Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

This is the difference between the right & left; we can debate & accept other opinions. The left say they can, but only if you agree with them. Otherwise it's redfaced, angry, wild, lashing hatred. Cancel culture.

What does someone's private life have to do with their leadership? Why do the left keep bringing up the number of kids he may or may not have? Seems like wild,lashing flailing to me. Still angry you lost the referendum & your communist hero lead Labour to the worst result in 85 years? Whilst overseeing a racist regime.
Still answering every question but the one you were asked, I see? I've told you, I'm not far-left and I think Jeremy Corbyn is a useless c***. Now why don't you stop making a twat of yourself and try answering the points and questions I set out previously?

This is the difference between the right & left; we can debate & accept other opinions. The left say they can, but only if you agree with them. Otherwise it's redfaced, angry, wild, lashing hatred. Cancel culture.
Oh yes, because everyone on the right is sooo tolerant of other people's opinions. FFS, do you even think for one second before you post this garbage? And if you manage to present an opinion which isn't either stupid or based on an error, I'll tell you why it's wrong.

Still answering every question but the one you were asked, I see? I've told you, I'm not far-left and I think Jeremy Corbyn is a useless c***. Now why don't you stop making a twat of yourself and try answering the points and questions I set out previously?
I already have, I said they've made mistakes. The science didn't call for a lockdown a month ago, it does now. It's not a u-turn, it's just following the science.

I don't think their is any point to this, we'll never agree.

Thanks for calling me a twat, proved my point perfectly.

I already have, I said they've made mistakes. The science didn't call for a lockdown a month ago, it does now. It's not a u-turn, it's just following the science.

I don't think their is any point to this, we'll never agree.

Thanks for calling me a twat, proved my point perfectly.
You still haven't told us why the philandering racist has 'done alright' though, have you? I've presented you with some evidence as to why he's a shit Prime Minister (as many of us predicted based on his previous form) and you've provided precisely none in response. A man who can't work out how to use contraception is certainly not intelligent enough to handle the intellectual rigours of running a country, as his woeful performance thus far has amply indicated. A man whose chaotic private life is littered with discarded women and children certainly does not have the moral authority to be Prime Minister. For someone to be in such a position of power they need to command respect and Johnson commands no respect from anyone apart from those who suck up to him in order to enjoy a little of his ministerial largesse.

More top work from the sexually-incontinent drunk:

Last edited by a moderator:
More top work from the sexually-incontinent drunk:

Typical tweet from a left-wing luvvie (or one who wants to be seen to be so at least,so his 'peers' accept him). So a press conference has been delayed? I'm sure there is a good reason! Or is he just sat in No. 10 plotting ways to 'f*** over' the poor? I suppose that's what you'll think!

I think if we were sat in a pub discussing this, we'd both like each other. Live & let live my friend.

Last edited:
I take it you aren't a Morrissey fan then,Is this indicitave of the type of 'debate'

Typical tweet from a left-wing luvvie (or one who wants to be seen to be so at least,so his 'peers' accept him). So a press conference has been delayed? I'm sure there is a good reason! Or is he just sat in No. 10 plotting ways to 'f*** over' the poor? I suppose that's what you'll think!

I think if we were sat in a pub discussing this, we'd both like each other. Live & let live my friend.
Is this you admitting defeat then?

That tweet really makes me laugh actually-the press conference is delayed & a minute later the haters are foaming at the mouth, desperate to latch onto anything they can to criticise the government.

It's pathetic really. It's nearly a year on & they still can't accept they lost.

That tweet really makes me laugh actually-the press conference is delayed & a minute later the haters are foaming at the mouth, desperate to latch onto anything they can to criticise the government.

It's pathetic really. It's nearly a year on & they still can't accept they lost.
Oh noes. The word on the TL is that furious Tory backbench MPs are in revolt and that's the reason why the press conference keeps being put back. It doesn't look like yer man is on top of things. Again.
Mind you, there's an alternative theory that because this is the weekend, they are having to sober up the Prime Minister before they can put him on the TV. I think that's a more likely theory, don't you?

Oh noes. The word on the TL is that furious Tory backbench MPs are in revolt and that's the reason why the press conference keeps being put back. It doesn't look like yer man is on top of things. Again.
Mind you, there's an alternative theory that because this is the weekend, they are having to sober up the Prime Minister before they can put him on the TV. I think that's a more likely theory, don't you?
Or he's shagging his secretary? Where was that reported, The Guardian?

The thing is, if Boris had called a national lockdown then, Labour would have screamed for local lockdowns - whatever he did, they'd have played political point scoring by demanding the other.

He's tried local lockdowns but because of selfish, self-entitled students who seem to think it's a God given right to party & get drunk, along with the usual left wing loonies who think the government are trying to 'gag' us by wearing masks, or the anti-vaxxer conspiracy lunatics, it hasn't worked. So now he has to do the thing he didn't want to do, because unlike the hard left, Boris believes in freedom. Not communism. 'I have nothing so i want you to have nothing'.

The thing is, if Boris had called a national lockdown then, Labour would have screamed for local lockdowns - whatever he did, they'd have played political point scoring by demanding the other.

He's tried local lockdowns but because of selfish, self-entitled students who seem to think it's a God given right to party & get drunk, along with the usual left wing loonies who think the government are trying to 'gag' us by wearing masks, or the anti-vaxxer conspiracy lunatics, it hasn't worked. So now he has to do the thing he didn't want to do, because unlike the hard left, Boris believes in freedom. Not communism. 'I have nothing so i want you to have nothing'.
Er no. Labour were calling for a national lockdown less than two weeks ago when SAGE recommended it, so once again you're wrong. Not sure why you keep banging on about the hard left or communism though - it does rather indicate a lack of imagination on your part and is completely irrelevant. Not least because it's usually alt-right headbangers who whinge about having to wear masks. And wasn't it the fat drunkard who was wittering on about Anglo-Saxon right to go to the pub? Have you forgotten 'Eat Out to Help Out Coronavirus' already?
Face it - the fat drunkard has failed once again.

Er no. Labour were calling for a national lockdown less than two weeks ago when SAGE recommended it, so once again you're wrong. Not sure why you keep banging on about the hard left or communism though - it does rather indicate a lack of imagination on your part and is completely irrelevant. Not least because it's usually alt-right headbangers who whinge about having to wear masks. And wasn't it the fat drunkard who was wittering on about Anglo-Saxon right to go to the pub? Have you forgotten 'Eat Out to Help Out Coronavirus' already?
Face it - the fat drunkard has failed once again.
That's my point-if Boris had called a lockdown 2 weeks ago, Labour would have slammed it as 'wrecking the economy' etc etc.

And what does Boris saying about going to the pub have to do with anything??? You say I'm making irrelevant points!

And it's actually hard left lunatics usually complaining about masks, you know the type-drop outs who want to drag us all down to their level.

I understand why you're lashing out at BoJo, calling him a fat drunkard - he won, you lost & it's hard to accept. It reminds me of 1 of my favourite TV moments on TV last year-John McDonnell smugly declaring on BBC breakfast they would win the election with a majority, then fast forward 6 weeks - the look of utter despair on his face when the exit poll came in & they'd been crushed.

Remember your tissues.
LOL how old are you? You must be seething at this, Boris in charge & telling you what to do. When are you going to start in on his speech pattern, that's usually the next left wing attack on him.

Perfectly reasonable comments from Boris; are you going to follow the rules or are you one of these who 'does what they want'? The type who should be branded & not treated on the NHS.

LOL how old are you? You must be seething at this, Boris in charge & telling you what to do. When are you going to start in on his speech pattern, that's usually the next left wing attack on him.

Perfectly reasonable comments from Boris; are you going to follow the rules or are you one of these who 'does what they want'? The type who should be branded & not treated on the NHS.
Shame he didn't say it all three weeks ago when SAGE recommended it. That way people wouldn't have had to die. As for speech patterns, he hasn't got one. As Prime Ministers go, he's the worst public speaker I can remember.
Still, his ongoing failure and incompetence seems to be what floats your boat so I expect you are very happy.

Back
Top Bottom