Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

You see, you believe I'm a conspiracy theorist but I'm not. I'm someone who's grown up not taking too much notice of viruses. A bit scruffy, not heedful of germs. I don't want people to die but it's not me who is trying to live my life as normal who is killing people. It's a virus. I'm not going out on the streets with a machete meaning to do people harm. I'm not a killer. The virus is. I'm not heartless either. And your figures are still miniscule.
No, the figures are not minuscule, certainly not because you say so. You are clearly a selfish idiot so I won't detain you further other than to say that if you are so disenchanted with people that you are happy for them to die so that you can continue going down the pub then the problem is not with the media or the government or the medical profession, it is with you.

Hello everybody! I hope you are ready for another fun day of home learning! Go and find daddy, tell him to stop crying, tell him to get out of bed, change his underwear and pour the whiskey down the sink...

:lbf:

Love Andrew Lawrence. <3
i know!!!! and just like every other good thing, i discovered him from you. ever since you posted a video of his he's been showing up in my youtube feed and i never miss an episode! he's great!

All these people who are harping on about those who want some normality back in their lives being unfeeling and heartless seem to overlook the fact that these 'heartless' people aren't immune from the virus themselves. The virus could kill me as easily as it could kill anyone else.
thats not true. it likely will not kill you. the heartless people are not you but those perfectly healthy and fine adults who are taking up money and resources sitting at home in their houses while that money and those resources could be instead focussed on the people who really need them, who really are vulnerable, and the healthy and the fit could get back to their normal lives and carry the world through this so that more people dont die of other preventable things. it's those lazy bastards taking advantage of the situation who are the heartless ones. wanting your old life back is NOT heartless.

There needs to be a distinction made. It's the virus making people ill. Not you or I. We may inadvertently facilitate it, but we are not the culprits. I can't do the sums myself at the moment but I'd love to see the death rate from Covid as an actual percentage of the population. It would be 0.00000001%,probably less. When you're being fed the daily death toll by the media, its bound to make you feel pessimistic. Rather irresponsible, I think. We should be given the percentage of deaths through covid as compared to other causes of death. I thought the news was supposed to be impartial? Put it this way, its not the bubonic plague.
and yet people are being locked into their houses just like they did in the days of the bubonic plague. i remember going to the york dungeon and seeing the section on the plague and reading about how they literally boarded people with the plague into their houses to die there and thinking how crazy and inhumane that was. but if you think about it we're not really so far off from that, are we? and the whole plague mask thing, with the cone with the herbs in it they wore over their faces, i wonder if our wearing of surgical masks is going to seem just as absurd and unscientific to people centuries from now?

it's really sad that there has been such a spike in people using anti-depressants. anti-depressants, as we all know, are meant for when you have a chemical imbalance in your brain that cannot be alleviated by ameliorating any external circumstances. they are not meant for when the state of the world has become so unalterably shitty that you cant deal with it without drugs!! i mean the sad thing here is not that people are being wronly diagnosed but that misery is the NORMAL reaction to this external set of circumstances, that to be miserable at this time means that your brain is working correctly!

3200 americans dead yesterday from COVID for a total of 373000.

Read yesterday about a man who survived COVID and the pneumonia but had so much scaring he’s in need of a double lung transplant. Also read this morning that the man behind the anti lockdown movement in Germany is collecting donations and putting them in his personal bank account and is personally profiting from the items he sells for the movement

Another 4400 people died here yesterday for a total of 381000 people who’ve died from COVID

Lol. You love it! don’t you!

You seem to get some kind of sick kick by repeatedly posting the death count.

I’d like to know how it benefits you or anyone.

Here in the UK today's death toll is 1564, which takes the total recorded deaths of people who died within 28 days of a positive Coronavirus test to 101,160. If you have a problem with that then it should be that the government has been so f***ing inept from day 1 of this pandemic that they have caused tens of thousands of deaths, not that someone is reporting those deaths.

Here in the UK today's death toll is 1564, which takes the total recorded deaths of people who died within 28 days of a positive Coronavirus test to 101,160. If you have a problem with that then it should be that the government has been so f***ing inept from day 1 of this pandemic that they have caused tens of thousands of deaths, not that someone is reporting those deaths.

You’re not seeing my point.

The mind is a powerful tool.
Lets imagine how many would have survived if they were given hope just by seeing (side by side with the negative) a steady stream of positive headlines and information on and in the media.

It benefits no one at this point to point fingers of blame.
Let’s think of those that are at this very moment fighting and trying to heal themselves, let’s support them and everyone with clear and balanced information.

If you can’t see this and agree with this, then I don’t know what else to say.

You’re not seeing my point.

The mind is a powerful tool.
Lets imagine how many would have survived if they were given hope just by seeing (side by side with the negative) a steady stream of positive headlines and information on and in the media.
Eh? Are you seriously suggesting that COVID19 victims could have survived through the power of positive thinking?

It benefits no one at this point to point fingers of blame.
On the contrary, it is very instructive to point the finger of blame now. If not now, when? When it's all over and the maximum damage has been done?

Let’s think
of those that are at this very moment fighting and trying to heal themselves, let’s support them and all with clear and balanced information.

If you can’t see this and agree with this, then I don’t know what else to say.
I feel fairly confident that patients who are currently intubated and under morphine will not be that interested in 'clear and balanced information,' whatever that might be. In fact, I'm sure that they won't be reading this or any other website.

people didn’t and don’t want to admit it’s a serious issue. A growing death count underscores the importance. Nothing is stopping you from posting as much positive news as you want. Certainly not me

Most of the deaths attributed to Covid have nothing at all to do with Covid. Most people tested will have some trace of the virus in their results which is completely natural given it's over a year since the virus was introduced to the UK. The official narrative is statistic led, and the higher the number of infections/deaths the Government can report, the more justification there is for their draconian responses.
Yawn. Why not come up with something (a) original, and (b) based in fact, not something that you saw in a Youtube video?

Eh? Are you seriously suggesting that COVID19 victims could have survived through the power of positive thinking?

On the contrary, it is very instructive to point the finger of blame now. If not now, when? When it's all over and the maximum damage has been done?

I feel fairly confident that patients who are currently intubated and under morphine will not be that interested in 'clear and balanced information,' whatever that might be. In fact, I'm sure that they won't be reading this or any other website.

Eh?

1. I never said all Covid victims could have survived though the power of positive thinking.

2. Can blaming and finger pointing bring back the dead ?

3. Again I never mentioned people with severe cases of Covid benefitting from sane and balanced information given to the public by the media. But it would contribute to the health and sanity of healthier
patients and it would benefit essential workers, loved ones of the
those fighting Covid and the public in general.

If you can’t see this, then I don’t know what else to say.

Back
Top Bottom