Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

One thing that stood out to me from the book was that the test should be treated like a test for inebriation. The percentage of alcohol in your breath determines whether you are allowed to get back behind the wheel or not. With a covid-19 test, Bhakdi says, any percent of the virus counts you in as infected. He says this is the wrong way to go about diagnosing people, because a low percentage of the virus in a person's bodily fluids, does not indicate contagion.

One thing that stood out to me from the book was that the test should be treated like a test for inebriation. The percentage of alcohol in your breath determines whether you are allowed to get back behind the wheel or not. With a covid-19 test, Bhakdi says, any percent of the virus counts you in as infected. He says this is the wrong way to go about diagnosing people, because a low percentage of the virus in a person's bodily fluids, does not indicate contagion.
What would be done with that information? It would still mean that if you're going to be around other people you might want to take basic precautions. Whatever your blood alcohol level other people aren't going to be drunk by being around you so I don't really get the correlation.
But here's a kitten eating sausage.

What would be done with that information? It would still mean that if you're going to be around other people you might want to take basic precautions. Whatever your blood alcohol level other people aren't going to be drunk by being around you so I don't really get the correlation.
But here's a kitten eating sausage.

Well, he says that if your viral load is low, you're not contagious, same as if your breathalyzer test is low, you're considered to not be drunk and not a dangerous driver. But in the world of lockdowns, anyone with even the most minute viral load will be counted as covid-19 positive, and forced into quarantine.

Another thing he said, is that ventilators are deadly, and rather than saving lives, the way they're being used is killing people. I'll maybe reread this book to understand better, but I do remember him saying that the ventilators require close supervision, which is too much to ask in most cases, but the ventilators are employed anyway.

I watched a bit of the kitten. Poor sausage! Cute kitten, but I had to wince, and sausage is bad for any creature, except maybe bacteria, but are bacteria creatures?

Yes I realize you've read a book. You've posted about it a dozen or so times. The graph is supposed to compare countries with lockdown against countries without and doesn't mention a "spike in testing."
Now saying that there has been a spike in testing and that this is the reason for a spike in infections, that could mean two things.
One is that the infection was already widespread but we didn't know because we weren't testing for it. Or it could mean that the infection rate is rising along with the rate of people being tested. Either way the testing does not cause the infection so that's just another half-baked idea that appeals to people that don't want to take simple precautions and would rather believe what they want to while completely ignoring the evidence.

It's really not very hard to explain at all.

Three months ago there were no confirmed Covid 19 deaths at my local hospital but now there are twenty-two. Does that mean that people died from it before but it was attributed to something else? Or does it mean that the rate of deaths is rising?
Of course you could think that means that they're attributing deaths to Covid that are really from some other reason. But if that's true why did they just start doing it? If it's a worldwide conspiracy to make us all slaves to the lizard people from Alpha Centauri or, as reelfountain calls them, "the Jews" don't you think they would have sent the memo earlier?

Testing is available, rates of infection and rates of death seem to be rising. Suddenly every yahoo that has a Facebook account is an expert and anyone that reads a misleading book is practically the Surgeon General.

Generally with conspiracies I try to keep an open mind. Whether it's JFK, 9/11, Princess Di, or the pandemic I'm open to the possibilities that we don't know all the facts, but one thing I do know is that when some random person claims to have all the facts about exactly how it went down they're always unreliable, prone to confirmation bias, and more interested in getting others to agree with them than in actually finding the facts.

:rolleyes:

"its really not very hard to explain at all":lbf:

"at the local hospital here in my ghetto there were 19 dead now there are 22 'DOES IT MEAN THAT PEOPLE DIED FROM IT BEFORE BUT IT WAS ATTRIBUTED TO SOMETHING ELSE? WELL WAS IT?:crazy:
its a worldwide conspiracy to make US ALL SLAVES OF THE LIZARD PEOPLE FROM ALPHA CENTAURI!!! the LIZARD JEWS FROM ALPHA CENTAURI!!!:crazy: "
see, now you see how simple that was to explain.🤒
nobody makes explanations like Fake C:straightface:

Well, he says that if your viral load is low, you're not contagious, same as if your breathalyzer test is low, you're considered to not be drunk and not a dangerous driver. But in the world of lockdowns, anyone with even the most minute viral load will be counted as covid-19 positive, and forced into quarantine.

Another thing he said, is that ventilators are deadly, and rather than saving lives, the way they're being used is killing people. I'll maybe reread this book to understand better, but I do remember him saying that the ventilators require close supervision, which is too much to ask in most cases, but the ventilators are employed anyway.

I watched a bit of the kitten. Poor sausage! Cute kitten, but I had to wince, and sausage is bad for any creature, except maybe bacteria, but are bacteria creatures?
Ventilators are deadly? Your book really sounds worse and worse. I'm sure it will not win a #NobelPrize.

Yes, someone on a ventilator is usually at risk of dying and the ventilator is helping them breathe and keeping them alive. Yes, people on ventilators require close supervision and are kept in ICU.
Yes people need to avoid the virus so that they do not wind up in ICU needlessly. There is a limited supply of ICU rooms, ventilators, and nurses and it's very expensive to keep someone on life support.

I know about ventilators. My grandmother was on one. The problem isn't that "ventilators are deadly" but that if you're relying on one you have a tube stuck down your throat 24 hours a day. You have to have morphine to tolerate this. The morphine is what's deadly.
Morphine shuts down your respiratory system making you more reliant on the ventilator. Essentially then you have two processes occurring.
1. The ventilator is helping you breathe at the same time the morphine is making you more reliant on the ventilator.
2. The disease you're fighting is making you weak and more reliant on the ventilator.
To survive you must beat the disease and be removed from the ventilator before the morphine weakens your respiratory system to the point you can't recover. In addition you may now have an addiction to the morphine and need to be weaned off of it.

A ventilator is the last step and unless you're otherwise healthy you may not survive it. But ventilators do not kill people. Just the opposite. Haven't you heard of those cases where someone is in a coma on life support for years while the family fights over whether to remove them from life support?
Maybe you're just misinterpreting what was written but parts of what you wrote are the opposite of the truth and other parts are very obvious. Again, the book is for people who want to argue with dumber people on Facebook but not for anyone who actually wants to learn anything.

And fear sells. On the one hand you have fear of the virus and on the other hand you have fear of the preventive measures. If people weren't so stupid and would take sensible precautions most of us wouldn't have to be afraid of it. Most of us can survive it. But the problem is that if we take no precautions we're going to have hospitals full of the most vulnerable people and anyone that has any other problem will not have necessary access to medical treatment.

I think you should do yourself a favor and delete the book. I know you're campaigning hard to form a bond with your backstabbing frenemy that recommended it but you'd probably do better for yourself to read a book about how to avoid abusive narcissistic relationships.

Ventilators are deadly? Your book really sounds worse and worse. I'm sure it will not win a #NobelPrize.

Yes, someone on a ventilator is usually at risk of dying and the ventilator is helping them breathe and keeping them alive. Yes, people on ventilators require close supervision and are kept in ICU.
Yes people need to avoid the virus so that they do not wind up in ICU needlessly. There is a limited supply of ICU rooms, ventilators, and nurses and it's very expensive to keep someone on life support.

I know about ventilators. My grandmother was on one. The problem isn't that "ventilators are deadly" but that if you're relying on one you have a tube stuck down your throat 24 hours a day. You have to have morphine to tolerate this. The morphine is what's deadly.
Morphine shuts down your respiratory system making you more reliant on the ventilator. Essentially then you have two processes occurring.
1. The ventilator is helping you breathe at the same time the morphine is making you more reliant on the ventilator.
2. The disease you're fighting is making you weak and more reliant on the ventilator.
To survive you must beat the disease and be removed from the ventilator before the morphine weakens your respiratory system to the point you can't recover. In addition you may now have an addiction to the morphine and need to be weaned off of it.

A ventilator is the last step and unless you're otherwise healthy you may not survive it. But ventilators do not kill people. Just the opposite. Haven't you heard of those cases where someone is in a coma on life support for years while the family fights over whether to remove them from life support?
Maybe you're just misinterpreting what was written but parts of what you wrote are the opposite of the truth and other parts are very obvious. Again, the book is for people who want to argue with dumber people on Facebook but not for anyone who actually wants to learn anything.

And fear sells. On the one hand you have fear of the virus and on the other hand you have fear of the preventive measures. If people weren't so stupid and would take sensible precautions most of us wouldn't have to be afraid of it. Most of us can survive it. But the problem is that if we take no precautions we're going to have hospitals full of the most vulnerable people and anyone that has any other problem will not have necessary access to medical treatment.

I think you should do yourself a favor and delete the book. I know you're campaigning hard to form a bond with your backstabbing frenemy that recommended it but you'd probably do better for yourself to read a book about how to avoid abusive narcissistic relationships.

🤒

WTF???????? FAKE C???? 'a ventilator is the last step and unless youre "OTHERWISE" healthy you may NOT survive it? how can you be otherwise healthy if your about to keel from the kung flu that you are going to get plugged into the ventilator? is there such a category? Otherwise healthy except for about to die from Kung Flu? WTF???
FEAR SELLS? on the one hand we have fear of the virus and on the other we have fear of the preventive measures.
IF PEOPLE WERENT SO STUPID AND TAKE SENSIBLE MEASURES MOST OF "US" WOULDNT BE AFRAID OF IT????? SO YOU ARE AFRAID OF IT FC why are talking all this pony for if you are scared of the kung flu. LH is the brave one not afraid of the Lizard Jews from Alpha Centauri:crazy:

Maybe you should have LH school you. She not as cowardly and scared as you appear to be.:mad:
and less nuttier, as you have the Frenemies and the Lizard Jews from Alpha Centauri going.:crazy:

Ideally all the stupid people will die and it's mainly right wing conservatives and Christians that are resisting wearing masks, along with Karens and morons. I'm okay with that. I just don't want them taking up all the spots in ICU. They should put everyone that thinks it's a hoax on an island and go check on them in five years or so. Maybe they'll develop herd immunity?
Every single person that I've seen make a post against wearing masks has been a moron. Good riddance to your bullshit I guess? I just don't want to have to deal with the aftermath.
I was using masks and security glasses when nobody here did it, and recluded myself two weeks before the government ordered it. But it was just for precaution because it was March and it was a new thing, not because I was sure what I was doing was scientifically proven. I don't think there are many scientifically based arguments to crush people's lives in the way some governments are doing it. I believe in individual responsibility as the only way to do things. Freedom and true information.

Our government has adopted a fascist style to try to solve this health crisis and 1) it didn't work, peoplo are dying anyway, 2) personal freedom has been annihilated, we are living in a big jail right now where only the friends of power have the right to travel outside and inside the country, unless you are a foreign tourist. Just like Cuba. They had 9 months to educate people to take care of themselves and they only achieved a record of human rights violations and reinforced a fascist police state. Which is not rare, coming from a political party inspired by Mussolini that lately turned to the left and currently support Cuba, Venezuela and Russia. The fascist that founded the party must be jumping in his grave when he sees his photo blessing meetings with communist dictators. Political kitsch mixed with a pandemia.

I was using masks and security glasses when nobody here did it, and recluded myself two weeks before the government ordered it. But it was just for precaution because it was March and it was a new thing, not because I was sure what I was doing was scientifically proven. I don't think there are many scientifically based arguments to crush people's lives in the way some governments are doing it. I believe in individual responsibility as the only way to do things. Freedom and true information.

Our government has adopted a fascist style to try to solve this health crisis and 1) it didn't work, peoplo are dying anyway, 2) personal freedom has been annihilated, we are living in a big jail right now where only the friends of power have the right to travel outside and inside the country, unless you are a foreign tourist. Just like Cuba. They had 9 months to educate people to take care of themselves and they only achieved a record of human rights violations and reinforced a fascist police state. Which is not rare, coming from a political party inspired by Mussolini that lately turned to the left and currently support Cuba, Venezuela and Russia. The fascist that founded the party must be jumping in his grave when he sees his photo blessing meetings with communist dictators. Political kitsch mixed with a pandemia.
Well there does need to be some balance. Each government is going to handle it their own way and unfortunately it does offer opportunities for political abuse and encroachment on civil liberties.

He said for people who really need a ventilator it's necessary, but that with covid-19 hysteria, people are being put on them without it being necessary, and are dying because of complications caused by the ventilator.

I'm not trying to form a bond with her. I just find it irresistible to take her up on her wish to have a portrait of Neil, and now, of Eddy, with Neil. I like making people happy, and, I'm wanting practice painting, so it makes sense, to me, to try to fulfill her requests, or demands, or whatever one may call them.

Fascism mixed in with communism. 🤒
you have to balance the two:mad:
Fake C in a nutshell:blushing:

🤒

the mods banned my log in BEFORE i had even posted with it🥸
vegan cro spirit 1000 was banned because he called Angelito Skinny.
you can call peeps Nazis but not Skinny🤒 you can call everyone FC but not Skinny
who is a very respected cuck to the moderation even no mention of the twat in the tos.
maybe its a jethro bodine double knot secret tos article:blushing:

then before i could activate 1001 it was banned,:blushing:

🤒

the mods banned my log in BEFORE i had even posted with it🥸
vegan cro spirit 1000 was banned because he called Angelito Skinny.
you can call peeps Nazis but not Skinny🤒 you can call everyone FC but not Skinny
who is a very respected cuck to the moderation even no mention of the twat in the tos.
maybe its a jethro bodine double knot secret tos article:blushing:

then before i could activate 1001 it was banned,:blushing:
o_O That's outrageous Vegan, it's victimisation...and by a :barf:moderator too? I'd complain to tseng. :drama::swear:ahhh:

:gun:Seems like someone is overstepping the mark at moderator hq. :flamethrow:

note the quote from top epidemiologist john ioannidis

Ideally all the stupid people will die and it's mainly right wing conservatives and Christians that are resisting wearing masks, along with Karens and morons. I'm okay with that. I just don't want them taking up all the spots in ICU. They should put everyone that thinks it's a hoax on an island and go check on them in five years or so. Maybe they'll develop herd immunity?
Every single person that I've seen make a post against wearing masks has been a moron. Good riddance to your bullshit I guess? I just don't want to have to deal with the aftermath.
"If masks don't work, then why do surgeons wear them?" | Blog (meehanmd.com)

also, you have heard of the danish mask study that just came out, right??

The spikes in infections (since the book the graph was taken from was written) is due to a spike in testing. There's no spike in deaths in general, and any spike in deaths recorded as deaths from covid-19, is misrepresentative. It's hard for me to explain. Sucharit Bhakdi and his wife explain in their book "Corona, False Alarm?".
as sucharit bhakdi says: pcr tests have NEVER been on the market to diagnose illness. they have only (before covid) been used to confirm diagnoses. because there will ALWAYS be false positives. also, asymptomatic people will test positive for the virus. asymptomatic transmission is NOT a thing! it is very difficult for an asymptomatic person to transmit the virus. they need to STOP blanket testing!!

Back
Top Bottom