Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

UK Schools: Many saying they may not be able to remain open past the end of the week, says a head teachers' leader.
UK Schools

Last edited by a moderator:
Donald Trump seems to think it's overblown. So, naturally, you'll find this site divided on the matter.
Trump today: "I've always known this is a real -- this is a pandemic... I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic."

Why the f*** would anyone wait for Boris and his pair of boffins before they act for themselves?

Apple are closing all of their stores outside of China.

Nobody is telling them to.

They did it anyway.

All sport is postponed.

Nobody told them to do it.

They did it anyway.

So why the hell are people waiting on government before they think for themselves?

This article written by teachers in New York https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/14/opinion/contributors/close-new-york-schoos.html
is going to force the governments hand. It shouldn't've been written. The schools should've been closed already. Especially as the mayor of New York has cancelled public gatherings of more than 500 people.

So why wait for Boris?

The only reason the UK government haven't closed schools already is because of the economic impact. Parents will have to take time off work to look after their children.

That's it.

The only reason.

Look after your own family.

Yes, look after yourself in the first place, because that's the best way of taking care of your family. News from people I know in Italy are surreal. Things changed a lot since a couple of weeks ago. They recommend us we should be careful. It's really serious.

A whole 20 people in my city have it..whooo , and you know what . It's not the Ebola virus. It's the flu. Fing liberals what to scare you as usual. It'sa testament as to how stupid humans have become. Most people had it and didnt know it.

I heard that they caught someone in North Korea with coronavirus and executed them? I don't know if that's true but it seems very on brand. Ask @Nerak what that means and she will #Karensplain it for you.

I heard that they caught someone in North Korea with coronavirus and executed them? I don't know if that's true but it seems very on brand. Ask @Nerak what that means and she will #Karensplain it for you.

You are an unrepentant troll and troublemaker and should be quarantined for the good of Morrissey-solo.com. Go and threaten more homeless black men with a fake gun fake Chameleon, maybe they'll cough or sneeze on you and do us all a favor.

You are an unrepentant troll and troublemaker and should be quarantined for the good of Morrissey-solo.com. Go and threaten more homeless black men with a fake gun fake Chameleon, maybe they'll cough or sneeze on you and do us all a favor.
Are you still talking about that post from six months ago? Since then several things have happened I was tempted to post about here but the way you hold onto things and repeat them forever annoys me.

Las Vegas strip to shut down - ooh

”Kim Hjelmgaard USA TODAY
Published 5:54 AM EDT Mar 18, 2020
LONDON – Keep calm and carry on, said Britain, the country with the least restrictive coronavirus measures in Europe (before sharply altering course Monday night amid a new "catastrophic" warning about how many people could die).”

Skinny's TV viewing list disrupted:

BBC has suspended filming on dramas

EastEnders, Casualty, Doctors, Holby City suspended; Welsh soap Pobol y Cwm and Scottish drama River City postponed.

Australian TV soap Neighbours has already announced it will not film this week as a precaution

ITV has not yet announced whether programmes such as Coronation Street and Emmerdale will follow suit.

Tonight I heard this person coughing right outside my window so I went to see what was happening. This guy was coughing really badly and I told him he should go to the hospital. It is bad because what could I do? I wasn't going to bring him inside. I came back in and found a nice blanket for him but when I went back out he was gone. I walked around to try to find him and I saw another guy outside hanging out at the gas station and this couple sitting on the steps of the church. This is about 2am and these people are outside with nowhere to go. I imagine that things are going to be really bad for the homeless people.

Tonight I heard this person coughing right outside my window so I went to see what was happening. This guy was coughing really badly and I told him he should go to the hospital. It is bad because what could I do? I wasn't going to bring him inside. I came back in and found a nice blanket for him but when I went back out he was gone. I walked around to try to find him and I saw another guy outside hanging out at the gas station and this couple sitting on the steps of the church. This is about 2am and these people are outside with nowhere to go. I imagine that things are going to be really bad for the homeless people.

How come he was so close to your window? Do you live in a caravan?

All schools in Wales & Scotland to close by Friday

13:29
Breaking Scottish schools to close
Schools in Scotland are to close at the end of this week, Scottish First Minister Nicola Sturgeon says.

Posted at 13:16
Breaking Wales to shut all schools from Friday
All schools in Wales will be closed from Friday, the Welsh government has announced. Several schools have already closed due to either suspected cases of coronavirus or because of staffing issues.
The Welsh government is the first UK administration to make the decision. School holidays were due to start on 6 April.

Prime Minister Boris Johnson told MPs further decisions on school closures in England were "to be taken imminently".

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom