Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

Oh, I also meant to say, I know why he got his Knighthood, but it doesn’t exactly sit well with the leader of the ‘people’s party’ does it. And the left make plenty of hay out of, say, Rishi Sunaks wealth, so why not ‘Sir’ Keir?

But back to Morrissey...

I didn’t realise you were counting my posts, glad you’re interested in what I have to say.

RISHI Sunak has a difficult job of balancing the economy with the effects on the NHS of the virus, but I guess when you’re a visceral Tory hater, you can’t understand that.

But look, I didn’t come on here to make enemies, we must have something in common...Morrissey perhaps?

What’s your favourite period of his music? I’d go for 1992-95, the Arsenal, Vauxhall, Southpaw period. And obviously Boxers.

Yourself?
I read everybody's posts so you needn't get excited that I read yours. It's easy enough to go to your profile and count the posts.
Sunak and Johnson have completely f***ed things up by caring more about the economy than about people's lives. They have both lacked the strength of leadership to take the difficult decisions in a timely fashion, no doubt because their backbenchers and their billionaire chums have been giving them such a hard time and they don't have the cojones to stand up to them. Hence here we are, a month after we should have had a lockdown, having a lockdown. That delay will cost hundreds if not thousands of lives, like it did in March.
Now, let's tune into the House of Commons and see how many dozens of times the philandering racist uses the word 'alas.'

I didn’t realise you were counting my posts, glad you’re interested in what I have to say.
Oh no she/he's not interested...s/he sits at one of the bookshelf opposite the other book-end, skinny...watching...24x7.
They sit there eating popcorn and drop the occasional bomb into the forum, and then sit back & watch the feeding frenzy. Trolls in short.
Be careful in who you offer invitations of friendship, especially on here, and especially with these two.

I read everybody's posts so you needn't get excited that I read yours. It's easy enough to go to your profile and count the posts.
Sunak and Johnson have completely f***ed things up by caring more about the economy than about people's lives. They have both lacked the strength of leadership to take the difficult decisions in a timely fashion, no doubt because their backbenchers and their billionaire chums have been giving them such a hard time and they don't have the cojones to stand up to them. Hence here we are, a month after we should have had a lockdown, having a lockdown. That delay will cost hundreds if not thousands of lives, like it did in March.
Now, let's tune into the House of Commons and see how many dozens of times the philandering racist uses the word 'alas.'
I haven’t heard of that Morrissey album? Bit of a long title to be fair.

I mean, I assume you are a fan?

Oh no she/he's not interested...s/he sits at one of the bookshelf opposite the other book-end, skinny...watching...24x7.
They sit there eating popcorn and drop the occasional bomb into the forum, and then sit back & watch the feeding frenzy. Trolls in short.
Be careful in who you offer invitations of friendship, especially on here, and especially with these two.
Yeah, it’s only taken me a couple of days to realise who is on here for genuine reasons & who aren’t...

Although I do notice they log off occasionally, presumably when mum shouts that tea is ready...

Boris Johnson just now:
"Humanity has defeated every other infectious disease."
Just laughable. His cluelessness is infinite.

Coronavirus IS as deadly as they say. But there's nothing anyone can do about it. Hiding ourselves away is not helping. There has to be legislation in the future, specific legislation, about how much of their civil liberties people are expected to forfeit for the sake of a virus. This cannot go on indefinitely.
The best solution would be for people who don’t want to accept the rules to be branded & then refused any COVID related treatment on the NHS. You can’t have your cake & eat it.

I’ve just read the Labour Party may be financially crippled by a cut in union funding & a potential split over the Corbyn suspension.

Glorious. Hopefully this paves the way for decades of Tory rule, which is what this country needs.

I'd be quite happy with that. Because I won't need any treatment. Im a drinker, but believe it or not, I'm fit and healthy I eat properly, and I'm not obese. There's no way I'd be affected by covid in a million years. It's people who've let themselves go who are holding the rest of us to ransome. They should have perhaps thought about how their health might have an impact on society at large. Time to realise that being healthy is not a personal choice. You need to be as healthy as you can be to be part of society. Anyone who doesn't look after their health is selfish.

Not only are you a drinker, but you are ALSO an avid VOCAROO singer.

How goes it, Dale?

Radis - you really are an unhappy, angry little man aren’t you? You’re obsessed with Boris. So the virus hasn’t been defeated in the timescale they hoped? Has it anywhere? This is an unprecedented time, no-one could have predicted this or know how long it will take to defeat.

Do you just sit there watching parliament live on TV, raging with anger? I can just imagine your little face, contorted in hatred. I’d love to have seen it when the exit poll came out last year!!

And I notice no reply on the Morrissey question I asked. Somehow I suspected as much.

Nearly time for tea - do you spell out ‘I hate Boris’ in your alphabites?

Last edited:
I'd be quite happy with that. Because I won't need any treatment. Im a drinker, but believe it or not, I'm fit and healthy I eat properly, and I'm not obese. There's no way I'd be affected by covid in a million years. It's people who've let themselves go who are holding the rest of us to ransome. They should have perhaps thought about how their health might have an impact on society at large. Time to realise that being healthy is not a personal choice. You need to be as healthy as you can be to be part of society. Anyone who doesn't look after their health is selfish.
That depends - I smoke, but I pay a shit load in tobacco tax, which makes around £12 billion a year for the NHS. (Not all from me obviously!)

If all smokers actually quit, the government would be about £7 billion a year worse off in revenue, not to mention the extended lifespan of people.

All the anti-smoking rhetoric from any government is just lip service; they’d be f***ed if people actually did it.

I see people

Oh politi. If you'd heard me sing earlier in Derby. I excelled. I've had a few curt words with my manager earlier. I was upset because I told her I was depressed about the new lockdown and she asked me what I was doing about it. She said 'you can't just ring me up and say you're depressed'. I flipped my lid. It's the same story. Another new manager who has not read my history and thinks I'm trying it on. She said 'well, I've been depressed too' I said 'well you should perhaps have more empathy about how I feel' she said 'I'm not going to talk to you while you're like this' I hope the conversation was recorded, because, although I was slightly aggressive I felt her response was inflammatory.

Fire that bitch then get a new manager !

You’re right to do that Dale - too many people are scared to speak to managers honestly because they’re ‘above’ you. They aren’t. And you do right to not speak to her differently as a woman, why should you?

She’ll probably go on to manage a charity shop & think she’s running a multi-national empire.

As Littlejohn says in the Mail, give anyone even a modicum of power & they will always, ALWAYS abuse it.

Apart from Boris, of course.

I like your style. I don’t wish the situation on you, but I’m glad you’re standing up to her. I have had a few female managers & by & large they tend to be worse than men. I don’t know if they think they have to be more hard faced to ‘get ahead’ & then blame it on ‘being a mans world’, but that’s no excuse. They tend to just be bitches.

A man after my own heart.

No. Nothing has changed since a week ago except for the fact that because Johnson is a dilatory Prime Minister, more people will die. He was told nearly two weeks ago that he should lockdown immediately to save lives and he did not, because he is a weak and stupid man. Deaths are now on his hands. Again.

What about all the deaths from non-existent cancer treatments, from heart attacks, suicide, depression, poverty. What about people who spend their final moments on earth completely alone and isolated? Do you care about them?

Back
Top Bottom