Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

It's here. My second cousin came back from a cruise to the Caribbean on March 20th. She was quarantined since that day, and today she went to the hospital with symptoms. Now she is waiting for the results of the test. Doctors are worried because she suffered from cancer twice. Her symptoms are: sore throat and fever.
Sorry to hear that. She may be lucky to get it now while more care is available and hopefully she will recover quickly.

some ppl simply wouldnt be alive if others didnt do the thinking and decision-making for them.
one of my neighbors, a woman in her late 60s, who survived cancer and chemo-therapy two years ago, was complaining about the strict restriction yesterday. "it would just be really nice if they let us do our shopping again. it's been awhile...," she was carping about like a teenager who doesnt want to accept consequences. i told her she could buy stuff online, but she just looked at me in a disgusted way and said, "nawe". would be a good occasion to learn sth new, but no.
a friend of mine who is hiv positive and lives in a big city with a very high death rate, is still using public transport without any safety precautions, gloves, mask, etc. and thinks that the restrictions are exaggerated and wont help much anyway. i was a bit hesitant to ask him if he considers himself being part of a risk group, and he just answered that the medication has stabilized him 100%, so he does not need to worry. i didnt reply, but i just wondered if the artificial stabilization of ones immune system, esp. with some medication being no longer available nowadays, is really as reliable as a normal, healthy one. i'd be at least extra-careful, i must say.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, my take is this worldwide pandemic #1 with any real effect, THERE WILL BE MORE, corona is a beginning NOT an end...
Hey Robbie did you read that article about how screwed the Dodgers are because of this? Redturn, Joc, some other guy come up for free agency in ‘21. My only solace is imagining all my favorite basebois relaxing, watching movies and playing video games while high AF instead of boarding buses and planes to play boring games night after night. ? Joe Kelly shouldn’t have thrown that last game. Kershaw melted down. Kelly threw it. I was there. I cried. “We’ll get em next time!” Lol.

Who would’ve thought all my years of premium maximum volume “woo who whoing” was foreseeing Wuhan and world health organization. ? Who closed my gdm symbolism thread i can’t put this shit here with the normals. ?

Last edited:
In other creepy corona news, my neighbor who is a little nuts about seventh day Adventism and the end times literally got excited when i told her someone we knew died of the virus Friday. Like it fulfills their prophecy story or something. She got giddy. It was creepy. We’re supposed to fight this thing not delight in this thing, even if your dumb prime minister dies. Don’t be a dick.

USA getting SCARY.
We need a complete shutdown of the whole country.
It's the only thing that will kill this.
Before it kills us.
Trump is a f***ing dolt.

USA getting SCARY.
We need a complete shutdown of the whole country.
It's the only thing that will kill this.
Before it kills us.
Trump is a f***ing dolt.
How is he a dolt? He just extended the shutdown by a minimum of a month. He's processing information as soon as it comes in, acting accordingly. And even Fausi says he's noted a dramatic change for the better in Trump's attitude. Granted Trump didn't take this seriously at first but NOBODY DID.

Since you have all the answers, tell me what you'd do differently. Would you also close all essential businesses, too? Because the non essential ones have already been down for 2 weeks.

Would you put us under martial law (or marshall, as most f***wits say) to take away all remaining liberties? Would you issue a differnet stimulus incentive? Bigger? More than one? What.

What would you do. Tell me. Tell me how Trump is a dolt.

"Complete shutdown" yeah OK. Let's kill the utilities and the food supply chain.

Idiot.

Last edited:
How is he a dolt? He just extended the shutdown by a minimum of a month. He's processing information as soon as it comes in, acting accordingly. And even Fausi says he's noted a dramatic change for the better in Trump's attitude. Granted Trump didn't take this seriously at first but NOBODY DID.

Since you have all the answers, tell me what you'd do differently. Would you also close all essential businesses, too? Because the non essential ones have already been down for 2 weeks.

Would you put us under martial law (or marshall, as most f***wits say) to take away all remaining liberties? Would you issue a differnet stimulus incentive? Bigger? More than one? What.

What would you do. Tell me. Tell me how Trump is a dolt.

"Complete shutdown" yeah OK. Let's kill the utilities and the food supply chain.

Idiot.

He got all the people under the impression they were "CORNTEENED" to think this could be wrapped up by Easter five days ago. He's a f***ing idiot being pounded daily to tone down the dangerous rhetoric.

He got all the people under the impression they were "CORNTEENED" to think this could be wrapped up by Easter five days ago. He's a f***ing idiot being pounded daily to tone down the dangerous rhetoric.
The Easter idea was dumb to begin with; he should never have said that but at the same time anybody who thought it wouldn't be extended into AT LEAST the end of April was complicit in that groundless optimism/denial.

The Easter idea was dumb to begin with; he should never have said that but at the same time anybody who thought it wouldn't be extended into AT LEAST the end of April was complicit in that groundless optimism/denial.
What?

What I meant was that he shouldn't have said he wanted to go back to normal by Easter. That was irresponsible and totally unrealistic. I think he was trying to boost morale, and was probably being pressured to cave by various corporate entities. So I'll concede he dropped the ball there, but at the same time, you'd have to be a f***ing idiot to have thought this could all be over by Easter so anybody who took that seriously is complicit in his denial/obtuseness.

What I meant was that he shouldn't have said he wanted to go back to normal by Easter. That was irresponsible and totally unrealistic. I think he was trying to boost morale, and was probably being pressured to cave by various corporate entities. So I'll concede he dropped the ball there, but at the same time, you'd have to be a f***ing idiot to have thought this could all be over by Easter so anybody who took that seriously is complicit in his denial/obtuseness.

He has people living on social security rooting for the economy as though they have millions in stockholdings. His general demographic is dumb as a box of f***ing rocks, he should be keen to that when addressing a PANDEMIC. There's no reading between the lines in a PANDEMIC. But hey, he's got the best television ratings ever for his press conferences so the nation has something to be proud about. God bless America.

He has people living on social security rooting for the economy as though they have millions in stockholdings. His general demographic is dumb as a box of f***ing rocks, he should be keen to that when addressing a PANDEMIC. There's no reading between the lines in a PANDEMIC. But hey, he's got the best television ratings ever for his press conferences so the nation has something to be proud about. God bless America.

You're not exactly wrong. Somewhat myopic, but not wrong.

You're not exactly wrong. Somewhat myopic, but not wrong.
He knows the "economy" is his only ticket to re-election, because he's had very educated people from Westpoint and Harvard and Yale peek into shitstorm box that is his presidency. And they've been covering for him because THEY have investments. So long as their investment trees yield fruit, they'll support him. But now that the economy is about to take a huge ginormous shit, they're going to throw him under the bus faster than you can ring a NASDAQ bell. THey aren't going to sink with the loser ship, they're going to save face and at least save the country from his idiocy.

He knows the "economy" is his only ticket to re-election, because he's had very educated people from Westpoint and Harvard and Yale peek into shitstorm box that is his presidency. And they've been covering for him because THEY have investments. So long as their investment trees yield fruit, they'll support him. But now that the economy is about to take a huge ginormous shit, they're going to throw him under the bus faster than you can ring a NASDAQ bell. THey aren't going to sink with the loser ship, they're going to save face and at least save the country from his idiocy.
OK but while you make some solid points, it still comes down to two candidates. Bernie is my choice, but where's Biden? Frothing at the mouth somewhere getting his diaper changed? Trump's gonna take it regardless. Not saying I'm glad or not glad; just saying it ultimately comes down to him vs. Biden.

And it's not gonna be Biden.

OK but while you make some solid points, it still comes down to two candidates. Bernie is my choice, but where's Biden? Frothing at the mouth somewhere getting his diaper changed? Trump's gonna take it regardless. Not saying I'm glad or not glad; just saying it ultimately comes down to him vs. Biden.

And it's not gonna be Biden.
I like Bernie too. But Biden plays ball and that's all the investors need. Preferably someone they don't have to babysit.

Hello Aaron I knew it was you, you posted your picture. How's the kid and girlfriend or wife or whatever?

I like Bernie too. But Biden plays ball and that's all the investors need. Preferably someone they don't have to babysit.

Hello Aaron I knew it was you, you posted your picture. How's the kid and girlfriend or wife or whatever?
Everybody's groovy. Thanks for asking.

Everybody's groovy. Thanks for asking.
I'm quarantined alone. Sometimes I feel sorry for myself. Then I got to thinking how much of a nightmare it would be to be quarantined with someone you were pretending to like.

Back
Top Bottom