Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

It's fine that you like to paint and that you like to show your work. At least you're not pretending to be a painter or a novelist. (Wonder who that refers to lol) But it was just obvious to me that you asked that person if they have a creative outlet so you could talk about yours. I meant it to be kind of a sarcastic joke. I always just #KeepScrolling but I commented this time.

It's fine that you like to paint and that you like to show your work. At least you're not pretending to be a painter or a novelist. (Wonder who that refers to lol) But it was just obvious to me that you asked that person if they have a creative outlet so you could talk about yours. I meant it to be kind of a sarcastic joke. I always just #KeepScrolling but I commented this time.
You're so cynical. You're only half right.

The Vaxed
20211219_132933.jpg

Hey, don't be so quick. I take an anti-psychotic called quetiapine.
I've never been on that particular anti-psychotic. I've been on several others that made me wish hard to die. I'm on Abilify now. It generally doesn't make me wish for death, though it gives me the feeling that I've had a workout and you know, the soreness the day after a workout. It made me fat and stiff, until I started taking magnesium glycinate. Then I lost the weight and most of the stiffness. I stopped taking the magnesium a few months ago though, and the weight and stiffness haven't returned. Confusing.

Don't get your backs up
Just get your vax up
Your nose is (not) where it goes
And everybody knows
You wear holy pantyhose
Like a nun on the run out looking for fun
Get your shot so we don't have to shun
That would be a shame
So let the doctor aim
the needle in your arm or bum
Get it now don't be dumb
Who cares if it's alien DNA
We're all moving to Mars soon anyway

Bringing you some Covid Christmas cheer thru the power of memes. Merry Christmas all you crazy f***ers….

F5CB838C-6651-4D2E-B939-C770DA7ED3C2.jpeg

E9D53210-EB64-4DC8-B110-8781EAB1C9BE.jpeg

0EEB0696-A4EF-41D9-B349-FA584AC58826.jpeg
6E843E64-5D96-4153-ADD2-4A90AA8B8922.jpeg

BONUS: And maybe a couple of random non-Covid ones just for the LOLZ

3A729B34-C01F-4126-8BFB-A2AB5ED27B61.jpeg

68316_0351f2654ceeb0d6d2f3c7f7e3f28ee6.jpeg

A790F836-3D54-42D4-B612-4076781C5642.jpeg

Attachments

• E3D0EAA6-A4EA-4E9E-9364-291938537C05.jpeg
    E3D0EAA6-A4EA-4E9E-9364-291938537C05.jpeg
    37.9 KB · Views: 0
Yeah that's a goodie, I like the marriage proposal one as well.
the comment on that one was funny but overall it's too complicated a situation to find funny, because on the one hand it's sweet that the young fella is so over the moon with his tubby bird, but it's also tragic that she's so tubby.

I remember that our former health minister, what was his name again, had announced in Summer this year, that by the end of the year, and that is now,

EVERYONE in this country would have eventually contracted the DELTA variant, no way out of it, and EVERYONE would either be vaccinated, recovered or DEAD.

Yes, that's what he said. He said DEAD.

To make it clear. As far as I know , I DO NOT belong to either of these groups. He had predicted a delta incidence rate of 800 for this autumn.

I am so sick of these shit clowns in politics. Have you ever had the strange feeling that your representatives are actually not talking to you or the people of your country who voted for them when on television? It is not your fault, because it's not you they have in mind. All they can think of are always and only the lobby groups and individuals who finanaced their latest election campaign. And when you listen to your new chancellor announcing that almost 30 million cititzens have received a booster dose within short notice and 30 more are to follow, and let's consider a vaccination mandate to reach that goal, well, he is not addressing you but his sponsors who he feels obliged to first of all. He just lets them know that he is the action man he promised to be, and is going to fulfill all their expectations, that he is worth their money and support, and that he won't forget their generosity.

The money is going to flow back into their pockets, multiplied, and he will make sure that the citizens will play their role assigned to them in this contractual agreement.

the comment on that one was funny but overall it's too complicated a situation to find funny, because on the one hand it's sweet that the young fella is so over the moon with his tubby bird, but it's also tragic that she's so tubby.
The 'they tend to let themselves go after marriage' bit just killed me :ROFLMAO:

Me too!!! I wonder if I'd be allowed to wear it at work?

Do you have to wear a mask at work? I thought you said you didn't anymore. Have they brought back mask mandates? 😧

I look like a scared little bunny. I saw two men not wearing them at all, on the skytrain platform, and my heart started beating faster. So I pulled mine down. I regret not taking mine completely off, at least this once. I feel ashamed of wimping out. I know those men, and the bus drivers, one female and one male on the way home, were all signaling to me to take it off.

Back
Top Bottom