Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

Posted by solo member ‘Gramps’ in the YouTube thread. Make of it what you will.

I skimmed through it, just too depressing for me to get involved in though.

Even some of the staunchest vaccine sceptics have come out and said that this movie is full of errors and exaggerations. I wouldn't worry about it.

Even some of the staunchest vaccine sceptics have come out and said that this movie is full of errors and exaggerations. I wouldn't worry about it.

Thanks. Yeah ever since this started, there’s been bad information, conflicting information from both sides. Which is why early on, I just tried to filter it all out, put the walls up & keep my sanity. That’s not to say I ignore everything, but you know. There’s only so much in one’s control and you gotta remain positive, listen to your heart and make the best choices one can.

No, I care about other people. Each infection is making you more vulnerable. The timeline of your illnesses is alarming. Take care, mask up, be careful.
And I care a lot about you, grandma. Let me give you my unsolicited remote diagnosis. You really need to keep yourself up to date with this issue, or else people might suspect you to be a pharma bot or a narcissist and desperate troll that has been banned from this forum for awhile now. Believe me, we don't want that to happen. Being an anonymous makes you vulnerable nowadays. Registered users might ring a backstage warning bell, so that mods keep a close eye on you. We don't want this to happen. So just be careful when projecting possible health problems onto other people who are perfectly fine. You don't want these people to assume that you have in a narcissist manner collected information on them with the purpose of using it against them.

Autopsy-based proof of vaccine-induced death!
25 bodies found unexpectedly dead at home.

Question is if it is actually in the vaccine or if it is the way it was injected into the muscle, without aspiration.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am really worried now about my multiply vaccinated family members. Don't want to receive a phone call telling me they were found dead at home or in bed.

Yes, that’s the first thing I think about. Nor do I want to share above info with them, but maybe we should, so they’ll have second thoughts about getting another booster shot. Sad times.
I fear that their trust in their doctors' recommendations is still unwavering, even though, my brother, who got really sick last month (no,no,no not covid, no, just a heavy cold, coz he hadn't had any for years, working mostly at home...etc.), wanted to know more about Vit. D supplements. And i had the impression that he was actually listening. Pretty sure he had covid but didn't want to admit that the vaccinations couldn't protect him properly from getting seriously sick. We had lots of arguments about it during the pandemic, and he back then accused me of recklessness and conspiratorial thinking. i told him that at least one of us was thinking, etc. etc.

I fear that their trust in their doctors' recommendations is still unwavering, even though, my brother, who got really sick last month (no,no,no not covid, no, just a heavy cold, coz he hadn't had any for years, working mostly at home...etc.), wanted to know more about Vit. D supplements. And i had the impression that he was actually listening. Pretty sure he had covid but didn't want to admit that the vaccinations couldn't protect him properly from getting seriously sick. We had lots of arguments about it during the pandemic, and he back then accused me of recklessness and conspiratorial thinking. i told him that at least one of us was thinking, etc. etc.

I think a lot of people will start turning around to seeing the truth and looking for natural ways to support their health after more information slowly gets to them. Like the information in the YouTube post above, etc. Unfortunately it’s going to take time.

I think a lot of people will start turning around to seeing the truth and looking for natural ways to support their health after more information slowly gets to them. Like the information in the YouTube post above, etc. Unfortunately it’s going to take time.
We will never hear a "You were right, we were wrong." That's for sure.

We will never hear a "You were right, we were wrong." That's for sure.
"Or if [they] do, it won't be for a long time".

None of us should ever have been put in these positions, but because so much money is being poured into for-profit "healthcare" across institutions these days, I fear we'll be seeing more before real pushback appears.

At least most people, whether they caught the virus or got jabbed or both, are well. 🤞

I think I have Covid-19 for the second time now. The previous time was February of this year. In that instance, however, the loss of taste & smell came after the initial bout of flu-like symptoms, and the onset was sudden. Whereas now, the loss of taste & smell are present at the same time as the symptoms, and the onset was sporadic. Hopefully this loss doesn't linger for as long as it did the first time (about nine days).

I started taking it, but not recommending NAC, just noting that the information is out there so we could make our own choices

N-acetyl L-cysteine (NAC) is a powerful antioxidant. Research has shown it can reduce both the duration and severity of flu by boosting immunity, reducing respiratory mucus and inhibiting the ability of the virus to replicate.’

Last edited:
I started taking it, but not recommending NAC, just noting that the information is out there so we could make our own choices

N-acetyl L-cysteine (NAC) is a powerful antioxidant. Research has shown it can reduce both the duration and severity of flu by boosting immunity, reducing respiratory mucus and inhibiting the ability of the virus to replicate.’

I take zinc, d3 and calcium. thats it.

i had it at the start of november,first day was torture but after that it was just like a cold.

I took L Cysteine decades ago, and developed hard lumps in my breasts. They're still there.

And the doctor told you the cause of those lumps, and said they it was safe to leave them alone?
I was offered a biopsy, and refused it. What I do know though, is that I did some research and found out that the oxidized form of L-Cysteine, which is called L-Cystyne, causes breast tumours in white mice with an 80% 'success' rate. So, the L-Cysteine I paid for, I suspect was really L-Cystyne. It was from the supplement company Quest, around 1989, in Montreal.

I was offered a biopsy, and refused it. What I do know though, is that I did some research and found out that the oxidized form of L-Cysteine, which is called L-Cystyne, causes breast tumours in white mice with an 80% 'success' rate. So, the L-Cysteine I paid for, I suspect was really L-Cystyne. It was from the supplement company Quest, around 1989, in Montreal.

So from the information that you’ve read you think you have tumors then? And you still refuse medical treatment?

So from the information that you’ve read you think you have tumors then? And you still refuse medical treatment?
Yes I've refused medical treatment since they developed when I was 25 in 1989. I've still got these tumours.

Yes I've refused medical treatment since they developed when I was 25 in 1989. I've still got these tumours.

wow, sorry to hear that. And refusing medical attention for tumors? I don’t know, that sounds serious, and for me, wouldn’t be the correct choice to make. Wishing you the best.

wow, sorry to hear that. And refusing medical attention for tumors? I don’t know, that sounds serious, and for me, wouldn’t be the correct choice to make. Wishing you the best.
They only bother me when I eat a very fat laden diet. Otherwise I'm fine with my tumours. They're obviously not cancerous, and as long as I don't eat a ton of fatty foods, they don't hurt.

Back
Top Bottom