a large role in their survival.

I love wearing a mask just walking down the street. This dude the other day was giving me the death glare and I just shrugged like "what?" If people are that stupid and easily triggered I am glad to be able to add to their stress with so little effort.

And there it is, laid out exactly as I predicted. Regardless of your protestations - and some might say thou doth protest too much - with reference to your personal opinion of Johnson, you do believe that we're in the grip of an apocalyptic virus, believe everything his paid-for lackeys have to say, as they're wheeled out, one after the other, and remain impervious to any view which contradicts your cemented-into-place mindset, as you simply file away anything which opposes the mainstream narrative under 'conspiracy theories'. It's also sickeningly obvious that you wouldn't accept anything less than Johnson confessing all on live TV. How utterly predictable.
Well if you even bothered to read what I wrote you seem to have failed to understand it so if that's your level of reading comprehension I won't detain you any further.

I love wearing a mask just walking down the street. This dude the other day was giving me the death glare and I just shrugged like "what?" If people are that stupid and easily triggered I am glad to be able to add to their stress with so little effort.
You were wearing a mask outside, of your own volition, benefiting neither yourself nor anyone else? He probably just thought you were a daft c***.

Back
Top Bottom