Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

Still negative. Nose is recalcitrantly blocked. Otherwise, i am fine.
Gonna wear a mask at work again tomorrow with so many folks sick at the moment.
Yes, i believe in masks in combination with a healthy immune system.

I wonder if there are differences between unvaccinated and vaccinated ppl with regard to positively tested re-infections.
Some multi-vaxxed coworkers have officially been tested positive for the second, another one for the third, time.

Having been on some trains and boats and planes again recently - and without a mask in sight and everyone coughing, sniffling and not covering their mouths when they yawn (my main bugbear, where have good manners gone?) - I thought I’m definitely gonna get the rona, but no, nothing. Hard as nails, me 💪

cardiac arrest ...with an underlying and unknown health condition.

No mention if the child had the vaccination, or did I miss it? Terrible anyway. And strange.

No mention if the child had the vaccination, or did I miss it? Terrible anyway. And strange.
Very strange and terrible indeed, especially as the mother is a nurse. There is no mention of a vaccination in the article. Are "underlying conditions" in sudden deaths further investigated?

Very strange and terrible indeed, especially as the mother is a nurse. There is no mention of a vaccination in the article. Are "underlying conditions" in sudden deaths further investigated?

I’m sure the mother wants to know why. And strange there’s no mention of reason why, ‘underlying conditions’ doesn’t explain much for the readers.

I’m sure the mother wants to know why. And strange there’s no mention of reason why, ‘underlying conditions’ doesn’t explain much for the readers.
It's only a speculation of course, but if he was vaccinated, and it wasn't his own choice, then it's probably hard for any parent to dig any further, esp. as there were not only a few voices doubting the necessity of vaccinations for kids.

Last edited by a moderator:

Original information posted by Frank:
Cardiologist dr. Peter McCullough went from seeing a couple of myocarditis cases in four decades of practice to treating it on a daily basis.

A study among professional athletes showed that myocarditis due to COVID was no significant issue, see:

Prevalence of Inflammatory Heart Disease Among Professional Athletes With Prior COVID-19 Infection Who Received Systematic Return-to-Play Cardiac Screening
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamacardiology/fullarticle/2777308

👆 "This study provides large-scale data assessing the prevalence of relevant COVID-19–associated cardiac pathology with implementation of current RTP [return-to-play] screening recommendations. While long-term follow-up is ongoing, few cases of inflammatory heart disease have been detected, and a safe return to professional sports activity has thus far been achieved."

For the baseline rate of myocarditis, dr. McCullough seems to reference the following paper:

Occurrence and Features of Childhood Myocarditis: A Nationwide Study in Finland
https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/JAHA.116.005306

Dr. McCullough mentions a baseline rate of 4 cases per million per year, but the paper says 19.5 per million per year ("1.95/100 000 person‐years"). This number has been calculated from all Finnish hospital admissions between 2004 and 2014 in patients of 15 years and younger.

In the prospective study from Thailand, the COVID injection caused clinical or subclinical myocarditis in 7 out of 301 children aged 13-18 (and lesser, but still severe issues in many more). The myocarditis rate is 7 / 301 * 1 000 000 = 23 255 cases per million.

NB: This is only for the second dose! With multiple boosters per year, this number is likely to become significantly higher.

The study is here:

Cardiovascular Effects of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine in Adolescents
https://www.preprints.org/manuscript/202208.0151/v1

Discussion of the study by dr. Kelly Victory here:

New prospective study shows cardiac abnormalities in 18% of adolescent vaxx recipients

The rate increase is 23 255 / 19.5 = 1193x !

The Lancet study mentioned by dr. McCullough is the following:

Outcomes at least 90 days since onset of myocarditis after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination in adolescents and young adults in the USA: a follow-up surveillance study
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanchi/article/PIIS2352-4642(22)00244-9/fulltext

Discussion by dr. Vinay Prasad:

Dr. Vinay Prasad on new Lancet paper: Vaxx induced myocarditis not rare, not mild, not transient

There was a doctor interviewed on tv, who used the phrase "pandemic of the unvaccinated" again, adding that for him the double-vaccinated fall into the category of the "unvaccinated".

I wonder if this will be a new way of manipulating (excess) death statistics, which will make it possible to add a high number of covid- and non-covid (excess) deaths among vaccinated people to the unvaccinated group. If there is a link between excess deaths and covid vaccines, it will become completely blurred in the statistics.

Lots of tales of suffering told by so-called 'post vac victims' on the media at the moment, at least here in Europe Central.
Most of them are young folks, formerly healthy and fit, now trying hard to find help, but there is no help, only disinterest, disbelief and downplaying.
That's the dominant narrative. It seems as if the media's sleeping beauty slumber is slowly coming to an end. Politicians and medical practitioners have to deal with the collateral damage, now that the big money has been stacked and packed away by the profiteers.

I can't say that i am surprised. My feelings of sympathy are moderate.

Why would the doctor label those that got vaccinated twice as unvaccinated?
Because most people got those two original shots 18 months ago. Efficacy has waned.

From the start, it was said this would likely end up being an annual vaccine, much like the flu. If you take a flu shot in, say, September of 2022, by September of 2023 you are unvaccinated against the flu - until you get another one.

Back
Top Bottom